• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of The Seal - OOC

Other
Here
Maybe here but DMs are still blowing up 😭😭

Also happen to know that four of our members got some pretty big things going on IRL right now so they're not able to be as activé in the OOC as they'd like, but are still all in for the RP.

Maybe here but DMs are still blowing up 😭😭

Also happen to know that four of our members got some pretty big things going on IRL right now so they're not able to be as activé in the OOC as they'd like, but are still all in for the RP.
All good. Just a bit bored. Got into a digimon RP though.

Oooh, so does this mean that a future NPC is going to be chosen that we get to see or is someone going to be chosen possibly as a plotline down the line? Or is one of the pillars going to betray everyone for some reason to still implement the "being born" into it? Or just stuff for us to know and it doesn't have any actual relevance to the RP other than ✨lore✨ -- because I tend to psychoanalyze for no reason sometimes and I feel like it's one of those times 💀 also I WANNA MEET ELTAN!!!

Oooh, so does this mean that a future NPC is going to be chosen that we get to see or is someone going to be chosen possibly as a plotline down the line? Or is one of the pillars going to betray everyone for some reason to still implement the "being born" into it? Or just stuff for us to know and it doesn't have any actual relevance to the RP other than ✨lore✨ -- because I tend to psychoanalyze for no reason sometimes and I feel like it's one of those times 💀 also I WANNA MEET ELTAN!!!
Soooo
While I can confirm that we shall be meeting Eltan in the RP...as promised...
Some of it will be important - near critical to the RP itself. Most of it, however, will be just random, good-to-know information.
No, I will not be telling you which is useful and which is random 😇😇.
So I'm afraid I cannot say what this means for the RP, if it means anything at all 😇😇.

💀 I sense some nefarious works behind those halos......BUT ELTAN!!! 🤩 Can't wait to stress that man out
As a regular, ordinary, non-dangerous, everyday library goer, right?
Because surely The Seal is nothing but a myth, right?
And that's all little Eltan will ever know about it, right?

"He's just a random mercenary that really likes books. He comes here every time to talk to your dad about this book he just finished reading. The sweetest of guys, really."

What, you don't think Navon - who is known for chewing people out - is nice?
Right. Sure. Meanwhile the giant guy who literally developed himself to be the ultimate bodyguard for the week, regularly takes hits for people who need protecting and used to help take care of Orphans is a terrible person, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back