• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

I havent seen either movie. Planning on looking up the diancie one. The Hoopa one is on netflix so I will be watching it soon X3

I haven't either, but looked up the ending song of Diancie due to it being included in the trailer which appeared in some episodes of XY. By the way, can you at least give me a hint on the spoiler you're talking about?

Okay then.

I just saw the sky battle episode! I loved it, and the first evolution in the series!

I love that episode!

And wow... I just realized that Fletchling to Fletchinder is the first evolution. That's weird.

Yeah, I guess I realized that because I looked up all the evolutions, captures, and gym fights before watching the anime, as a way to hype myself up and because when I was younger I used to look up spoilers all the time. To me, besides the Pokemon league, the gym battles, captures, and the evolutions are the parts I look forward to the most.

It's becoming slightly annoying that Team Rocket keeps showing up all the time though...

Megus said:
I'm having some good posts with Braelyn here...
Sorry my responses are so um... Yeah Lmao! I cover a lot in just a couple of lines I'll try to make them more lively for you <3!!!!

Kai123 said:
Sorry my responses are so um... Yeah Lmao! I cover a lot in just a couple of lines I'll try to make them more lively for you <3!!!!
Thanks, but honestly it's cool. It tests my writing skills and honestly making long posts like this helps me learn who I'm role playing as. My characters like to take on a mind of their own sometimes x3

Oh, and I'll reply soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megus said:
Thanks, but honestly it's cool. It tests my writing skills and honestly making long posts like this helps me learn who I'm role playing as. My characters like to take on a mind of their own sometimes x3
Oh, and I'll reply soon.
Oh okay

Kai123 said:
(Kai x Braelyn?)
I will go where the RP leads us @Kai123 x3

So, either way, but if you're ok with Kai x Braelyn I am too. Personally, I think that could be fun. Well, in a way considering Braelyn seems a bit soft spoken and shy so far...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry everyone that I've been gone and I will be returning. However since I only have access on my phone atm it will be small and I'm going to be making a new account for personal (and security) reasons, you'll know it's me though cause I'll have the same profile pic, plus @Kai123 will be able to confirm its me. I'll see you all again real soon! c:

Megus said:
I will go where the RP leads us @Kai123 x3
So, either way, but if you're ok with Kai x Braelyn I am too. Personally, I think that could be fun. Well, in a way considering Braelyn seems a bit soft spoken and shy so far...
Yeah I don't mind at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back