• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Kai123 said:
Idk how to reply
You can have Starly take us back to town now too. I mean, Kristina is down for the count and Braelyn needs to come up with a contest routine still.

Well, I'm going to have Hiroshi show up to watch Kai's gym battle, and then leave after he's finished. So, he might not meet Kai, but he's definitely going to meet Braelyn. I guess we're going to see what happens when that happens.

Mugiwara said:
Well, I'm going to have Hiroshi show up to watch Kai's gym battle, and then leave after he's finished. So, he might not meet Kai, but he's definitely going to meet Braelyn. I guess we're going to see what happens when that happens.
Oh, good then. I assume Kai would at least catch sight of Hiroshi if he shows up to Kai's battle. Right? I mean, we aren't trying another "disguise" are we? X3

Last edited by a moderator:
@BeebeTheWarrior

Or just like getting offline for a bit? Because honestly you don't need to tell us this if its the latter. We all have lives too. Well, I don't.

Megus said:
Oh, good then. I assume Kai would at least catch sight of Hiroshi if he shows up to Kai's battle. Right? I mean, we aren't trying another "disguise" are we? X3
But when trainers have an intense battle, they tend to focus on the battle and nothing else. Like when Ash fought Viola and Serena showed up to watch his match, Ash didn't notice her even as he ran past her because of the intenseness of the battle.

Mugiwara said:
But when trainers have an intense battle, they tend to focus on the battle and nothing else. Like when Ash fought Viola and Serena showed up to watch his match, Ash didn't notice her even as he ran past her because of the intenseness of the battle.
Then again, I don't think Ash remembered who Serena was in the first place. Until she reminded him.

I don't know. We will just have to see how this turns out ^.^

He may notice, he may not.

Megus said:
Then again, I don't think Ash remembered who Serena was in the first place. Until she reminded him.
I don't know. We will just have to see how this turns out ^.^

He may notice, he may not.
No, no, I meant that he didn't notice that another person was there in the gym besides him, Viola, Clemont, Bonnie, and the Pokemon. Another example was the gym battle against Korrina where Team Rocket did their shenanigans and were sent blasting off, and Ash only looked when he heard the huge explosion.

Mugiwara said:
No, no, I meant that he didn't notice that another person was there in the gym besides him, Viola, Clemont, Bonnie, and the Pokemon. Another example was the gym battle against Korrina where Team Rocket did their shenanigans and were sent blasting off, and Ash only looked when he heard the huge explosion.
Sometimes Ash and his oblivious nature is hilarious.

I'm going to use my Chimchar's Blaze ability like Ash used his. Speaking of abilities, when Kristina was near-fainted by Beedrill, didn't her Torrent ability activate?

Wait, aren't Kai and Braelyn coming out of the forest into the city? And Hiroshi's going back into the forest...so maybe they can meet.

Mugiwara said:
I'm going to use my Chimchar's Blaze ability like Ash used his. Speaking of abilities, when Kristina was near-fainted by Beedrill, didn't her Torrent ability activate?
Well, it would have, but I imagined it being that Kristina had say, enough HP for it to not have activated. And then the Beedrill's next move knocked her out so there really wasn't a chance. That's how I imagined it going. I didn't plan on her winning in the first place.

And yes, they are heading out of the forest.

Megus said:
@BeebeTheWarrior
Or just like getting offline for a bit? Because honestly you don't need to tell us this if its the latter. We all have lives too. Well, I don't.
Sorry

My sister kicked me off the computer. I just got my parents phone

@BeebeTheWarrior

I'm sorry to ask, but would it be possible to post more than one sentence at a time? It doesn't have to be a lot more, but I would be grateful for at least 2-3 more?

I know this RP doesn't have a minimum, but most of us are at least doing a paragraph and it would be nice if you could too.

I'm really, really sorry if this sounds rude (because I was even asking my sister for help on what to say without it being rude) but I really like this RP and I feel that only one sentence in a post is going to make the RP die...

Megus said:
@BeebeTheWarrior
I'm sorry to ask, but would it be possible to post more than one sentence at a time? It doesn't have to be a lot more, but I would be grateful for at least 2-3 more?

I know this RP doesn't have a minimum, but most of us are at least doing a paragraph and it would be nice if you could too.

I'm really, really sorry if this sounds rude (because I was even asking my sister for help on what to say without it being rude) but I really like this RP and I feel that only one sentence in a post is going to make the RP die...
No I usually do that but we just moved here so I'm usually really busy. And when I do one sentences I usually add more to

Them later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back