• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Megus said:
@Kai123 what do you imagine Lloyd looking like? Because I keep imagining him as Drew.

pokemon_coordinator_oc_by_lolzneo-d8blkdo.png

Ha! I got a 2DS! Now I can finally play Alpha Sapphire! Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon?

Have fun at Six Flags @Kai123

My family goes in two weeks.

Kai123 said:
@Mugiwara where you at man?
@Megus D;~~~~~ Looking for that response !
Sorry @Kai123. Along with that 2DS I bought over the weekend, I bought Ocarina of Time 3D as well. I've been a bit obsessed with beating the game ^.^'

Also @Megus, I just realized: When Hiroshi and Braelyn fought, was Braelyn's "if you're so obsessed with surpassing kai you shouldn't be on a journey in the first place" a reference to Paul vs Brandon?

Mugiwara said:
Also @Megus, I just realized: When Hiroshi and Braelyn fought, was Braelyn's "if you're so obsessed with surpassing kai you shouldn't be on a journey in the first place" a reference to Paul vs Brandon?
No, it honestly wasn't. Didn't even think about that until you mentioned it...

Hiroshi sleeping was an unusually good decision, because now I can explain how Hiroshi missed all these events with "he was asleep". I wonder how disappointed he's going to be...

Mugiwara said:
Hiroshi sleeping was an unusually good decision, because now I can explain how Hiroshi missed all these events with "he was asleep". I wonder how disappointed he's going to be...
Lol I can imagine him running all the way to the next town once he realizes what he missed.

Megus said:
Lol I can imagine him running all the way to the next town once he realizes what he missed.
I missed that much?! I think it'd be better to have Hiroshi stay in the city for some time then. He's going to challenge the gym leader, and due to being in a rush, lose. Then challenging her again later, winning this time.

Mugiwara said:
I missed that much?! I think it'd be better to have Hiroshi stay in the city for some time then. He's going to challenge the gym leader, and due to being in a rush, lose. Then challenging her again later, winning this time.
I just meant I could imagine him running to the next city to catch Kai's next battle. I didn't think you were going to actually do that since Hiroshi needed to have his own battle.

Lol, I just saw an add on a different website for a desktop version of Pokemon GO. I'm not going to be carrying my laptop around everywhere I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back