• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

@Kai123

Thank you for the laughs. Your post made me laugh a lot for some reason. Just imagining Kai just going and training while Braelyn is lost in the forest is hilarious to me.

@Mugiwara

Oh, Braelyn isn't going to be happy. I'm literally plotting the argument now. Well, Braelyn's side anyways X3

Mugiwara said:
@Kai123
Thank you for the laughs. Your post made me laugh a lot for some reason. Just imagining Kai just going and training while Braelyn is lost in the forest is hilarious to me.
Lol thanks.

Megus said:
Oh, there will be no "peace" for him ^.^
Funny funny it'll have to he settled in a battle then!!!!! -Pokemon battle music- go mega Charizard Z!!!! -A new mega?!-

^ just a prank bro

Kai123 said:
Funny funny it'll have to he settled in a battle then!!!!! -Pokemon battle music- go mega Charizard Z!!!! -A new mega?!-
^ just a prank bro

Oh boy. Battles. Although, she may have more of a chance to win with Kai than with Bebe because of Charmander and Starly. I mean, she literally has a Water Type and an Electric type.

Megus said:
Oh boy. Battles. Although, she may have more of a chance to win with Kai than with Bebe because of Charmander and Starly. I mean, she literally has a Water Type and an Electric type.
Strategies I play a lot of Pokemon back in my day I know what to do and what not and this is based on the anime so god who knows my starly can be the next ash swallow. Starly: -takes a lightning move head on- "thunder? We eat those m8."

Kai123 said:
Strategies I play a lot of Pokemon back in my day I know what to do and what not and this is based on the anime so god who knows my starly can be the next ash swallow. Starly: -takes a lightning move head on- "thunder? We eat those m8."
Lol, this is very true.

@Mugiwara

Listen to Braelyn! Lol, I feel like that one statement is gonna hurt Hiroshi... She doesn't mean it as an insult, just as advice.

Sorry @Mugiwara

I had to get something remotely close to a contest combination thing in there. Just a tiny bit of training for her even though she probably won't be participating in the closest contest.

Megus said:
Sorry @Mugiwara
I had to get something remotely close to a contest combination thing in there. Just a tiny bit of training for her even though she probably won't be participating in the closest contest.
Dang it @Megus post again!!! I'm watching this op fight. -Eats popcorn with sprite-

Megus said:
It's not my flipping turn to post @Mugiwara's and he is offline.
Still spice it up!!! I'm bored Kai shouldn't interact with u guys yet! I have a nice nice plan :) . Hidden context is cheering.

Nice plans are good.

What do you mean spice it up though? Braelyn isn't supposed to be good yet... Technically, this is all luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back