• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gates of Tirath - Sword & Planet Adventure [OOC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks! I’ll get zoomed in maps with the major points marked and a Legend. Temporal spots marked too. A lot in there will be unnamed/unmarked to allow players to create/claim villages, towns, and exploration areas.

Sooo I strategically placed Morgaine’s “tomb” on the map today between the edge of the wastes, and the expanse coast near the woodlands, right by the little village at the tip of the highlands. I was going to open with her return and have been brainstorming a catalyst. The gate kicking out an energy event that’s visible from afar.

Assumptions will be, if she’s there, there must be another gate alive (regardless of not knowing the context of her return). Anything relating to that technology is often assumed to be apart of (or core) cause of the anomalies and displacements that have populated the land - so would be of interest to investigate, destroy, or control, and etc pending perspective. Rumors of a potential master gate, the core of the whole system abound.

Kee making personal problems everyone's problem. I can definitely see that happening, and the rest of the party is guilty by association, heh.

Thanks! I’ll get zoomed in maps with the major points marked and a Legend. Temporal spots marked too. A lot in there will be unnamed/unmarked to allow players to create/claim villages, towns, and exploration areas.

Sooo I strategically placed Morgaine’s “tomb” on the map today between the edge of the wastes, and the expanse coast near the woodlands, right by the little village at the tip of the highlands. I was going to open with her return and have been brainstorming a catalyst. The gate kicking out an energy event that’s visible from afar.

Assumptions will be, if she’s there, there must be another gate alive (regardless of not knowing the context of her return). Anything relating to that technology is often assumed to be apart of (or core) cause of the anomalies and displacements that have populated the land - so would be of interest to investigate, destroy, or control, and etc pending perspective. Rumors of a potential master gate, the core of the whole system abound.
thats definitely an interesting starting point, i like the room for potential

Kee making personal problems everyone's problem. I can definitely see that happening, and the rest of the party is guilty by association, heh.
not atypical behavior for them, lol
otherwise, i can workshop kee coming up with some less than stellar (in the eyes of others) reasoning to latch onto the first person/people he deems interesting. i already think kee would be super weirded out/interested in kashim's arsenal of weaponry, especially his staff. something like "It's not shiny or blingy, but what the hell is it? Why does it do... all of that?"

Last edited:
I am stoked for this~~

Once the settlements and landmarks are flagged, anywhere unnamed you guys want to name as home for your character and build up lore there, I am super chill with that.

Little magical/sorcery/spacey time bloop spot happening there (the full proper terminology of course).
IMG_8204.jpeg

I am on my phone so can’t tag or type fancy here haha - but yes, after initial post, if it works a bit better to have your character have a delayed start - I can conjure up any reason to go any direction ^^ for “pick ups”.

I am on my phone so can’t tag or type fancy here haha - but yes, after initial post, if it works a bit better to have your character have a delayed start - I can conjure up any reason to go any direction ^^ for “pick ups”.
so i guess well have to see then. just for consideration, kee might need a late start, depending on how things go.

from what i can see on the map, though, the time bloop is happening pretty much right next to where kee's home would be, so perhaps well have an easier time with that

finally done with this little shit's in-depth character sheet. it took and also turned out way longer than originally anticipated. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back