• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

Don't know if this was on purpose or not, but Hiroshi and Kai seem to be just like Ash and Gary...

Like seriously. The way they act. Kai acts like I imagine Gary would act without Ash around. Then again, I'm pro-Gary anyways. I like Gary.

I didn't notice that comparison before! I hope Kai doesn't start calling Hiroshi, "Hiroshi-kun" or "Hiroshy-boy" or something.

The only difference is that they're both pretending to be aggressive towards each other.

And oh my god! I can't believe Hiroshi's horrible disguise actually worked in fooling Kai!

Kai isn't going to be the failure like Gary was and will succeed in what he does. Trust me on that one.

You could add that to your post then. And I didn't think anything about how smart Kai is.

Well, you can't really tell the future. I don't think Gary was a failure, he's now a really good Pokemon researcher.

Mugiwara said:
Well, you can't really tell the future. I don't think Gary was a failure, he's now a really good Pokemon researcher.
Lost to ash, pretty much a failure in my eyes.

Kai123 said:
Lost to ash, pretty much a failure in my eyes.
Ash is just a very exceptional trainer. All battles he had before he lost. Gary's a very exceptional trainer too.

You said you think that Gary's a failure since he lost to Ash, which means you think he's weak.

@Megus

No don't worry thanks for the help xD but I didn't wanna cause any confusion or frustration I just changed it to Cyndiqual. Thanks again though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back