• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]
xD he hates the happy-tailwagging dogs, but wolves are fine. He actually likes wolves, and wants them to eat and replace all the happy puppies.

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear... well... uh... how am I supposed to respond to that?

I guess Fia isn't exactly the "eat all the happy puppies" type?...

Baconhands said:
Oh dear... well... uh... how am I supposed to respond to that?
I guess Fia isn't exactly the "eat all the happy puppies" type?...
xD

Well, in short, he likes wolves.

Aye everyone, sorry for getting around to posting so late. I have been very busy and don't really see my time becoming any more free in the near future. So unfortunately I must bid adieu. Should you decide to erase my character and/or the npc orphans thru death, make it a bloody and gruesome one. Thank you for letting me be a part, hope I can return soon.

xD I missed way too much awesomeness here, lol. Okay, yes to everything Bacon said about the curfew and time. Definitely morning, past vampire curfew. I also know that Saint still has to write a background, but that's just the story. Everything else checks out and you totes get the go-ahead. I'm sorry you aren't able to stay Dino! ♥ We're totally going to let Eldris have his gruesome scene. These are adding a TON to his character, lol, and I love it. You're welcome back when you have time! I think an Original Werewolf sounds epic and is just what the story needs to challenge Cade and keep things whole. ^_^

With all that said, my weekend was intense. I hope to get a post up today. ♥ Preferably right now, but... coffeeee.

xD Sorry, I had way too much coffee and I've been cleaning and dancing around to my Green Day station on Pandora all day. I'm going to try to sit still long enough to make a good post. ♥ I'll update you on the story asap Saint! Unless someone else beats me to it. ^_^

poppet said:
xD Sorry, I had way too much coffee and I've been cleaning and dancing around to my Green Day station on Pandora all day. I'm going to try to sit still long enough to make a good post. ♥ I'll update you on the story asap Saint! Unless someone else beats me to it. ^_^
I can forgive you.

For Green Day's sake.

xD I'm replying right now. But it's been hard to sit still. I hope my post makes some kind of sense, lol.

sorry i'll reply now :) will catch up on reading the posts and then reply hehe.

Btw i'd like to excuse myself from rp from the 26 of June to the 7 of July as i'll be on school tour. I might still have access to rpnation depending on whether i am allowed to take my ipad or phone with me on the tour.

Dominaiscna said:
sorry i'll reply now :) will catch up on reading the posts and then reply hehe.
Btw i'd like to excuse myself from rp from the 26 of June to the 7 of July as i'll be on school tour. I might still have access to rpnation depending on whether i am allowed to take my ipad or phone with me on the tour.
Thanks for letting us know! ^_^ I might be out of town this weekend myself. The 25th and 26th. But, it's not set in stone yet. I'll know closer to the end of the week.

Phayne said:
Sorry for not posting . Really busy with work due to Euro's football tournament.
Thanks for the update! Hopefully things chill out for you soon. ♥

I don't have a clue. I'm not sure I've ever seen the word, only heard it, lol. I also don't spell check my posts. xD

Also, I'm waiting to see if Fenris wants to post before I do. But since I have time right now, I may just post anyway. If I don't, I may be too busy later tonight.

poppet said:
Also, I'm waiting to see if Fenris wants to post before I do. But since I have time right now, I may just post anyway. If I don't, I may be too busy later tonight.
I might just get a replay out as well, it's already getting late here and I'm having one last exam tomorrow'^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back