• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Pffft you cant do this to me T^T coz i was gonna have Diana follow his trail. But oh well, i think i can work out other means too >w>

Phayne said:
I wouldn't rule it out, considering how old he is.
What do you have in mind?
Several things involving the original werewolf more than Fia although it may be possible for Fia to be incorporated into it.

Looking at Eldris' power, it seems to me that he has probably killed at least one werewolf in his lifetime: since Laikas is the last original, I wouldn't rule it out that Eldris has probably killed somebody related to the original in one way or another. I assume you see where I am going with this.

All will be hinted at within my next post. Unfortunetily, It looks like that post will be done by wednesday. Short Staffed at work with EID atm, so I am totally knackered.

Baconhands said:
Several things involving the original werewolf more than Fia although it may be possible for Fia to be incorporated into it.
Looking at Eldris' power, it seems to me that he has probably killed at least one werewolf in his lifetime: since Laikas is the last original, I wouldn't rule it out that Eldris has probably killed somebody related to the original in one way or another. I assume you see where I am going with this.
I'm all for Eldris being the culprit for several Werewolf deaths. :) Definitely something he would have dabbled in at some point in his lifetime, if anything it would have been more for sport? rather then being antagonistic towards the species.

Phayne said:
I'm all for Eldris being the culprit for several Werewolf deaths. :) Definitely something he would have dabbled in at some point in his lifetime, if anything it would have been more for sport? rather then being antagonistic towards the species.
That is better than what I had in mind. I'm not suggesting that Laikas and Eldris fight but I'd definitely expect some hostility from the original

Okay i'm slightly confused. What soiree is at which persons place and whats the thing happening at Cade's place called?

Dominaiscna said:
Okay i'm slightly confused. What soiree is at which persons place and whats the thing happening at Cade's place called?
Nothing is happening at Cade's as far as I'm aware.

The soiree is happening at Abigail's, she's an aristocrat vampire, and Cade is attending

Baconhands said:
Nothing is happening at Cade's as far as I'm aware.
The soiree is happening at Abigail's, she's an aristocrat vampire, and Cade is attending
Oh..... That makes a lot more sense. My bad.

xD I'd love to rest in pepperonis. And will totally blame Eldris for this near death experience. He's got to let me live though. Life's more fun with meh! D:

Will you be putting your charrie aside or still playing in that time Bacon?

@Artemistel I think @Kleopatris's character is talking to Abigail.

@Guilded Clover Might you be posting with Zamani soon?

poppet said:
xD I'd love to rest in pepperonis. And will totally blame Eldris for this near death experience. He's got to let me live though. Life's more fun with meh! D:
Will you be putting your charrie aside or still playing in that time Bacon?

@Artemistel I think @Kleopatris's character is talking to Abigail.

@Guilded Clover Might you be posting with Zamani soon?
Hopefully. Assume that if I don't post by Saturday, I won't be able to post for at least another week

I'm going to try and get a Cade post in right now so that you can have Fia where she needs to be just in case.

No one hold me to quality on this. I can hardly think at all right now.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Sorry, life's getting pretty busy right now. I'll try to post either later today or tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good! Thanks! ^_^

@Shnuydude If you want to make Damian teleport to the event, perhaps from being overwhelmed or something, you're welcome to do that. I know when I go for a period of time without being able to post, I lose interest and forget the story details. If you don't want to wait, like @Artemistel probably can't any longer, you're welcome to move forward! Raven is also there, and Cade and Fia have just arrived. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back