• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Megus said:
Well, then that can be a thing. Lucky you @Mugiwara. You can tell the future x3
What a coincidence, as the most recent character I've created for an RP has future sight as an ability.

Kai123 said:
How can he tell the future? Us being shipped? Lol
Yeah, when I first posted that Braelyn was chasing to catch up to Kai, that was the first thing they posted. Kai x Braelyn. I had a feeling it would come to that, but I still find it funny.

Megus said:
Yeah, when I first posted that Braelyn was chasing to catch up to Kai, that was the first thing they posted. Kai x Braelyn. I had a feeling it would come to that, but I still find it funny.
LMAO wow!

@Kai123 I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to reply. I feel kind of bad because its only us two posting right now. I feel as if we're taking over.
First the thread, then the world! *evil cackling*

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you might as well just leave rp lol. Most people left rp, if braelyn didn't want to join Kai he would've went alone. Nothing wrong with traveling alone m8 just saying

Mugiwara said:
If I leave then it'll just be a journey between you two
That....

That is very true...

And then I would feel bad...

Again...

But then I'd get over it.

Thinking about it, I'm okay just watching you two's developments. It's like reading a fanfiction.

I think that the story went too fast paced though, maybe it's because I'm reading instead of joining in and because I'm used to Ash and co. taking ages to get to the next city. But I guess it's better since there was a long time this RP was dead.

Is it okay if I skip from my last post and make a post about Hiroshi already being in the city?

Mugiwara said:
I think that the story went too fast paced though, maybe it's because I'm reading instead of joining in and because I'm used to Ash and co. taking ages to get to the next city. But I guess it's better since there was a long time this RP was dead.
Is it okay if I skip from my last post and make a post about Hiroshi already being in the city?
Feel free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back