• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of The Seal - OOC

Other
Here
Unfortunately Aricia can be more annoying than nice, I would not put her at the top of the pyramid

Hey, that's okay.
We need a few mean, annoying and cold characters to balance out the cast.
Wouldn't do for everyone to be sweet and nice.

DeathUnchained DeathUnchained @roxybirdie @Klown @anyasjoy @lostbird CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon @WillOWispJJ @q r o w @mi casa lyn. lyn. CrimsonInk CrimsonInk @Dokka pancake_wizard pancake_wizard @hery Talathel Talathel @SavannahSmiles @Shadow @honeycomb @peachpuff Mypilot Mypilot

Apologies for two mass tags in the same day 😅😅

A reminder was posted in the Interest Check but, just want to slide in her with another tagging you all to say that Applications are due next week Saturday (October 5th). To those that have let me know that life is life-ing, thanks for letting me know well in advance so that we can work something out.

As a follow-up reminder, I'll be coming through everyone's DMs this Saturday to get a feel for how we are doing/thinking character and RP wise. So if you see me sliding in there, I promise I'm friendly and that I don't bite 😇

Not done with my CS entirely, but did wanna get something up since the bulk of it is already done. I decided it'd be better to wait till he got accepted before fleshing out his history, so I did an overview at the end. If I'm accepted then I'd love to get more details on the twin cities and what noble families are around as well as the general atmosphere of politics in Falin to see how I could expand and flesh things out!

I also wasn't 100% sure if Animation magic would be okay, so def wanna get that cleared up as early as possible!

Will be doing some further touch ups over the next couple of days.

Not done with my CS entirely, but did wanna get something up since the bulk of it is already done. I decided it'd be better to wait till he got accepted before fleshing out his history, so I did an overview at the end. If I'm accepted then I'd love to get more details on the twin cities and what noble families are around as well as the general atmosphere of politics in Falin to see how I could expand and flesh things out!

I also wasn't 100% sure if Animation magic would be okay, so def wanna get that cleared up as early as possible!

Will be doing some further touch ups over the next couple of days.
Looking really good so far, great job!

As for Twin Cities lore, the next round of lore drops would be for the kingdoms, so hopefully that should give you all the information you need on that.

As for animation magic it is possible, it just depends on how to go about it and the scale with which you do it. Happy to talk more in DMs to flesh it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back