• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

@Mugiwara

Take the scyther fate in your hands if you catch you catch it and let it do what you want it to do. Meaning like attacks. Same for the other guy and Murcrow if I even spelled that right.

I could control any Pokemon too if I'm needed to. It doesn't matter.

I could always do NPC's too.

I feel it would be more immersive if another person controlled the Pokemon I'm fighting, as it would feel like I'm battling someone and I have to give it my all rather than just fight against myself where I know I'll win, and I can transfer that feeling into my character.

Okay, @Megus! I'm really lucky that I got Scyther, since he's my favorite bug type and one of my favorite Pokemon overall

@BeebeTheWarrior

Lol calm down with your posts. I'll have Braelyn reply when I have to reply with Scyther and/or Murkrow again.

And another funny thing. I don't remember who actually claimed it, hut they all called dibs on Braelyn's first battle. Totally accepting Bebe's though because he was the only one to actually challenge her IC.

Ok sorry i am just SUPER bored right now and i love pokemon roleplays and i also want my character to start forming bonds

I understand the bored part. I completely agree with you.

We can talk here if you want. That would keep you from being bored.

Oh, and if you're bored, you should check out this site.

Home | Pokémon Torrenta

It's a really well done Pokemon RP site that has been going ok for several years. I just joined this month and I love it already. It may not be your style, but maybe just look around.

Uh, I don't think you can dodge tail whip... I mean, it's purely a status move, but seriously? I don't think it's right to be able to dodge... then again, I don't know how battles are working...

@BeebeTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
In blue? Or were you trying to say something else? I just haven't ever played a Pokemon Game where a Pokemon can dodge status attacks like Growl and Tail Whip...

It's just weird to me...

Although, now that I look into it, there are only like 8 moves that absolutely CANNOT miss and Tail Whip isn't one of them.

Maybe I've just gotten incredibly lucky? Oh well, sorry about that. I've just never thought about it being Possible before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back