• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

I'm going to get a reply up pretty soon.

Even though I have no clue what's going on xD

@Vampunk Vanessa and Eleanor are within view of Zamani's house. They're just walking. It's up to you if you Vanessa to go inside or choose to think on it and come back another time. One of our players has a character who's family is hosting an event in the evening of the day we're on. Cade is going to make an announcement there. Some of our characters are getting ready for that. ^_^ Did that help?

Baconhands said:
@poppet Straight away
Super! So she'll likely have to turn while they're still at Cade's. Or will she leave first?

Also, I edited my post to have Yuri leave. I described the mansion a little in case you decided you wanted her to wander a little before turning or leaving or whatever you had planned. I even described something in particular in case you wanted to act on it, or use it for information for later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't be available for rping in the tomorrow and the next day as i'll be on the airplane but besides those days, i'll have access to wifi and RPnation :)

poppet said:
Super! So she'll likely have to turn while they're still at Cade's. Or will she leave first?
Also, I edited my post to have Yuri leave. I described the mansion a little in case you decided you wanted her to wander a little before turning or leaving or whatever you had planned. I even described something in particular in case you wanted to act on it, or use it for information for later.
Fia would likely turn before the pair leave. It would perhaps also make more sense if Cade shows up with a wolf instead of a human as a pet

Hmm... I guess she'd want to attend that even to get some answers, hmm?

poppet said:
Definitely not too late! We could use a hunter of evil or neutral intentions. Preferably male, but I'll take whatever. And a human. Also preferably male. Everything else is pretty well filled. The hunter could be vampire if you want, too. Interested at all?
I see. I didn't get a notification earlier ;-;

Anyways, how can one jump in when there's 250+ posts ?

Darkiplier said:
I see. I didn't get a notification earlier ;-;
Anyways, how can one jump in when there's 250+ posts ?
I just joined a few days ago. She started a new day and since its a town. You can just waltz in wherever. She made a few notable homes, Cades, Zamanis, and also a br you can appear in. YOu can be a local or a new comer. Its all up to you. Everyone has really nice responses. When I joined I just kinda wandered into town and jumped into whatever was happening at the moment. But, id hurry an event is about to begin in the story line. I dont know much about the event but im amped for it. By far my favorite play ive ever taken part in on any site. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, my weekends can be really whacky. I'm going to run to the grocery store before I die from lack of coffee, then I'll catch up on the OOC and IC. ♥ Handling it today!

Baconhands said:
Is it still morning-ish or is it now evening? If not, will there be a time skip before the event?
I'd say it's still morning ish. Only because all the posts have been in like a five minute time span if it were RL. BUT, since it isn't RL. It's whatever to me. I'd been talking to someone about the event and had said I may not do a time skip, just so that those who don't want to wait can go ahead and start showing up to it, and those of us in conversation can catch up at our own pace. (Though preferably somewhat quickly.) ^_^

Since we've already started and are just filling spaces now, you can take your time. ^_^ But we'll only get further ahead, too, so keep that in mind. It's how quickly that you post IC that you'll be held accountable for. ♥

Sorry the hotel wifi has been.... Effy as quoted by my roommate so,what have i missed? I see a lot of replies...but i dont know how long my wifi will last this time so...a short summary please and whether or not i should make Diana do something xD

Dominaiscna said:
Sorry the hotel wifi has been.... Effy as quoted by my roommate so,what have i missed? I see a lot of replies...but i dont know how long my wifi will last this time so...a short summary please and whether or not i should make Diana do something xD
Almost nothing has happened at all! So you haven't missed out. We are just barely getting some of the characters towards the big event. And by that I mean, I'm the only one who's posted that my charries are about to leave and head that way, lol. So when you're able to, you're welcome to have Diana doing whatever it is she'd be doing to get into it, etc. ^_^

@Artemistel Are you ready? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back