• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's nice, but we don't need to know. Take some initiative and go find something to do.

Megus said:
Do the pokemon already have specified genders or do we get to choose?
I'm pretty sure I mentioned the genders of the starters as you chose them, as for any others after them it's your choice, natures will still be determined by me though. That way we get some variety on your parties :3

I just use "he" like what Pokedexbreederz did for my Chimchar.

EDIT: I hate my Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
I may not get on for a while today. Our school band is playing at the Senior graduation and I have no clue how long that will take.

EDIT: I think I'm back for good now.

Well, I assume we'd all fight each other eventually, although I vote the first battle be between Kai and Hiroshi since they both want go be champion.

Yes, that's why I can't wait, since we're only a post away from the first battle. I agree with Kai and Hiroshi, and it's interesting that both have fire types. I didn't look at any others' Pokemon picks before choosing Hiroshi's, I went with what fit his character and I also liked.

OH! I wonder if mega evolution will be in this RP, because if Kai's Charizard gets one, then Infernape will be lacking behind unless he gets some super Blaze ability like Ash's one did.

I'm also interested in seeing how the fights' outcomes will be determined.

Ooh, yes! Mega Evolution should come up! And since Kai is the only that chose a starter with a mega evolved form, maybe we could all catch a pokemon that could mega evolve eventually. I mean, not right away of course, but eventually.

Yeah, either that or make up alternatives to mega evolution (though Kai is lucky he gets to mega evolve his starter).

Just putting this here for my own reference and if others want to note it down:

Current Teams:

Hiroshi: Chimchar

Z: Snivy

Braelyn: Oshawott

Eddie: Turtwig

Kai: Charmander

Hey guys, as you can see under my name, I'll be in Washington DC for a while. 5 days in fact.

Hopefully I can restart on Z, maybe she can meet up with you guys later. She might've gone to a different professor or something.

Again, sorry for this but I won't get another chance to do this.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about this.

@Kai123 if you don't want Braelyn following Kai on his journey and what not, just tell her to leave. Lol, she'll listen I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back