• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Finn thinks inside his head, 'I don't believe it. I told her, I told her how easy it would be to get drugged in a place like this, and she still trusts me. I just don't get it, I really don't. All I had to do was float a salt shaker full of sleeping powder next to her chicken and she ate it up as fast as she pleased. Glad she's still walking though, I was worried she wouldn't make it away from that guy who bought her the food in time. Oh well, it won't end up too bad. She'll be well fed and she'll have a home away from all the weirdos here, and the scientists don't bother me after they stopped coming back. Well, I give @MermaidShireen a minute before she passes out.'

@MermaidShireen[/URL] a minute before she passes out.'
Margo's vision was getting blurry and it was hard to stand straight. The lights and noise of the club pounding into her head like a psychedelic carnival. "What's-- why--" she grabs onto Finn's shoulder to steady herself, starring at him, horrified. "What did you---" her legs collapse under her and she falls to the floor, consciousness quickly fading from her. He had warned her, he had warned her and she had thought nothing of it.

The last thing she sees is Finn standing over her, his face in an expression of 'I told you so.'

Finn reduced her gravity to nearly zero before she hit the floor, enough that she looked like she'd stood back up and Finn was able to easily carry her out of the club as though she was just a passed out drunk- not that it could have made a lick of difference what other people thought of what had happened. Had anyone tried to stop him, they would have been forcibly informed of the gravity of the situation. Finn chuckled to himself. While he'd been alone for so long he'd gotten pretty good at puns, he hoped Margo wouldn't mind once she'd woken up. He shot a glance at all the other experiments in the club to see if they were watching him carry her out the door and walk into the city, towards his fortress in the cliffside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
Susan woke up a tiny bit while looking around seeing she was still with Fane wrapped in his arms she smiled while scooting closer to the sleeping boy looking up at his sleeping face getting red when the idea to kiss him popped into her head she gently shook her head to forget about the thought while staring at him and lips gently placing a finger on hers she put her head down right next to his slowly getting closer while her face get redder eventually she chickened out and was to embarrassed at almost doing kissing him she slowly got up and walked out of the room yawning while mentally beating herself up "Dang it Susan....why did you think that would be a good idea you would have looked like a weirdo most likely making him not want to talk to you ever again or sleep in the same room as you."The girl lectured herself while passing the two other girl's room making it to the magic room trying to use her power doing as Fane had taught her
Silver couldn't sleep with everything in her mind. She slipped quietly down the hall. She went into the physical training room and slid easily into a routine. Simple I do every night. she thought to herself. Fane smiled. Still half awake he watched Susan leave. He let her and slid into the bathroom for a shower. It was around at least 1:00 am. At least he thought. There where no clocks down here to tell. He was cautious about time. Stepping into the shower he relaxed.

Vi ignored every one and stayed in a fitful sleep in her room.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver couldn't sleep with everything in her mind. She slipped quietly down the hall. She went into the physical training room and slid easily into a routine. Simple I do every night. she thought to herself. Fane smiled. Still half awake he watched Susan leave. He let her and slid into the bathroom for a shower. It was around at least 1:00 am. At least he thought. There where no clocks down here to tell. He was cautious about time. Stepping into the shower he relaxed.
Vi ignored every one and stayed in a fitful sleep in her room.
"I finally got my powers to work...of course thanks to Fane and them."She said smiling and jumping around fully awake she walked around going into other rooms eventually seeing Silver she walked up to her "Hi Silver what are you doing up?"SuSu asked smiling while looking at the girl and around the room confused at what it was for as she walked around looking back at Silver occasionally

Cicero said:
"I finally got my powers to work...of course thanks to Fane and them."She said smiling and jumping around fully awake she walked around going into other rooms eventually seeing Silver she walked up to her "Hi Silver what are you doing up?"SuSu asked smiling while looking at the girl and around the room confused at what it was for as she walked around looking back at Silver occasionally
Silver Startled by the new person who came into the room. Oh.. "Hello, SuSu." She looked at the girl smiling. "Im just doing physical training." She said non-chantaly. Looking at the room it looked sparse. A weapons area, Boxing ring, and two old punching bags. Silver continued on her punches. Occasionally she looked at the girl. picking up pace she smiled.

Fane stared around the room before scouting the halls. smiling when he heard punches from one of the rooms. Silver, has to be. He thought to himself. he walked in the room looking at Silver with a smile, His look turning to a challenge. He then realized Susu was in the room. Nodding, he looked at the girls. "Hello, SuSu" He said forcing a smile. "Siv, mind a little training? Havent been able to spare with you in a while." He said the challenge in his eyes returning.

Vi got up and slowly took a shower then headed to the kitchen. she began preparing on early meal.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver Startled by the new person who came into the room. Oh.. "Hello, SuSu." She looked at the girl smiling. "Im just doing physical training." She said non-chantaly. Looking at the room it looked sparse. A weapons area, Boxing ring, and two old punching bags. Silver continued on her punches. Occasionally she looked at the girl. picking up pace she smiled.
Fane stared around the room before scouting the halls. smiling when he heard punches from one of the rooms. Silver, has to be. He thought to himself. he walked in the room looking at Silver with a smile, His look turning to a challenge. He then realized Susu was in the room. Nodding, he looked at the girls. "Hello, SuSu" He said forcing a smile. "Siv, mind a little training? Havent been able to spare with you in a while." He said the challenge in his eyes returning.

Vi got up and slowly took a shower then headed to the kitchen. she began preparing on early meal.
"Wow....amazing..."She said in awe while looking around the room then back at the door her smile grew "Hi Fane!"Susan replied waving stopping with a curios glance at the two siblings "You two are going to spar...can I watch?"The girl asked looking at the two with hopeful eyes and a big smile "Pretty please I'll do anything you ask me too if you let me."SuSu told them with while looking down growing red with embarrassment realizing what she was saying but still smiling

Cicero said:
"Wow....amazing..."She said in awe while looking around the room then back at the door her smile grew "Hi Fane!"Susan replied waving stopping with a curios glance at the two siblings "You two are going to spar...can I watch?"The girl asked looking at the two with hopeful eyes and a big smile "Pretty please I'll do anything you ask me too if you let me."SuSu told them with while looking down growing red with embarrassment realizing what she was saying but still smiling
Silver looked at Fane and her eyes lit up with the same challenge. "With or without powers?" Silver asked curious if they could. When SuSu asked if she could stay Silver held her hand up. "We don't control you. You don't have to ask. If you wish to stay then stay." Silver said.

Fane smirked at Silver. "Why? Does your strength depend on your power? I didn't know I had a weak sister." he said. Looking at Susan he nodded. "Sure." he said before glancing at Silver. "No it dosent matter. Just seeing if you wanted a advantage was all." Silver said walking over to the supplt cabinet. "Weapons, Boxing, or reular fighting?" She looked at Susan. Fane looked at them. "No weapons. Just regualar sparing." He said taking position in the boxing area. Silver got into position in front of him. "Susan tells us when." She stated.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver looked at Fane and her eyes lit up with the same challenge. "With or without powers?" Silver asked curious if they could. When SuSu asked if she could stay Silver held her hand up. "We don't control you. You don't have to ask. If you wish to stay then stay." Silver said.
Fane smirked at Silver. "Why? Does your strength depend on your power? I didn't know I had a weak sister." he said. Looking at Susan he nodded. "Sure." he said before glancing at Silver. "No it dosent matter. Just seeing if you wanted a advantage was all." Silver said walking over to the supplt cabinet. "Weapons, Boxing, or reular fighting?" She looked at Susan. Fane looked at them. "No weapons. Just regualar sparing." He said taking position in the boxing area. Silver got into position in front of him. "Susan tells us when." She stated.
The girl smiled clapping "Thank you thank you thank you!"She exclaimed happily jumping following them to the ring sitting on the floor looking at both of them nodding "Okay...ready....set...Begin!"Susan yelled watching the two wondering who would win the brother vs sister fight smiling while looking at Fane her heart fluttering blood rushing to her face "G-Good l-luck F-Fane...same for you Silver!"SuSu told them

Cicero said:
The girl smiled clapping "Thank you thank you thank you!"She exclaimed happily jumping following them to the ring sitting on the floor looking at both of them nodding "Okay...ready....set...Begin!"Susan yelled watching the two wondering who would win the brother vs sister fight smiling while looking at Fane her heart fluttering blood rushing to her face "G-Good l-luck F-Fane...same for you Silver!"SuSu told them
Fane moved swiftly to his sister throwing a punch. Last second he changed and spun around. Landing a kick. Silver didn't even budge instead she dropped low and rolled. Flipping, to propel herself back at her brother. Swinging her legs low. Fane fell when silvers leg swooped over him. He dodged her fist. Rolling he shot himself up. Landed a punch to the ribs for silver. Silver looked at her brother. Smirked. She sross the distance and landed three kicks before he registered what happened. A kick in the stomach, Rib, and for taunt..in the shoulder. She flipped off his chest and rolled away. "Well?" She said.

LilyannaGaming said:
Fane moved swiftly to his sister throwing a punch. Last second he changed and spun around. Landing a kick. Silver didn't even budge instead she dropped low and rolled. Flipping, to propel herself back at her brother. Swinging her legs low. Fane fell when silvers leg swooped over him. He dodged her fist. Rolling he shot himself up. Landed a punch to the ribs for silver. Silver looked at her brother. Smirked. She sross the distance and landed three kicks before he registered what happened. A kick in the stomach, Rib, and for taunt..in the shoulder. She flipped off his chest and rolled away. "Well?" She said.
The girl sat there amazed watching the two go back and forth swinging and kicking at each other "Wow......"The girl said standing there in awe looking around again then down at her body quickly feeling a bit ashamed before looking back up at the two smiling and clapping "You guys are amazing!"SuSu stated at the two happily ignoring the heat her face was giving off

Cicero said:
The girl sat there amazed watching the two go back and forth swinging and kicking at each other "Wow......"The girl said standing there in awe looking around again then down at her body quickly feeling a bit ashamed before looking back up at the two smiling and clapping "You guys are amazing!"SuSu stated at the two happily ignoring the heat her face was giving off
Fane stumbled. "Alright sis. I let you win for now." Fane said resting against the wall. His breathing was a little uneven. He looked at SuSu. "Why don't we see what v..." He was interrupted by the intercom. "Everyone, Breakfest, or LATE dinfest is served in the kitchen. I know you guys are all up. So come on." Fane smiled. Silver burst out laughing. She walked out. "Oh, btw Fane and SuSu. We have a schedule here. If you want to join our activities that is." She said before dissappering amoung the shadows. Even though you could see the glint of her eyes and bright hair. "Well, Susan, lets get something to eat shall we?" Fane said. Clutching his stomach, he smiled. faking utter starvation.

LilyannaGaming said:
Fane stumbled. "Alright sis. I let you win for now." Fane said resting against the wall. His breathing was a little uneven. He looked at SuSu. "Why don't we see what v..." He was interrupted by the intercom. "Everyone, Breakfest, or LATE dinfest is served in the kitchen. I know you guys are all up. So come on." Fane smiled. Silver burst out laughing. She walked out. "Oh, btw Fane and SuSu. We have a schedule here. If you want to join our activities that is." She said before dissappering amoung the shadows. Even though you could see the glint of her eyes and bright hair. "Well, Susan, lets get something to eat shall we?" Fane said. Clutching his stomach, he smiled. faking utter starvation.
The girl walked to Fane "A-are you okay?"She asked waiting for him to finish his sentence until the intercom came on the girl giggled "I think she wants us to eat."The girl smiled kissing her forehead watching Silver leave nodding a bit. Looking back at Fane "I d-don't k-know what d-do I g-get out of it?"SuSu asked curiously with a small grin on her face putting the boy's arm around her shoulders smiling up at him

Cicero said:
The girl walked to Fane "A-are you okay?"She asked waiting for him to finish his sentence until the intercom came on the girl giggled "I think she wants us to eat."The girl smiled kissing her forehead watching Silver leave nodding a bit. Looking back at Fane "I d-don't k-know what d-do I g-get out of it?"SuSu asked curiously with a small grin on her face putting the boy's arm around her shoulders smiling up at him
"Well hello silver. Take your pick." Vi said waiting for everyone to come. Silver nodded looking at the options. "Where did you get the groceries? Thought we had none last night?" Vi laughed " did you feel like cooking last night? I sure didn't." Vi said turning towards her meals. Eggs, bacon, toast, and waffles. She didn't know what everyone liked so she prepared what 'normal' people called a family breakfast. Silver laughed and made a small plate. Sitting down in the living room. Instead of the bar.

Fane smiled pulling Susan along. " come we mustn't make our host mad." He said. He lead her to the kitchen. "Vi I know there's some people here, but geez the army isn't here." He said. "Say that again and I'm going to teleport you in the middle of the desert." Vi said smirking while she punched his arm. Fane made his plate and gave a empty plate to Susan. He smiled.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Well hello silver. Take your pick." Vi said waiting for everyone to come. Silver nodded looking at the options. "Where did you get the groceries? Thought we had none last night?" Vi laughed " did you feel like cooking last night? I sure didn't." Vi said turning towards her meals. Eggs, bacon, toast, and waffles. She didn't know what everyone liked so she prepared what 'normal' people called a family breakfast. Silver laughed and made a small plate. Sitting down in the living room. Instead of the bar.

Fane smiled pulling Susan along. " come we mustn't make our host mad." He said. He lead her to the kitchen. "Vi I know there's some people here, but geez the army isn't here." He said. "Say that again and I'm going to teleport you in the middle of the desert." Vi said smirking while she punched his arm. Fane made his plate and gave a empty plate to Susan. He smiled.
The girl smiled while following Fane her face red while they reached the kitchen hearing Fane and Vi made her giggle a bit. "T-Thanks..."She said to Fane taking the plate smiling at him while grabbing waffles and a piece of toast walking up to Vi thanking her for making breakfast "Hey...umm V-Vi can I a-ask you something...l-later?"Susan asked the girl her cheeks growing brighter by the second while thinking of a way to explain it to her without making Vi laugh at her

Cicero said:
The girl smiled while following Fane her face red while they reached the kitchen hearing Fane and Vi made her giggle a bit. "T-Thanks..."She said to Fane taking the plate smiling at him while grabbing waffles and a piece of toast walking up to Vi thanking her for making breakfast "Hey...umm V-Vi can I a-ask you something...l-later?"Susan asked the girl her cheeks growing brighter by the second while thinking of a way to explain it to her without making Vi laugh at her
"Sure Susan." Vi said. "Fane, why don't you head into the living room with silver. Don't you dare think about eating without the rest of us." She said. Vi grabbed her plate and threw some toast and eggs and bacon. Once fane nodded and left she smiled. "What did you need Susan?" Vi asked.

Fane sighed, but nodded at Vi and walked over to silver. "You haven't touched your plate." He said. " well, I have to wait till everyone is here. Vi's orders." Silver replied.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Sure Susan." Vi said. "Fane, why don't you head into the living room with silver. Don't you dare think about eating without the rest of us." She said. Vi grabbed her plate and threw some toast and eggs and bacon. Once fane nodded and left she smiled. "What did you need Susan?" Vi asked.
Fane sighed, but nodded at Vi and walked over to silver. "You haven't touched your plate." He said. " well, I have to wait till everyone is here. Vi's orders." Silver replied.
"W-well...umm y-you know I like F-Fane....a-and I was w-wonder how exactly I c-can tell him...o-or a-ask h-him if h-he wanted t-to go o-on a d-date with me..."The girl said looking at the ground her face beating red "I d-don't e-even know i-if he l-likes m-me the s-same w-way or if he w-was just b-being n-nice to me."Susan added looking up at the girl with hopeful eyes hoping she knew how to help her

Cicero said:
"W-well...umm y-you know I like F-Fane....a-and I was w-wonder how exactly I c-can tell him...o-or a-ask h-him if h-he wanted t-to go o-on a d-date with me..."The girl said looking at the ground her face beating red "I d-don't e-even know i-if he l-likes m-me the s-same w-way or if he w-was just b-being n-nice to me."Susan added looking up at the girl with hopeful eyes hoping she knew how to help her
Looking at Susan vi smiled. "If I know silver, her and her brother are similar. He doesn't show emotion around those he doesn't care for. He isn't good at faking anything either. I don't know much about him so maybe trying to ask silver. Anyone who doesn't know us could easily tell you he cares. He's just as much of afraid of rejection as you are. I say wait until after breakfast to talk to him, wait until are next plan before asking him anything." Vi said leading Susan to the living room.

LilyannaGaming said:
Looking at Susan vi smiled. "If I know silver, her and her brother are similar. He doesn't show emotion around those he doesn't care for. He isn't good at faking anything either. I don't know much about him so maybe trying to ask silver. Anyone who doesn't know us could easily tell you he cares. He's just as much of afraid of rejection as you are. I say wait until after breakfast to talk to him, wait until are next plan before asking him anything." Vi said leading Susan to the living room.
"S-so he cares about me....and he's afraid of rejection."SuSu said back to herself making her smile grow and her eyes become more lively "Okay...Thanks Vi."Susan said to the girl her blush dying down some while walking into the living room sitting next to Fane. "How come you guys haven't eaten yet?"The girl asked confused looking at Fane and Silver and at their plates

Vi smiled. "Silver knows my rules. Fane, I'm surprised you listened." Vi said. Silver nodded. " can we eat now Vi? Or do I have to wait another 4 minutes of tourture?" Silver said looking at her plate. Eggs and bacon. Only protein. Vi laughed, "yes eat." She said. Smiling she sat down. Fane made room for Susan. While Vi and Silver sat together. Silver smiled and looked at Fane. "How was last night?" She asked @Cicero

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl started eating her face not red anymore until Silver brought up last night her face turned as red as a tomato or maybe even redder she couldn't tell she stopped eating and hid behind Fane "W-What happened l-last night?"The girl asked trying to act like nothing happened failing since her face was red and she was stuttering like crazy remembering the even of what happened a small smile appeared on her face while leaning closer into Fane @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
The girl started eating her face not red anymore until Silver brought up last night her face turned as red as a tomato or maybe even redder she couldn't tell she stopped eating and hid behind Fane "W-What happened l-last night?"The girl asked trying to act like nothing happened failing since her face was red and she was stuttering like crazy remembering the even of what happened a small smile appeared on her face while leaning closer into Fane @LilyannaGaming
Silver smiled. "I was simply asking how while you slept. That's all." She said before turning to Vi. "How about you?" Silver said. Vi's face became the look of fear. Then returned to its normal perkiness. "It was...Peaceful." The lie fell easily off her tongue. Fane looked at the girl. "Mine was...wonderful." He said blushing. Silver sighed. "Mine was............terrible." She said. Turning to Susan she asked "How about you."

The girl felt stupid for not knowing what Silver meant coming out of her hiding place that was Fane's side. she looked at Fane her cheeks becoming a little red before looking at Silver "The best night of my life."She stated smiling while her cheeks flaring now before looking sad "What was wrong with you're night?"Susan asked worried while looking at Fane "She's your sister go comfort her silly."SuSu said while gently pushing him towards Silver still looking at her worried

Cicero said:
The girl felt stupid for not knowing what Silver meant coming out of her hiding place that was Fane's side. she looked at Fane her cheeks becoming a little red before looking at Silver "The best night of my life."She stated smiling while her cheeks flaring now before looking sad "What was wrong with you're night?"Susan asked worried while looking at Fane "She's your sister go comfort her silly."SuSu said while gently pushing him towards Silver still looking at her worried
Silver shook her head. "To many things in my head" Silver said ending the talk with a glare. Fane looked at her concered, but she adverted his gaze. Vi looked up. "Everyone finished?" She asked while picking up fane' and Silver's empty plates. 'Geez guys as fast as you eat I might as well be feeding and army." She laughed before disappearing into the kitchen. Smiling Silver got up. " Im heading to the Magic Room." She said before going away down the hall.

"Oh..."She said looking down while eating the rest of her food looking at Vi giggling "Image if everyone else in the house was here you'd be feeding a small army at that point."She reminded her while getting up following her with her empty plate "Mind if I help you? Its my way of saying thanks for the meal."Susan told her smiling "And for helping me...with my l-love life."She added her cheeks now having a tint of pink on them looking away for a second smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back