• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of The Seal - OOC

Other
Here
@DeathUnchained @roxybirdie @Klown @anyasjoy @lostbird @CloudySkyLoftyMoon @WillOWispJJ @q r o w @mi casa @lyn. CrimsonInk CrimsonInk @Dokka @pancake_wizard @hery Talathel Talathel @SavannahSmiles Shadow Shadow @honeycomb @peachpuff @Mypilot

Little later today (busier day than I anticipated), but the lore has been dropped. If you've already looked at it, kindly look through it again as there is some new information.

Fun question for your characters: If Cathior was still holding its festivals, what festivals you and/or your character would have visited Cathior for.
If none of the three appeal to you, suggest one that you think Cathior would have had that you'd want to be a part of

Ooh, I was just wondering if there are celebrations/traditions for 'flash of light' day?
I was thinking of having my character grow up celebrating that day with candles, flowers, and silly games as a pseudo-birthday tradition, so that's probably a Cathior festival he would have visited if given the chance.

Scarlette would have loved to gone to all three, especially as a child. Her favorite would probably have been Snow's First Song with the lanterns!

Ooh, I was just wondering if there are celebrations/traditions for 'flash of light' day?
I was thinking of having my character grow up celebrating that day with candles, flowers, and silly games as a pseudo-birthday tradition, so that's probably a Cathior festival he would have visited if given the chance.
Hi!
There *is* one for the flash of light, but that's more global.
Pretty much the New Year's Day of the world.
So your character is more than welcome to celebrate it.

Scarlette would have loved to gone to all three, especially as a child. Her favorite would probably have been Snow's First Song with the lanterns!
Aww. I do think that one is the cutest and most wholesome.
Probably most partial to The Braiding just because of what it represents and how of brings people together.

Saphielle would have attended the festival of Snow's First Song - mainly because of her fondness towards lights and lanterns. However if she could dedicate or create one festival it would be a Festival of Drysillias: The holiday to celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of spring… often celebrated in the first month of the year. The vibrant greens, blues, and turquoise swirl around the cities while gentle music soothes and raises hope to the sky. Feathers and beads are woven into hair styles while a plant-based dye is used to stain the skin of species who are performing. Young ones get to join in the festivities as they dance, play, draw, and mess around.

Okay, I had to escape editing purgatory, so my lad is posted but I'll probably keep making some edits before the deadline. Please let me know if there are any issues with it so far!
(Especially the magic section, I'm not sure if his enchanted items fit okay within the magic lore?)

Okay, I had to escape editing purgatory, so my lad is posted but I'll probably keep making some edits before the deadline. Please let me know if there are any issues with it so far!
(Especially the magic section, I'm not sure if his enchanted items fit okay within the magic lore?)
No worries.
I'll be coming round people's DMs tomorrow to discuss their characters so you got him in right on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back