• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Lol, I think my all time favorite part of the anime is when Brock's siblings get all mad at Ash for "hurting" Onix x3

Now, in the actual RP, things shall get awkward! I am very good with awkward. So while I wait for you to post, I shall awkwardly plot awkwardness.

Megus said:
Now, in the actual RP, things shall get awkward! I am very good with awkward. So while I wait for you to post, I shall awkwardly plot awkwardness.
Oh you responded in the rp? Let me check.

Alright, I honestly can't tell if that's a coincidence or just random plotting that they jump into a river. Braelyn is facing all her fears today! In her CS I mentioned a slight fear of water types because of drowning.

Look at this mess!

Megus said:
Alright, I honestly can't tell if that's a coincidence or just random plotting that they jump into a river. Braelyn is facing all her fears today! In her CS I mentioned a slight fear of water types because of drowning.
Look at this mess!
Lmfao!!

I'm just imagining Kai and Braelyn walking through the forests and meanwhile Hiroshi is just standing there waiting for the wild Scyther he was fighting to do something.

*cue narrator voice*

Once again, the end of another episode has come. Will Kai and Braelyn make it back to Evergrove City? Will Hiroshi catch the Scyther that has seemingly frozen in one spot? Tune in next time to find out!

Meanwhile I woke up and somehow had 58 alerts. I'm honestly just speechless right now.

I don't know, it just satisfies my aesthetic seeing the number 58 in white in a red square under the alerts button.

I really love this RP by the way, and since all members besides us and Yaboku are inactive, I wish we could invite more people. I haven't enjoyed RPing this much in a long time. Waking up and seeing all those Kai x Braelyn posts reminds me of the last RP I enjoyed this much, where two people started RPing shippy things after I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I used to read all of it while waiting for the others to arrive and squeal.

I feel the same. Very much. I had this one RP that I used to do. It was my first major one to be honest, I was obsessed with it. For some reason, there were some strange plot twists. My character had a demon for a "boyfriend" and then he disappeared and then people started shipping her with this elf guy came along (and personally I was one of those people) and then there was another normal guy that they started shipping her with. And then as she started giving up on her demon boyfriend, she started growing feelings for the elf and then just as she was going to confess the demon one returned and then things got awkward.

And then it practically died of inactivity. I died inside. From that point I moved on to a Warriors RP site and there were several cats of mine that I adored and then they had cute families and then that site shut down after like 2 years on it.

And then I now use this and Chicken Smoothie... I've moved a lot.

So, I woke up this morning to my alarm clock. I didn't feel like waking up at 8:30 and so I reset it for 9:00. I cough a couple of times before laying back down and then my nose starts bleeding.

I freak out, obviously and distract myself by annoying my mother in her bed. And then barely ten minutes had passed, and the blood had stopped about five minutes before and my nose starts bleeding again. Wonderful.

But now I'm back in my bed and my dog just came up and sat like right next to me and now I feel better ^.^

I'm glad you feel better! My stomach was hurting a lot last night, but after some sleep, I feel great again!

Like, I have never had an actual nosebleed before. Never. My mom says my dad gets them a lot too.

So, I literally inherited all my dad's bad genes. Terribly dry skin, bloody noses, equally terrible allergies. I also inherited my mother's asthma. Wonderful combo right?

What happened for us is that the admin just disappeared one time, and she appeared some time later and explained that it was her birthday so she couldn't get on. Later on, she disappeared once again. Even though the admin wasn't there, we continued RPing, as it was on a chat and not a formal RP or something like that. Eventually, school/college started, and we began to grow less and less active. When school ended, out of the eight that we had, only four still came to the chat. Two of them lost their interest in RPing, and we kept missing each other, coming on the chat at a time when no one else was there. One of the people who lost their interest in RP and the fandom we were RPing as well eventually left. So, only three of us were left. One of them (who introduced me to this site by the way) doesn't come on the chat anymore because her browser doesn't load the chat for some reason. And recently, the other one that was left on the chat besides me left but most likely temporarily, as he said he has exams and I unintentionally made him angry. I have ways to contact all of them (besides the admin and another person who I'm assuming the worst case happened for them), but I tried emailing one of them and she still hasn't replied.

Megus said:
Like, I have never had an actual nosebleed before. Never. My mom says my dad gets them a lot too.
So, I literally inherited all my dad's bad genes. Terribly dry skin, bloody noses, equally terrible allergies. I also inherited my mother's asthma. Wonderful combo right?
Wow...that's horrible...

Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite! @Ashaficent, would you be interested in joining this RP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back