• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Baconhands said:
@poppet Should I wait for Cade's post? Or should I just carry on with the TF?
It's up to you. I'm having the worst allergy attack ever, and would prefer to just post with all my characters at once, allowing others to get their posts in, too. So if you don't want to wait, you're welcome to do it. His post wouldn't be big anyway. He's not going anywhere, lol.

That OST from GOT epsidoe 10 is gonna be playing through my head now whenever Eldris is up to no good > :)

Havent seen any of the episodes of current season Accidentily landed on an OST video and was mesmerized by it. Waiting till i have two days off in a row from work to just blitz through all 10 episodes.

Link me to the song! Lol I'm apparently the only person on the planet who has never watched the show.

Also, I'll post tonight or in the morning. ♥ I thought I had the whole weekend to myself, but plans changed suuuuper unexpectedly. I really want to post, AT THIS MOMENT. *sighs heavily* Lol I'll be back.

I'll post at some point today with just Cade probably. I'll wait to hear from Zamani before posting with Eleanor.

On that note, I woke up sick as hell, and am miserable. I can hardly function and have to run to the store for lifelines, lol. My throat hurts and I don't even sound like myself. My head feels like there's cotton in it. And I'm living with a box of tissue under one arm. So bear with me. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back