• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Awesome, so I assume they have a large estate where a ballroom would be appropriate? Is there a courtyard? Do they have access to the catacombs through their home? I'm only curious, lol.

poppet said:
Awesome, so I assume they have a large estate where a ballroom would be appropriate? Is there a courtyard? Do they have access to the catacombs through their home? I'm only curious, lol.
Yes, they do have a large manor (they wouldn't have moved if they had to live somewhere small). There is a large ballroom, and they have a central courtyard and many rooms. It'll be super fun to roleplay. Outside the house, there are a few naturalistic acres and a secret entrance leading to the catacombs. At least, that's how I pictured it. What do you guys think?

Debating whether to write another post now or tomorrow. Fia's in a bit of an awkward spot where she's not really in any position to interact with people.

I'd put her out into the world like I did with Eleanor to open up the opportunity to converse with players you haven't yet. ^_^ I wouldn't normally choose to do that, it just didn't make sense for Eleanor to sit there uncomfortably when she wanted to go home and pretend like none of the other stuff had happened, lol. She'll totally pretend like she doesn't know any of them when they meet again. xD

Its late at night so her lore is currently a rather rubbish and sketchy version of what had been planned so xD i'm sorry if i have caused a lot of cringing. I'll detail and correct it in the morning but what i have written is pretty much what had happened. If i have made any mistakes, i'll correct it in the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great Dom! ♥

Hmm Bacon. I dunno. It's morning, but early enough for people to be just heading to work and school. I'm inclined to move forward to the ball, for those of us who are posting more often and in need of development (in the next day or so). I know @Shnuydude would probably appreciate that as well, since he's in limbo now. I won't be inclined to wait for Dino or Fenris or Clover to continue any longer either. Which is too bad because they're all amazing characters. I'd love if they kept posting, but they aren't even close to keeping up with the rules. I'm going to go ahead and get the word out for another hunter and another witch (male or female) so we can still move forward without having good character spots on hold. If you guys know of any people who post at least a few times a week, please link them here! Let's get this thing moving, for real.

Yeah totally! I thought I'd let you know that already in the character sign up bit. Sorry for the confusion! Post when you're ready. ♥

No problem! I just updated the approved characters. I took out some and added the last two. But the coding went south, lol. I'm working on fixing that.

I agree, Fia is standing outside Cade's home. I believe she's the only one out and about at this time, aside from Eleanor. But you'd have better luck with Fia. Cade will probably make an appearance with them outside his house anyway.

Ooooh i wonder if Diana will pick a fight with him if she sees him. At first glance, she would only know that he was a vampire and that might immediately ignite hostility in her. Dun dun duuun

If she's a vampire she should be able to sense his power. But if you'd prefer, I could have him suppress it, if you want to fight. ^_^

Well partially vampire, since she was turned through blood sharing, but yah maybe she couldne wary of him, feel hints of his ancient-ness (it's a new word), because in all honesty, she will die in seconds if she tries to fight him xD

xD Technically she would die in seconds, but I wouldn't do that, lol. So maybe he'd just toy with her and poof. But I definitely relate Cade's power to something almost tangible it's so awesome. Even humans would get that prickle on the backs of their necks in his presence. So she would definitely sense it in some form or another. I'll have him suppress it, since Fia will be there and know (somewhat) of the truth. It would be more interesting that way, lol.

Okay then xD i'll let Diana feel a few hints from this strange vampire guy and be really really wary of him. But gee wizz, very old guy xD

Anyway you guys carry on, i'll post as soon as i wake up

Well hello!

You seem to be seeking some fresh blood for your role-play or did I misread something?

Vampunk said:
Well hello!
You seem to be seeking some fresh blood for your role-play or did I misread something?
Nope, definitely searching. ^_^ In the characters tab, it's all pretty well mapped out! I think I have it updated, but if you have any questions, I'm here for about another hour until evening rolls around.

poppet said:
Nope, definitely searching. ^_^ In the characters tab, it's all pretty well mapped out! I think I have it updated, but if you have any questions, I'm here for about another hour until evening rolls around.
I've been flicking through the role-play for a bit and already got a rough idea for a character :9

Turned vampires going feral when not being made full vampires by pureblooded ones kinda makes me want to play as some unlucky gal who got infected with no clue what's happening to her other than the certainty that it's not going to be pleasant in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back