• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Mugiwara said:
Please post
And @Megus do you mean

Ash-Greninja
?
No that's not what I meant. What I'm talking about is something I missed and I was so confused until I looked it up...

Well, that was vague... anyways, weird typo I had up there ^.^'

Megus said:
No that's not what I meant. What I'm talking about is something I missed and I was so confused until I looked it up...
Well, that was vague... anyways, weird typo I had up there ^.^'
Does it have to do with mega evolution? Alain? Team Flare?

Pokemon contests? Rhyhorn racing? Ash being better than he has in any other region? Shipping?

Lol nope. From this point on I am no longer speaking because with how you're doing this, you may get the answer. I mean, unless you're ok with spoilers. I doubt it's too big of one anyways. You've probably seen pictures.

Kai123 said:

Kai Takeshi & Charmander

Kai looked around as he walked to the wilderness he didn't wait for any of his friends as he waited to long for this adventure as he should've been apart of it 2 years ago but they didn't have starters at the time. He walked out and saw his first pokemon as it was a bellsprout. "Go charmander." He said as charmander jumped off his shoulder. Their first battle went smoothly as the Bellsprout fainted he laughed a bit and continued to walk on with charmander letting him relax without going into his pokeball. "How was it partner?" He asked looking at Charmander. Charmander looked determined as his flame grew. "Char char!" He said while walking with Kai.

@Mugiwara @SpicyLickiTounge​
M8 Lmao I just have to respond to @Megus which I will rn

"M8 Lmao I just have to respond to @Megus which I will rn" That's what I've been saying for the past few days. I was telling you to post a reply to @Megus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back