• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

If you want to make Eldris an original, that's fine by me. ^_^ Or just have him as close as he is as a pureblood. Perhaps a direct descendant of an original? Thus it would be harder to kill him than a normal pureblood, but only slightly easier than a 100% original? It's your call. ♥

Sounds good Dom!

DO IT Bacon. Someone needs to show up anyway, lol. It's your call.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Yesh~! o3o

For variety, I think I will edit him into a Direct descendent, perhaps elaborate more on his current backstory where his older memories are foggy and imply that he actually killed his 'Original Parent', not by himself tho but perhaps by allying himself with a hunter/werewolf etc. He would have dealt the final blow.

Weeelllll, an original can't be killed without a price. If an original is killed, every single vampire that came after him also dies. (One reason Zamani - the witch who created the originals - had a falling out with Cade, who had taken it upon himself to hunt so may of the originals and steal their powers and why she asked him to stop, which he did.) SO, unless you have a witch in your back history that was able to salvage you so that you could kill your parents, that won't work. If you can make it work, have at it. I don't mind at all, just explain it. *nods* ^_^

xD It's less complicated than it sounds. There had to be a way to level out the vampire population if it became too great. So when an original is killed, anyone born of his line, or created by one of his line, dies. If Eldris had a witch on his side who could prevent his own death, then he could kill his parents and live. Otherwise, you can say they're still alive. Or just make him an original himself. I really don't care whatcha do, because I trust you totally. Your character is amazeballs and is (along with your posts) crazy thought out and great. So I know you've got this. I stand behind whatever you choose to do.

Sounds good Bacon!

And Vamp, I don't expect to insert that plot twist for a really reeaalllly long time, in case you're wondering.

poppet said:
Sounds good Bacon!
And Vamp, I don't expect to insert that plot twist for a really reeaalllly long time, in case you're wondering.
Yeah, I didn't create a vampire character for her to become normal :I

Exactly. Also, while it is intended to be a plot twist, it's not something that just any vampire can go out and obtain. It comes with the cost of someone else's life, and I don't want to spoil any more of it, lol, so I'm going to stop. I highly doubt Vanessa would choose what would need to be done to have her human life back.

I'm wondering when everyone should come to the Thronstones. What is the time of day in the RP?

It's morning, about 10 a.m. ish. We'll do another skip to evening once everyone gets their convos done with and their characters into good "stopping" points. ^_^

@Guilded Clover If we don't hear from Shnuydue soon, would you be on board with time skipping to the event at the Thornstones? There are a couple of other things going on right now, but they can wrap up while it starts, too. It doesn't necessarily have to all line up exactly.

@Baconhands Cade isn't there anymore. He wanted to leave Fia to her own devices and let the women make their decisions. If Fia comes to the gate, Yuri will allow her inside, and already knows that she's coming. ^_^

poppet said:
@Baconhands Cade isn't there anymore. He wanted to leave Fia to her own devices and let the women make their decisions. If Fia comes to the gate, Yuri will allow her inside, and already knows that she's coming. ^_^
I'll work on a reply but it might not be up until tomorrow

I added a profile for Yuri in the Neutral Characters tab, so you guys can see her and get a better idea of who she is. She'll be here for the long haul, so I thought it was appropriate. More of her story will come out as our story goes on. ^_^

Ooooh, the plot would thicken! Lol

Yes, if he stays at Cade's then he's getting drug along for sure.

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36950-kleopatris/ said:
@Kleopatris[/URL] YES.
That would be awesome and dramatic. Would Zamani know that immediately or would she have to talk to Raven? I'm assuming she would know, but I'm just making sure.
I was hoping she would know. :D I think the should meet during the Thornestone event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back