• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Okay, so why doesn't he know who she is? I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate Cade into that.

@Kleopatris

Alright, I'll start making my post! Zamani's probably got at least a baby picture of him or something.

@poppet

Cade and Zamani probably weren't in touch at the time, but Cade would have a feeling that she was acting different. Whatever you want really.

poppet said:
Okay, so why doesn't he know who she is? I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate Cade into that.
Well if @Guilded Clover is cool with it. We could make it so that she had to give him up for whatever reason in her past. And, he's just now finding his way back to her.

And which is Cades Cs on? I cant find it.

I can't decide on if he should be surprised, or not. It seems unlikely that he wouldn't know since he'd be keeping tabs on her. But maybe he wasn't doing that in the beginning. It just seems like it would add more to the story if he knew about it and maybe even kept tabs on both of them. That for some reason he was maybe the reason they aren't together.

It's on the front page under the character sheet. Click the spoiler, then it will link you. ^_^ Because I don't know what page.

poppet said:
I can't decide on if he should be surprised, or not. It seems unlikely that he wouldn't know since he'd be keeping tabs on her. But maybe he wasn't doing that in the beginning. It just seems like it would add more to the story if he knew about it and maybe even kept tabs on both of them. That for some reason he was maybe the reason they aren't together.
It's on the front page under the character sheet. Click the spoiler, then it will link you. ^_^ Because I don't know what page.
found it. lol i didnt know Lord Vilar was Cade.

Darkiplier said:
Too late for new players to join ?
Definitely not too late! We could use a hunter of evil or neutral intentions. Preferably male, but I'll take whatever. And a human. Also preferably male. Everything else is pretty well filled. The hunter could be vampire if you want, too. Interested at all?

xD vampiric vamp hunter like Di

Anyway i wonder what would happen, (and i am assuming that Eldris will be there) if Diana and him crossed paths. Like they wouldnt even have to bump into each other face to face. She might not recognize his face automatically, but his trail would've been burned into the back of his mind.

Btw do we jump right to the event or do we continue rp a little bit before the event or do we continue rp as normal but lead up to the event simultaneously?

It's up to you. I need to wrap up with Cade and Raven. And get Yuri and Fia settled. Eleanor and Vanessa also need to come to a close. If you want to wait and post what your character is doing to ready herself, and lead up to the event slowly, you're welcome to do that. Because once you get to the Thornstones, you can converse with Abigail, which would be nice for @Artemistel and at that point we could all start making our way that way as well, as soon as we each can. So without an official time-skip we can all finish what we're doing and get there without anything being overlooked. So get your character there if you wish. ♥

xD If anyone reads along I think it will be awesome to see what's going on, lol.

1lg041seallips.gif~c200
My lips are sealed o3o

He won't until it's time to go. I put Yuri there in case she had any questions, because Yuri would answer them where Cade wouldn't. But I can just edit to say she left when Fia didn't speak if you want. ^_^

It's thrown by vampires for vampires who have a curfew, so totes after. ^_^ Does Fia turn right away or at a certain time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back