• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gates of Tirath - Sword & Planet Adventure [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lore page is tidier now ~ (I learned some new rpnation tricks XD)
And map images/links added. Anything blank is well I don't know yet but I guess we'll find out together!
If you write up a location to be something, just let me know which spot it is and what you've named it - and I'll get it marked!
In that type of instance, I'd be cool with whoever has developed that area, leading the charge of exploration for the party too.

Thoughts welcome as always <3.

Lore page is tidier now ~ (I learned some new rpnation tricks XD)
And map images/links added. Anything blank is well I don't know yet but I guess we'll find out together!
If you write up a location to be something, just let me know which spot it is and what you've named it - and I'll get it marked!
In that type of instance, I'd be cool with whoever has developed that area, leading the charge of exploration for the party too.

Thoughts welcome as always <3.
nice, it looks so clean now. time to memorize the contemporary lore, lmao (/j)

Hral Hral is Ka'ani afraid of pudding or afraid of dying before she discovers the mysteries of pudding?

There's actually a big and tragic backstory reason for her phobia of pudding, which is the kind of stuff I like to pull ;D
oh so its a phobia of pudding, that is excellent
also i really like her, a librarian with guns... truly terrifying (also checking cuz you mentioned androgyny, she/her? she/they?)

Thank you so much! Nothing more fearsome than a librarian not afraid to go loud. ;)
also makes me a half-way hypocrite here, but its nice to see some disability rep. excited to see her and kee interact; both in combat and out of it

I liked that you did that, so I copied you.
pff, glad to be a source of inspo. its interesting to see what people think the ost of their scene sounds like/potentially what they were listening to as they wrote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back