• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Hey, can't trainers like rent a room at the Pokemon Center? In the anime they did right?

@Mugiwara @Kai123

And I seriously want to know these plans you have Kai...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Megus

If we're completely following the anime though, then Tail Whip and Leer would have different functions. In the anime their functions are to distract the opponent, lowering their 'defenses' and making them open to attack instead of the actual defense stat.

@Mugiwara

Unless you want some vividly described dreams. X3

Otakubeats said:
Well I mean I actually have a question. Seeing as all the trainer spots are taken, could I just be a pokemon?
Pokémon are npcs controlled by me sorry.

Megus said:
@Mugiwara
Unless you want some vividly described dreams. X3
Mugiwara said:
@Megus
If we're completely following the anime though, then Tail Whip and Leer would have different functions. In the anime their functions are to distract the opponent, lowering their 'defenses' and making them open to attack instead of the actual defense stat.
Lets just say we're following the game but take aspects from the anime to stop confusion. Because status affecting abilities do help so i'd prefer that. Kai's plan isn't to appear for a while just wait on it and yes time skip to morning pl0x.

Kai123 said:
Pokémon are npcs controlled by me sorry.
Lets just say we're following the game but take aspects from the anime to stop confusion. Because status affecting abilities do help so i'd prefer that. Kai's plan isn't to appear for a while just wait on it and yes time skip to morning pl0x.
Done and done.

@Kai123

She didn't win the battle btw. She just got super close. And she isn't going because she would prefer a little more time to prepare. She isn't the type to just "wing it."

Megus said:
@Kai123
She didn't win the battle btw. She just got super close. And she isn't going because she would prefer a little more time to prepare. She isn't the type to just "wing it."
Read my post again I said almost lmao.

"(Why doesn't she just go? Lmao does her self esteem not rise when she just won a pokemon freaking battle? Like really just goooooo!)" No almost there

Kai is going to come back with Kai-Mega-Charizard X, which is stronger than Ash-Greninja

Yeah I just read over it again sorry. I'm half asleep been busy all week. I meant to put almost, @Mugiwara your an instigator aren't you? I don't really like those '-'. But yeah I meant to put almost sorry I just woke up from a nap is why I responded now....

Kai123 said:
Yeah I just read over it again sorry. I'm half asleep been busy all week. I meant to put almost, @Mugiwara your an instigator aren't you? I don't really like those '-'. But yeah I meant to put almost sorry I just woke up from a nap is why I responded now....
What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back