• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

@Kai123

Weeellll, I guess it can't hurt to have her go to the contest for the sake of the plan...

EDIT: @Kai123 you had better get that plan ready because Oshawott is a smart little water type.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kai123

"Assistant

Looking at the two trainers who would obviously meet him here before Kai does he gave Braelyn two pokedex's and Hiroshi one. "Please take that to Kai, and thank you for meeting me here at such early time." He said bowing and walking off."

Hiroshi's sleeping lol. You still haven't told me what you meant when you said "You're an instigator, aren't you?"

Mugiwara said:
@Kai123
"Assistant

Looking at the two trainers who would obviously meet him here before Kai does he gave Braelyn two pokedex's and Hiroshi one. "Please take that to Kai, and thank you for meeting me here at such early time." He said bowing and walking off."

Hiroshi's sleeping lol. You still haven't told me what you meant when you said "You're an instigator, aren't you?"
I can change it but it was kind of an assistance to you guys not responding so I kind of just through him in I'm sure @Megus would go along with it.

Mugiwara said:
"(Why doesn't she just go? Lmao does her self esteem not rise when she just won a pokemon freaking battle? Like really just goooooo!)" No almost there
That's instigating bro :I

@Kai123 is this Lloyd kid going to be a recurring character? Maybe not a main character, but appearing so often? I assume so since you gave him a name and all.

Megus said:
@Kai123 is this Lloyd kid going to be a recurring character? Maybe not a main character, but appearing so often? I assume so since you gave him a name and all.
Indeed he has already conquered two contest already before you so he'll only show up for the rest!~ Kai has nothing to do with this boy he's all yours xDDD

Kai123 said:
Indeed he has already conquered two contest already before you so he'll only show up for the rest!~ Kai has nothing to do with this boy he's all yours xDDD
Yesh! I'm excited ^.^

Kai123 said:
Sorry doing player vs player on this game I will respond soon
Take your time. I may take some time to reply to it. I'm stuck reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne for summer homework.

Someone save me please...

Lo

Megus said:
Take your time. I may take some time to reply to it. I'm stuck reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne for summer homework.
Someone save me please...
l okay

Guys! I got Pokemon Go! I'm so happy! I legitimately fainted for a moment as it was downloading and I'm pretty sure I hyperventilated a little.

Megus said:
Guys! I got Pokemon Go! I'm so happy! I legitimately fainted for a moment as it was downloading and I'm pretty sure I hyperventilated a little.
LMAO sorry ima post now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back