• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Mugiwara said:
@Kai123 I didn't know you rode a car, no need to be so rude.
Yeah, they took a train with one of Braelyn's new Coordinator friends. Apparently Sarah was going to visit family in the next town and Braelyn's gonna be the awkward third wheel

Megus said:
Yeah, they took a train with one of Braelyn's new Coordinator friends. Apparently Sarah was going to visit family in the next town and Braelyn's gonna be the awkward third wheel
Kai's getting a harem already? Interesting...I need to take some tips.

@Megus Where are you at? I've been watching pokemon XY and it makes me want to cry sometimes like Fokko and Serena are so cute I'm just like -sob sob- ;c.

Kai123 said:
@Megus Where are you at? I've been watching pokemon XY and it makes me want to cry sometimes like Fokko and Serena are so cute I'm just like -sob sob- ;c.
Wait, did you post? Did I miss it?!

@Kai123

I honestly don't know what to reply with, so I apologize for this one that I used. I just don't have much to work with I guess so there's not much I can do. Braelyn isn't the type to interject her own thoughts into other people's conversations.

Megus said:
@Kai123
I honestly don't know what to reply with, so I apologize for this one that I used. I just don't have much to work with I guess so there's not much I can do. Braelyn isn't the type to interject her own thoughts into other people's conversations.
This rp will die off then :I

I'm really excited for the league, in case there is a tournament. It'd be really amazing if Kai vs. Hiroshi was as good as Ash vs. Paul.

Kai123 said:
This rp will die off then :I
So it shall unless we get something interesting. I'm just playing my character as she was created. Not her fault if no one talks or interacts with her.

Megus said:
So it shall unless we get something interesting. I'm just playing my character as she was created. Not her fault if no one talks or interacts with her.
The passively aggressive post for what? Lol you can still make post of interactions, it's you who's not carrying it out. Lol please check yourself.

Kai123 said:
The passively aggressive post for what? Lol you can still make post of interactions, it's you who's not carrying it out. Lol please check yourself.
Sorry. I had been stuck in a car with 5 little screaming girls for 13 hours. I was a bit frustrated...

Megus said:
Lol thats alright. He'll be well rested for his Gym Battle.
Do you think he should win or lose against the gym leader? He'll be rushing the battle to catch up with Kai and Braelyn so maybe he should lose, but then he'd be far behind.

Mugiwara said:
Do you think he should win or lose against the gym leader? He'll be rushing the battle to catch up with Kai and Braelyn so maybe he should lose, but then he'd be far behind.
Well, logically he would probably lose in a rushed battle. So if he were to lose, maybe Kai and Braelyn can get distracted with other things in the city?

Megus said:
Well, logically he would probably lose in a rushed battle. So if he were to lose, maybe Kai and Braelyn can get distracted with other things in the city?
I guess. I was waiting for any other person who joined to start posting before I have Hiroshi wake up, but it wouldn't make sense if he slept through a whole day, so I'll wake him up sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back