• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

*Sigh* I know you guys are gonna hate me for not saying this sooner, but I can't find the dedication to make posts anymore. I know you might be mad about this, but I'm gonna have to leave the RP.

Hey, it's alright. Better to tell us then leave us wondering if you are ever coming back. Besides, it's useless to post if you don't have muse because you're just wasting time.

I'll post once one of the people I notified joined, I already got a confirmation that one of them is going to join so can't wait/

SpicyLickiTung said:
*Sigh* I know you guys are gonna hate me for not saying this sooner, but I can't find the dedication to make posts anymore. I know you might be mad about this, but I'm gonna have to leave the RP.
Roleplaying is supposed to be done for enjoyment, so if you're not having fun, then I think it is better for you to leave so you can focus your dedication on an RP you're enjoying. Goodbye, and I hope we can RP together again sometime.

@Mugiwara Sureee! So, I get to get my starter pokemon?

P.S I have a trauma on Lavender Town I might get insane like last time.

I'll fill up the character sheet in the character sign up tab. Thank ya~

@Mugiwara @Megus

I'm waiting for a moment to join in because right now Hiroshi is just awkwardly sitting waiting for the waiter/waitress to arrive.

I could have Braelyn spot him. Maybe excuse herself from the table to talk to him while Kai and Lucia talk.

But I can't just have Hiroshi just randomly walk up to them, maybe I'll have him move nearer to them wearing a disguise that can easily be seen through.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to have my character disguise himself without randomly pulling out a makeup set from his bag.

ZoroarkGangster said:
NPC "Hello sir, what would you and your Church are like today?" The girl gave Hiroshi a smile and took out a pad and paper, ready to write.
Um...I didn't know Hiroshi had a church...

SpicyLickiTung said:
No worries dude, no harm done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back