• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

I love shipping people together in stories, it's just become second nature to me to pair up any two people who have the slightest hints.

For me, it's any story, be it a book, game, movie, anime/manga, or an RP. It's just fun watching them and every time I see the relationship develop, it makes me really happy.

Megus said:
Oh, and while I'm thinking about this.
@Kai123 if you don't want Braelyn following Kai on his journey and what not, just tell her to leave. Lol, she'll listen I hope.
Sorry for the late reply and it's okay you can come with him he doesn't mind!

Megus said:
@Pokedexbreederz
And now I have this image of Braelyn running after Kai as the narration goes on. Thanks a lot X3
Sounds like a classic ending to an episode in the actual Pokemon anime. The narrator ending the episode as Ash runs behind the others trying to catch up, "Hey guys, wait up!" Thanks for the laugh!

So today for me is June 2nd. Today is my birthday and therefore I will not be on rpn today, IF I am it'll be short posts, but otherwise I won't be doing much. Seeya June 3rd.

Maybe it is. Pokedexbreederz left us to go out on a journey of our own until we reach the next city. I'm waiting for @Kai123 to post before posting myself, so we can all start our journey together.

Yeah. And that's where we finished. With that amazing episode ending of Braelyn chasing after Kai. X3

So...I'm supposed to reply making my character just watch Braelyn endlessly chasing after Kai?

*facepalm* I totally walked into that one @SpicyLickiTung

And I'm not sure who should post what. Maybe, since Kai and Hiroshi are technically rivals, Hiroshi can go the opposite way as Kai and Braelyn? I don't know.

*sigh*

I really don't want this to die. I love this rp and we haven't even done anything super exciting yet...

Me too, I really want to let my uncontrollable hype for what's happening in the Pokemon anime out, but I don't know how to reply. I'm still waiting for @Kai123 to post.

I'm so behind on the anime! My T.V. has selective recording apparently. It records like 5 episodes and then stops and I miss like 3 before I realize its happened and I have to go reset the timer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back