• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

More than acceptable, she's amazing! I love her character 100%. ^_^ I actually replied to you after her profile, in case you hadn't subscribed there. ♥

I'll quickly make a note that Fia's hair is a snow-white colour right now: she dyes it when she's in her human form to make her appear normal but she has not done that yet today.

I don't know if I'll get a post in today or not. I have company coming this evening and a lot to get done around here, but am having severe anxiety and can't seem to get anything done at all because of it. (I gave Eleanor that part of myself, in case you're wondering, lol.) In any case, forming thoughts is hard. I may post, but if I don't, you know why.

I'm floating between the idea of creating a hunter. Would magical artifact's be allowed?

Let me know if you need help! We did a time skip, so there isn't really anything to catch up on. You can basically post a fresh new start unless you and Dino wanted to continue your conversation before you insert the skip. That's fine by me, but you're welcome to use the skip if you prefer to start fresh like the rest of us needed to. ^_^

Oh! I see what you're asking. ^_^ If you go to the top of the play where there's a tab called "Character Sign-Up", click there and in there it talks about the character types. It should be specific about each character in there. Hopefully it will answer all your questions, but if not, ask away!

poppet said:
Oh! I see what you're asking. ^_^ If you go to the top of the play where there's a tab called "Character Sign-Up", click there and in there it talks about the character types. It should be specific about each character in there. Hopefully it will answer all your questions, but if not, ask away!
ok

Yes, vampires and humans have curfews set in place by the treaty that hasn't been revealed to the humans yet. ^_^ Humans have to be in their homes by dark so that the vampires can roam and vampires are meant to be in their own dwellings by sunrise. ♥

€:

Yay! (although if you didn't notice, I still have to do the "my story"...)

Would somebody be so kind as to give me a quick recap to what has happened?

Dominaiscna said:
But i mean what time is it at the time of the rp xD coz Bacon said morning and you said past curfew = night
It's morning, but I believe there's a curfew for vampires (day time) and curfew for humans (night time)

Baconhands said:
@Yaoke Saint I know your character doesn't like dogs, but how about wolves? I can see him getting along with Fia really well... ish... kind of... not really
xD he hates the happy-tailwagging dogs, but wolves are fine. He actually likes wolves, and wants them to eat and replace all the happy puppies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back