• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

poppet said:
@Shnuydude If you want to make Damian teleport to the event, perhaps from being overwhelmed or something, you're welcome to do that. I know when I go for a period of time without being able to post, I lose interest and forget the story details. If you don't want to wait, like @Artemistel probably can't any longer, you're welcome to move forward! Raven is also there, and Cade and Fia have just arrived. ^_^
I was actually trying to give zamini a chance to answer. Since she hasn't I'll be posting shortly.

Hey everyone. Fia's post is up! Sorry if that post and my posts over the next 2 weeks are sub-par as I will be writing them on my phone when I can.

@Guilded Clover said that life is super busy atm. ^_^ I'm going to assume that Zamani might not mind if you want to move forward. She'll be at the party, so long as Clover can continue. I myself, will post later or tomorrow. Busy family day today. ♥

I had some unexpected company come in today. Sorry! But I'll post asap. Hopefully we can get Artemis to post as well, otherwise we're just going to have to play the Thornstones as NPC's. Raven is in limbo waiting on Abigail, and Vanessa, Eleanor and Damian are in limbo waiting on Zamani. Hopefully in the next couple of days we get going again eh?

While everyone is in Limbo. Eldris IS DOING the limbo.

sean-limbo-o.gif

How low can you go?

Last edited by a moderator:
poppet said:
xD I'd love to rest in pepperonis. And will totally blame Eldris for this near death experience. He's got to let me live though. Life's more fun with meh! D:
Will you be putting your charrie aside or still playing in that time Bacon?

@Artemistel I think @Kleopatris's character is talking to Abigail.

@Guilded Clover Might you be posting with Zamani soon?
I am so sorry I didn't get to this sooner; I was on vacation, and it wasn't planned. >.<

Also, I need advice for Abigail's to-be husband. Do you think he should be a neutral character, or would another character be able to play a potential part?

If you would like him to be a part of the plot then make him a CS. However, if you want, I can have Fia kill him off if he provokes her.

Sorry guys, having some life turmoil atm. Emotions making me physically sick. I'll post asap. And Damian has dropped the play due to new job. ♥

poppet said:
Sorry guys, having some life turmoil atm. Emotions making me physically sick. I'll post asap. And Damian has dropped the play due to new job. ♥
And because Eldris are him.

Hey guys, I'm going to be offline for the next week starting tomorrow. I'm heading to Virginia for a journalism conference and I might not have a chance to get on until next Sunday.

So you might have to skip my post (really sorry guys). I'll try to post if I can.

Sorry, we had some landlord problems and had to move. We were staying with friends and I just got internet back today. It's coming in and out, but I'm hoping it won't stay like that. When I'm unpacked and have time, I'll sit down and read through anything I've missed and ping everyone to see where we all stand with summer and continuing. ^_^ I'm hoping that will be tomorrow. If not during a break today. ♥ Missing the RP a TON!

Sorry guys, turns out I can't get "normal" internet where I'm at. I have to use this dumb plug-in on my computer and basically jack it from my phone. Since no one else has posted in the time that I got my shit together, I'm going to call this thing done. I'd love to keep playing, but it was hard getting people to post.

If anyone is up for continuing this in a new thread, and can post once or twice a week. I'd be up for that. It needs a fresh start badly with a serious group o' playas. Of course, my stipulation is that I won't have time for two main characters with all this frakken data usage, and Cade would become NPC. Never actually been a fan of playing males (though Cade is my one exception).

Up for a 1x1 or smaller group of you who are interested. Let me know. ♥

poppet said:
Sorry guys, turns out I can't get "normal" internet where I'm at. I have to use this dumb plug-in on my computer and basically jack it from my phone. Since no one else has posted in the time that I got my shit together, I'm going to call this thing done. I'd love to keep playing, but it was hard getting people to post.
If anyone is up for continuing this in a new thread, and can post once or twice a week. I'd be up for that. It needs a fresh start badly with a serious group o' playas. Of course, my stipulation is that I won't have time for two main characters with all this frakken data usage, and Cade would become NPC. Never actually been a fan of playing males (though Cade is my one exception).

Up for a 1x1 or smaller group of you who are interested. Let me know. ♥
I am still interested

Greetings! I know it's been a while for everyone, but I'd honestly be interested in resuming this RP!

Anyone else interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back