• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Megus said:
That happened a few times yesterday to me too...
oh really :( it happens all the time for me so i have to constantly check every single thread over and over

Megus said:
That happened a few times yesterday to me too...
I accidentally turned off notifications for new posts in watched threads. It's fixed for me now.

wait you can turn it off :0 mines on and it does that

Mugiwara said:
I accidentally turned off notifications for new posts in watched threads. It's fixed for me now.

^

Same. I had absolutely no idea how to turn them off. Still don't. I knew you could do it, just don't know how.

i haven't turned mine off and i still don't get notifactaions very often

Megus said:
^
Same. I had absolutely no idea how to turn them off. Still don't. I knew you could do it, just don't know how.

Megus said:
^
Hover over your name (next to the PM and Alerts symbols), one of the options will be "Alert Preferences".

Kai123 said:

Kai Takeshi

He looked at Braelyn and held her shoulders. "It's cool isn't it?" He said looking back at it intently as he smiled bright from the start.​
I think my heart just sang.

Lol.

Just wait for when it starts getting awkward ^.^

And, apparently she failed to see Hiroshi because I failed to see your post because you posted it as I was typing X3

I can't wait! Maybe I'll just have Hiroshi stay and watch instead of training.

You can edit the post or something.

And this was a wonderful change of plans @Kai123. Simply wonderful X3

Can't wait to see her react to it ^.^ *whistles innocently*

Last edited by a moderator:
feel really un-included for some reason.maybe i should change my character so it will be easier to connect with yours. what do you think?

@Megus

I'm sorry you feel that way, its just that Braelyn doesn't know your character all that well yet. Well, no one does really. It was easier for those of us who were here from the beginning because our characters were all friends who decided to go on a journey together. I'd have Braelyn talk to Bebe more, but at the time she was really focused on trying to train for a contest and now she just wants to get out of the forest.

It's not that I'm trying to not include you (if it's only me because then I'd feel bad :/ ) it's just Braelyn's personality and the way she is acting. That's what an RP is. You shouldn't change your character. We will just have to find a time for them to actually meet properly.

ok i understand but i'm a very active person and for some reason i like being totally included.Any way i think i might need to either tweak my character or change him entirely which means i'll have to change every single post mentioning him or we have to edit them all. Seeing how its going i might have to make a brand new one.

so can i have suggests on what things might connect better with your character?

@Megus

I still say don't edit your character. I don't believe it's possibleto be totally included at this point in time.

I mean, why would you need to tweak your character? What part of him would need to be changed?

And even if you do ultimately decide to change him, DO NOT edit all your posts. Because then I would have to edit all my posts and it's just stupid to do so. Just leave the posts there and start fresh.

And if you do want to make a new character, just drop Bebe completely and start a brand new character. Seriously, that would be much easier than changing Bebe.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I would also suggest not creating a character that would respond better with one character in particular. That goes against the purpose of an RP really in my opinion. Because if you do make a character that is focused around connecting with one person, I can guarantee you won't ever be fully included in any RP...

Megus said:
And I would also suggest not creating a character that would respond better with one character in particular. That goes against the purpose of an RP really in my opinion. Because if you do make a character that is focused around connecting with one person, I can guarantee you won't ever be fully included in any RP...
Good advice, and my advice to you is start tagging me in your post in the IC!!!! When you have something to do with my char you don't quote or mention me in the post with @ Kai123 but together <. Like wtf lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back