• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Ooh, cool!

I had a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow version as of like 4 months ago. Then I sold it and all my other games to my best friend since I didn't play it anymore.

And uh, I did post in the Main thread by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Gameboy Advance along with Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. I haven't played the games in a while so now my little sister plays them.

Uh, did you not read my post? Her Oshawott had already fainted so there was no point in attacking again. This would also mean the battle is over because they agreed to one Pokemon each even though Braelyn has her Pichu.

And I think you're supposed to ask for a Pokemon encounter from @ZoroarkGangster but I think @Kai123 is acting in their place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, why should we pretend that? By the time he would have attacked, Oshawott would have been in her Pokeball...

I'm confused now...

I don't know origenaly this post was before yours but i was too lazy too lazy to write a whole another post

BeebeTheWarrior said:
i now fel bad for some reason :(
Everything has a reason. Try to find your own reason. Think of all the alternatives, and cross them out one by one. Whatever remains will be your reason.

Mugiwara said:
Everything has a reason. Try to find your own reason. Think of all the alternatives, and cross them out one by one. Whatever remains will be your reason.
i think i feel bad i made it so someone else couldn't join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back