• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

No worries, I've had a crazy few days. I'm hoping to get my post in, well, right now. So... fingers crossed, lol.

It's fine. ^_^ I think others were waiting for me to close the day and do the skip. Which I'm writing up right now. ♥

Hold on, no one post, lol. I accidentally hit the post button. I'm nowhere near ready for that. I have to time skip and add Cade and Eleanor to the next day. Sorry!

Dominaiscna said:
Does anyone who has a vampiric character mind getting hunted down by mine?
I think it would be appropriate to hunt any vampire, depending on which charrie you've gone with. If your character hunts on his/her own terms, then he could hunt anyone. If he works for a group, he could be assigned to hunt someone for whatever reason, even if the reason is false. So it's really just up to you. You can choose whoever you want, and if you want to brainstorm at that point, you could always PM them. I feel like @Phayne would be a worthy choice. But that's up to y'all. ^_^

I agree bacon. Let's just let everyone get back into the story first. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well this was what i was having planned :)

she was born a street rat, a vampire hunter who hunted for the money that came with it. In her early years as a teen, she held no hostility towards them. She just killed for gold. Then When she was x years old, during one of her hunts, she was outfought by a vampire who turned her. During the process she either mortally wounded him/her and a. Escaped herself or b. Took the chance to kill him/her but either they fled or knocked her out or something. Either way, both characters are alive and well. Anyway she intends to hunt down the vampire and kill him/her before she shoots herself in the head to stop herself from becoming a mindless animal, but in the mean time, she will still hunt others for gold, but he/she isher main target.

An NPC? I guess that would work as an NPC could be killed off... But then again, an OC might have more interactiona-ability... But then again one of them might die if they meet... So ...

And i have everything down, should i post her? I just need to write a final thing for her draft.

Oh! xD Alright, well... I'm not sure either, lol. What would you really prefer? I think you should PM whoever you want your character to go after, though I don't think it can be an original since it wouldn't really make sense. I don't know that we have any regular vamps. do we? I think the players fell off. You may have to create an NPC, or let bacon do it for you if you guys are up for it. ^_^

Hmmm should i leave off that part of her lore for now then? I'd think that an oc would be better in terms of interacting but an NPC is more disposable. O.o if there are any current OCS who are willing to be the character linked to Diana's lore, then I will ask Bacon to create one for me xD coz i don't have an idea in my head for "that person"

I agree. It's not really fun role-playing with yourself, and you'd have to be, lol. Unless of course anyone else was on board. You'd have to find that out though through the other players. ^_^

You said that there might not be any normal vampire characters, what about aristocrat and pureblood?

Yah, i'll have to work something out haha. Should i post what i have of her in the mean time?

You can if you want! I'd take a look at the existing characters in the characters tab and go from there. Hiro and Kasimir are currently parked though, so ignore those two. Everything else should be up to date. ^_^

Nope! We could use a lesser witch who has less than good morals, but it's just Zamani for now!

@Fenris and @GoodJobDino - Everyone needed a fresh start so we time skipped to the next day. Since it's the two of you, please feel free to finish your conversation before inserting the time skip, or use it now if you need it. ^_^

@Artemistel - What's your plan for your charrie dear?

I don't mind if you want to involve eldris in your lore or if you want to have a personal grudge against him.

Just be mindful, he just killed an aristocrat vamp, so he is non a high right now.

Non a high? xD

And @poppet, i posted her but i think i killed the code somewhere near the top xD sorry

And i filled in her lore before the timeshe was turned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back