• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

"Ohh this is gonna end badly.." Tomo said, thinking out loud. "Hey, Nim. Waya. I'll patch both of you up after this. Just... Don't destroy the whole forest, okay?" Tomo called out, half of him just not wanting to stay for this, the other half wanting to cheer on for the sexy beast fight.

Animkii roared again, trying to shake her off. There was little pain, but the weight she had was impeccable. The Wendigo bit her softly behind the neck, trying to pull her off.

She watched happily from the tree, suddenly quiet. She flapped down behind the tree where the girl was. As she flew down she became bigger and more human like until she was back in angle form. She alighted silently blending in with the shadows.

Waya felt her scruff being held which naturally made her go limp like every mammal with fur she growled and tried to move but couldn't as her body followed the natural command from being held by the scruff

Animkii saw the response and didn't even let go, in fact, he stayed that way, the nape of her neck in his mouth. This seemed like the only way to subdue to the mongrel for a short amount of time until he got tired of it. He growled again.

The Wendigo didn't understand. His thoughts were too occupied with the beast, however, the taste in his mouth was foul. He spit her away from him.

Luci huffed, leaning against the tree and placing her hands behind her head. There was no way she was going to start chasing the wolf pup now, not when all she wanted to do was sleep. She closed her eyes, letting her senses take in the sounds of the forest. She could hear the distinct sounds of battle- growling of sorts, between two beasts. The rustling of the wind comforted her in a way, but she knew that comfort would be short-lived. The night was full of terrors. Like bugs, for example, among other things.

Waya snorted then shook off and rubbed around in the dirt and dead leaves to get her natural scent back she then shook off afterwards scattering dirt and leaves then she shifted back and walked away her arms folded across her chest

Waya was lucky she was able to change back at her own will. The Beast in him left whenever it wanted or if he were weakened. And the thing was, was that he still felt angry, he felt like he wanted to hurt someone. It was the worst feeling. Animkii let out a mighty roar again, searching for someone to attack -- but now, he was actually in control. Instead of more attacks, the beast ran off, blood rushing down his body as he ran with ferocity away from the scene. He needed someone to calm him down quickly.

Seeing Animkii run away, Tomo decided to follow. It knew what happened when the beast was loose, and didn't want to risk any innocent lives. Upon finding the beast in the forest a ways away, Tomo hopped in front of him.

"Animkii," Tomo said in the most serious tone it could possibly muster, "I think it's about time to calm down. We've all had a rough day. Let's get back to the cabin, eat something, and take a nice rest. When the morning comes, it'll be a new day, and we can all sort out our problems calmly. Don't worry about the wolf girl. We have no idea where she ran off to." Tomo inches slightly closer, relying on blind faith to see if Nimki wouldn't attack. "I'm going to come up to you, and I'm going to pat you on the back. I think you really need some kind of acknowledgement of friendliness. After all, being abused and watched by ridiculous humans isn't going to make you feel like there is any friendliness in the world."

Tomo slowly inches up to Nimkii, raising it's hand out. Tomo's tail was perked slightly, along with it's ears, displaying all signs of caution. "I'm getting closer, so please don't attack. Also, another thing that may relieve your stress is playing tricks on Luci! Maybe sneak a few bugs in her bed." Tomo lets out a soft chuckle, being careful not to disturb the somewhat awkward peace of the situation.

With a slight flutter of her black wings she stepped out from behind the tree where the child and girl were. She noted that the girl was falling asleep. She tapped on her shoulder, ignoring the child. "Hello there love, looks like you could use some help getting somewhere."

@kokochii

Animkii wanted to, but couldn't trust Tomo's words. And their actions weren't helping. Coming closer and closer to Animkii made him feel unsafe, uncomfortable. He wasn't yet ready to put his trust in the hands of another since it'd been so few times that he had. The last person he truly trusted was a girl named Felicity. She was a trainer, someone who helped out around the circus. And she was one of the few that truly invested her time and emotion into helping him. In fact, she was so great that he fell in love with her. Of course, he didn't age, and she did. That's when Animkii's abusers came into control.

He was reluctant to let Tomo come forward even further and had a look of transcendental terror towards himself. The visceral trauma got to him again, reminding him of the abuse and Hell he encountered for so long. His jaw tightened, holding in waves of growls and psychosomatic tendencies encouraged by the beastly form. Animkii struggled to hold it back, but luckily, it wasn't impossible to.

"I can see that you're in pain." Tomo stopped in it's tracks, letting it's hand go back down. It sits down on the cold forest ground. "I'll sit here and wait for you, friend." Tomo sat there patiently, looking peacefully at the beast. "If you don't mind, I'll lay down. I'm very tired, and I've had a pretty eventful day. If you want, you can join me." Tomo looked over at Nimkii. "Only if you want to. Also, on the way here, I managed to find something. I took a small guess, and just wondered if this is what you find appetizing." It holds out the other hand, displaying the flank of a deer. It set it out to the side, a good ten feet away from it's original spot. "I'll leave it there for you if that's what you want to eat. I'm going to trust you, and take a little nap right here." The cat lied down, closing it's eyes before drifting off with a small purr.

Fluttering eyes opened slowly, meeting the same darkness. Of course, it wasn't morning. It was still night- Luci probably had her eyes closed for about, three minutes...three minutes of peace...she couldn't get a break tonight. A soft, melodic voice reached her ear. That's when her eyes met a...black winged woman? "Uh...." Luci stalled, gawking at the creature. "Am I...dead? Did I die somehow? Wait, did Tomo kill me while I was asleep!?" Luci rambled on, assuming she was speaking to an Angel that would take her away to Heaven now. Or...Hell? Why did an Angel have black wings...?

(Awww, poor beast-man ;A;)

Animkii let out another bellow as he looked at Tomo and how calm they weres. This was unusual. It seemed the kid was a peace-bringer, and the only times he ever encountered that was with his village and Felicity. He tilted his head, glowing eyes staring desperately at Tomo, then at the food. It was what he needed because he wasn't even fed that day. Not like they cared enough to feed him back there - they just fed him to keep him alive, and even then, Animkii was malnourished.

The Wendigo let out another cry as he slowly, but surely, made his way closer. Curious as to why Tomo wasn't so afraid. He sniffed around, growled a bit with every small little movement that was made, then he snatched the piece of "food".

Hunger consumed him as he, himself, consumed the hunk of meat.

[[ Animkii better find himself a replacement Felicity bruh ]]

Luci began to swat away the winged-creature-thing, dismissing its help. "Nah, I'm good. Just got abandoned. Like usual." Luci placed a hand on her sword, just in case she needed to use it. Standing up, she faced the angel-thing, standing tall and fierce. "Do you need help getting somewhere?

"No, I just wander around, helping people in need and other angelic stuff like that.Have you seen any humans near here perhaps? It would be just wonderful if you have. "

Luci looked at the angel-thing with disbelief. "...Right." She smiled, playing along with her cheeky personality. Were angels always that nice? Luci didn't know, it wasn't like she met angels on a regular basis. Unfortunately, she hesitated to answer her question. She was literally the only human in the forest right now, everyone else was crazy. "I'm a human, actually." She edged closer to the angel, presenting her the point end of her blade. "Problem?"

(Hmmnn, well like, maybe he will soon ;D)

Tomo smiled, seeing that Animkii had taken the food. "Looks like I found out what food you like. It's a good thing that I spotted a few more deer around here. I find it funny how there are the animals from the living world in this realm, trapped between living and dead. I find it funny how there is this world at all. I often wonder to myself why exactly this world was created, when there could just be a living world. Why was there a need for the world of the dead?" Tomo lied there, pondering all of this with a puzzled expression. "Well, it's just how the worlds are. I may have done a lot of killing in my life, but it doesn't mean I truly do like it. While I was raised by the assassins, they turned something inside me. The little kid, traumatized and innocent, had turned into a monster when provoked. I guess I feel a little similar to you. I had an unhappy trail in my life. Death and carnage followed me. Whenever I was endangered enough, something inside me would snap, and I would lose control..." The cat sighed. "I just feel a little relatable to you, you know? I would like to be friends with you. I've never really had anyone I'd consider family. I think... I think an older brother would be cool..." Tomo was being overly emotional at this point. It never really shared any of this with anyone. "Plus, I know you'd never hurt anyone innocent. I like that in you."

Luci furrowed her eyebrows. The fact that the angel didn't seem one bit intimidated by her blade kind of pissed her off. "Hey, Angel-chan, I have a question for you."

Animkii listened to Tomo's ramblings, and oddly enough, he found it quite interesting. Guess, they weren't so different after all, but would the Beast see that? Maybe. He chewed on the hunk of meat, crouched and facing the opposing direction of Tomo. There was a bit of splintered bones in it, however, it wasn't that big of an issue. Animkii wasn't a picky eater when it came to raw meat and intestines. After a while, his levels of aggression began to drop - and evidently, he began to turn back into his human form. The process was, again, painful. And as he turned back, he would yell in pain or try to hold it all in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back