• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Kai123 said:
Charmander

Slowly walked to Kai and snuggled on him as he got comfortable with Kai. But that didn't change his mood as he stole a treat from Kai and ran off hoping Kai would choose him.

Kai

"Professor I want the Charmander." He said looking at Charmander while smiling.

@Pokedexbreederz
I'm going to say that the first post for the pokemon will be made by me, I'm simply waiting for the others to have a chance to respond before I make any of your soon to be partners react to what you guys do, after all it's about first impressions. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner but after the first you're free to post for the pokemon you choose :3

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Man, once one person goes AFK the entire story stops!
Mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yes I am a baby about this.
just waiting for one last person, then we can continue... soon enough you guys can decide to split up and such so afk shouldn't matter too much since it's only five people I have to manage rather than 10+

I think the one person we need to post isn't going to post tonight. Yesterday they had to go to bed what would have been like 7 hours ago (at least for me).

Megus said:
I think the one person we need to post isn't going to post tonight. Yesterday they had to go to bed what would have been like 7 hours ago (at least for me).
I WILL WAIT UNTIL 6:00 IN MY TIME IF IT TAKES HIM THAT LONG!

Actually I have to get up early...

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Some other thing that I HAVE to go to...
I don't but dad says I do... Fuk dat.

RPN was down, I hate that!
I know the feels, I don't like leaving home and I also get the sads when rpn goes down xD

\i'm sorryyyyyyyyy! I hate timezones. My timezone's way different from everyone else's.

Mugiwara said:
\i'm sorryyyyyyyyy! I hate timezones. My timezone's way different from everyone else's.
THEN POST RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO TO BED I NEED TO GET UP AT 9 ITS 1 HERE PLEASE PROGRESS THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sorry...

Mugiwara said:
TheOnlyCatbug said:
THEN POST RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO TO BED I NEED TO GET UP AT 9 ITS 1 HERE PLEASE PROGRESS THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Sorry...
lol, you silly children :3 you can soon separate from the group for a while with or without more active friends. Oh how I love impatient people, they're so much more interesting than patient people :3

Pokedexbreederz said:
lol, you silly children :3 you can soon separate from the group for a while with or without more active friends. Oh how I love impatient people, they're so much more interesting than patient people :3
IM NOT IMPATIENT I DRINK SODA WITH EXTRA CAFFEINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT KEEPS ME US AND LOCKS MY OTHER HAND TO THE SHIFT KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IM NOT ON DRUGSSSSSS I swear...

NEVERMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND FUCK DAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

*Catbug has exploded due to OD of ???????????*

I HAVE A SOLUTION

I'LL SLEEP ALL DAY AND STAY AWAKE THE WHOLE NIGHT

if only i could do that

Is there going to be some sort of character development for the Pokemon too? For example my Chimchar becoming less lonely as the story progresses.

Mugiwara said:
Is there going to be some sort of character development for the Pokemon too? For example my Chimchar becoming less lonely as the story progresses.
yep, but I'll leave that up to you, provided you can be reasonable enough to determine when big changes are to be considered, if I have any problems with you guys making decisions on your Pokémon's personality I'll let you all know if I change my mind on that choice.

Why am I thinking about Serperior vore? Oh...

In the meantime, time for more soda!

HE POSTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

And also, do the abilities come in to effect? For example every time my Chimchar's health goes low, his Blaze activates and he gets stronger?

Pokedexbreederz said:
X3 I completely agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back