• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

@Guilded Clover[/URL] - You are still accepting that role aren't you? I can take over if you can't keep up! Just wanted to give you that option! ♥) He's behind a treaty between the higher-ups of the humans and vampires, to co-exist. But, they haven't spread the word yet. He's going to do that "tonight" at the event that's being put on by the Thornstones. Right now it's still mid morning. If you go to the last page, or perhaps the page right before it and look for the bright red text, that was the start of our new day. There are still characters who have just posted their new day and have nothing going on. I suggest even bringing our new witch @Kleopatris more into the picture by conversing with him. ^_^ As of right now, you can basically post your entry with almost no knowledge of what's already happened and be golden. Just know that it's heavily overcast and morning. I'd check out the background a little to make sure you know what the town is like in the overview.

Oh, I didn't realize he hadn't posted! I thought he was here all the dang time.

And yes, she'd definitely be welcome for sure. There will be other humans there, too. Cade will have his harem, as will some of the others that tend to live only underground. So it won't be unusual, per say. I would definitely say she's safe there, too. Cade will more than likely choose that time to talk with her about his plans. ^_^

I do remember chatting with dude about his charrie having been basically psycho before Cade erased his memory, since, Zamani asked him to quit killing her originals. So if Zamani didn't know that about Damian, it should be because she hadn't kept tabs on him, or perhaps even Cade has something to do with that as well, and the plot thickens...... lol.

Damian killed a lot of people, but Cade wanted to be her favorite. xD So he erased that from her memory. xD

I'd figure Zamani would at least remember that, but she doesn't want to tell Damian just yet. It would probably be too much at the moment. I guess after Damian lost his memory, Zamani left him so he wouldn't get killed by Cade at all.

Drama is fun. xD

I love that idea! Drama is the best. I really want to get all of the characters tied together in some epic drama, so I hope everyone is up for that. ^_^

Shnuydude said:
@poppet I'm sorry I thought I was still waiting for @Guilded Clover to respond. Once the New page started I stopped getting notifications. Did anything significant happen that I should know about before I post?
I think that happened to everyone! How weird! Nothing significant. ^_^

@Dominaiscna @Baconhands and @JustCallMeAimee Just wanted to clarify that Cade *isn't* using his ability of compulsion to sway anyone's feelings or opinions. It's just the effect he has on others. If he did use his compulsion, none of them would be able to resist it at all. I don't want to Godmod constantly though, so I don't want to use it often if at all on actual characters. ^_^ With that said, anything they're feeling or wanting to do, is all them.

Fia's post still stands. My argument is that she has the mental ability of a human in her human form so she's perhaps easier to persuade. I assume Cade wields quite a lot of power as an original.

Yeah, you've got it right for sure Bacon. Vampires are natural and the ultimate predators. And since he's so old, it's only natural that he'd be better at it. He doesn't do anything to enhance his voice or features, it's just a part of what makes him the ultimate predator. Naturally, it would be easier for another vampire to understand this, but, it wouldn't make it much easier for anyone under a pureblood to resist. So an aristocrat and anything under, would have a very hard time discerning that it's just a part of who he is.

Seriously. Soiree is a hard word. I actually had to go look it up to make sure I had it right this time, lol. I kept wanting to say "swaray", and so I wrote, "swarry". xD Then I just kept thinking "sorry" in my head. And finally I did, "sorrie". xD Just couldn't get it, lol. I'm probably going to try and use it a couple more times to hammer it into the old noggin. I love learning new words so hopefully I can remember it. xD I heard it on Rio 2... don't judge.

I wonder how Eldris would react when confronted with Cade and Damian. He is a fairly old Pureblood after all :3. Also how big would the gap in power between a Pureblood and an Original be?

Phayne said:
I wonder how Eldris would react when confronted with Cade and Damian. He is a fairly old Pureblood after all :3. Also how big would the gap in power between a Pureblood and an Original be?
Damian doesn't remember who he is yet, so I'm not sure I can put my two cents in on that one. And Eldris is super duper old. I'd love to say that there shouldn't really be that huge of a gap between him and an original because of that. But there should be some gap.

:3 I'm not gonna lie or hide it, I did want to make him an Original or as close to one as possible o3o

Soiree xD i just heard it from my music teacher lol

Btw i'm going to move Diana out of the scene so that there is a variation in reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back