• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Cicero said:
"Oh..."She said looking down while eating the rest of her food looking at Vi giggling "Image if everyone else in the house was here you'd be feeding a small army at that point."She reminded her while getting up following her with her empty plate "Mind if I help you? Its my way of saying thanks for the meal."Susan told her smiling "And for helping me...with my l-love life."She added her cheeks now having a tint of pink on them looking away for a second smiling
Vi smiled. "Sure." She said as she set the dishes into a sink. Fane came in a little after Susan. " silver said when every one is ready magic training is in the magic room." He said a hint of weariness in his voice. Vi nodded and he left the room. Vi began humming as she worked. Silver and Fane where in the magic room. Fane was trying to keep her off the ground with air while she ran. She was laughing. "Reminds me of child hood." She yelled. He smiled of course. " siv what would happen if I dropped you?" He asked. Silver looked at him " I will kick your ass." She said with an eerie calm.

LilyannaGaming said:
Vi smiled. "Sure." She said as she set the dishes into a sink. Fane came in a little after Susan. " silver said when every one is ready magic training is in the magic room." He said a hint of weariness in his voice. Vi nodded and he left the room. Vi began humming as she worked. Silver and Fane where in the magic room. Fane was trying to keep her off the ground with air while she ran. She was laughing. "Reminds me of child hood." She yelled. He smiled of course. " siv what would happen if I dropped you?" He asked. Silver looked at him " I will kick your ass." She said with an eerie calm.
"Okay!"She said while walking up to Vi helping her clean the dishes looking back at the boy who just walked in a smile growing on her face "Okay great."Susan said happily ignoring the tone of his voice while listening to Vi hum "What are you humming?"The girl asked while continuing hearing Silver yell made her giggle a little "Sounds like they are having fun."She said while trying to think of ways to ask Fane out none of them seeming to work in her head eventually giving up

Cicero said:
"Okay!"She said while walking up to Vi helping her clean the dishes looking back at the boy who just walked in a smile growing on her face "Okay great."Susan said happily ignoring the tone of his voice while listening to Vi hum "What are you humming?"The girl asked while continuing hearing Silver yell made her giggle a little "Sounds like they are having fun."She said while trying to think of ways to ask Fane out none of them seeming to work in her head eventually giving up
Vi nodded. "Last go crash there party." She said with a fake hint of determination. Laughing she set the dishes to dry. "Ohh..I was humming a song of Sivs. She sang over the intercom yesterday." Vi said. "You know you could always ask him for a picnic. Remember the dome room I told you about? It's similar to a nature reserve." She said Fane and silver where now using fanes water skills. He was firing blasts at Silver while she dodged

LilyannaGaming said:
Vi nodded. "Last go crash there party." She said with a fake hint of determination. Laughing she set the dishes to dry. "Ohh..I was humming a song of Sivs. She sang over the intercom yesterday." Vi said. "You know you could always ask him for a picnic. Remember the dome room I told you about? It's similar to a nature reserve." She said Fane and silver where now using fanes water skills. He was firing blasts at Silver while she dodged
"Okay lets go."She laughed while following her "Really...wow you both are great at singing!"Susan exclaimed looking at the girl growing red "D-do you r-really.....t-think he'll s-say yes?"SuSu asked doubting she stood a chance without running away or fainting while moving behind her clutching onto her shirt "I j-just don't w-want to m-make things a-awkward between us...s-so i'm f-fine with s-staying friends w-with him."She told herself and Vi

Cicero said:
"Okay lets go."She laughed while following her "Really...wow you both are great at singing!"Susan exclaimed looking at the girl growing red "D-do you r-really.....t-think he'll s-say yes?"SuSu asked doubting she stood a chance without running away or fainting while moving behind her clutching onto her shirt "I j-just don't w-want to m-make things a-awkward between us...s-so i'm f-fine with s-staying friends w-with him."She told herself and Vi
Vi smilied and lead the girl to the traning area watching Fane and Silver when she got a blast of water in her face. She jumped. Fane and Silver where laughing. She teleported and tackled fane. "Jerk!" Vi yelled. Silver looked at the two and laughed. "Fane your weaker than the girl on you." Silver said. "I don't want to hurt her." Fane yelled back. Using his wind he spun VI in the air. "Fane! Put, me Down!" Vi yelled in fury. Silver laughed. "Nah you can stay up there." Silver swayed.

mewbot5408 said:
Orious sighed."it's fine...are you okay?" He asked the human curiously and tilted his head. He leaned as if studying him with his violet eyes before grabbing derrick's hand tugging him away to the side. "....maybe we should take a break...are you feeling okay??" He asked softly with a face showing concern. Orious looked at derrick noticing that look in derrick's eyes. He knew that look all to well. It was how others had looked at him before many times before in the past. Orious blushed and moved grabbing derrick's chin tilting it before leaning in and kissed him on the lips gently for a moment with a soft breath. "I know that look all to well...I have seen it so many times.....let me in,I'll help you..." He murmured softly before guiding derrick to the back rooms.
Here)

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]"Okay fine. One condition. No eating people while I'm here. I have to fill my stomach again." He muttered "What the fuck am I doing?" He passed by to grab a burger at the bar. He passed his fingers through Shard's hair and then grabbed a large burger. So large that immediately something was wrong. There was a rat nearby. He unslung his rifle and shot a single bolt of light lazily. He took the gun back, and took a bite of his burger.
"Ton o' characters around here. Like Matt's group of fuckers. And the white hair fucker. And those fucks that keep fucking with the stairs. Fuck."

[/QUOTE]
Shard nodded quickly."Okay. Understood..." she told Leo and smiled. She followed watching him raising a eyebrow. She tilted her head."something wrong?" She asked curiously. Shard then looked off observing everything quietly. She looked back at leo with a little sigh."I don't see anyone on the stairs...."

It was to his surprise when Matthew held onto him, and here again he thought about how close this boy seemed at times, then at others he wouldn’t even look at him. “Maybe…?” He raises a brow, and when Matthew leads him off, his face flushes at the thought of going somewhere like that with him. Surely he wasn’t taking him anywhere, Matthew was so hesitant on doing anything on the sort with Vladimor, it seemed unlikely. Then again he was drunk…This was soon made clear when he was simply lead to a table, Matthew holding his hand against his chest. It was strange how affectionate he could be when he was drunk, and it almost made Vladimor wish he were drunk all the time. He leans across the table, sighing quietly as he let the moment sit with them. He rested his head on his other arm against the table, quietly. The only thing he could focus on is the overbearing music of the club, and paying attention the bass pounding that shook the building began shaking his head around. He decided to focus more on Matthew’s heartbeat, that he couldn’t quite track properly. Soon he moved to sit next to him instead of across, sitting close to him with no space in between them with Vladimor’s hand still against Matthew. “Ya know, I remember you being a little something like this.” He looks around at all the different people, barely interested when there was such a prize next to him. “Right before I went comatose...I like this, ya know?” He laughs quietly, but it seemed distant. “You can be around me as often as you want, I appreciate when you need me.”

“I…?” The lights were no help to him, and from the corner of his eye he seen Matthew pulling his Lord along so carelessly, almost wanting to scowl at the boy for dragging him along so carelessly. However, Orious had pulled him to the side, insisting he should take a break, once again asking if he were alright. Derrick nods slowly, looking around with a lost look before looking back at the vampire, about to ask if they could lay down somewhere until he was cut off by the violet eyed man’s lips, and as expected, he doesn’t exactly kiss back. The blur in his vision was more frequent and he was getting shaky, unable to hold himself properly. The way Orious spoke to him made him all too knowing of what he’d done, and he frowns. For a second, he opens his mouth to protest, but his words were jumbled and slurred, and his tongue tied before the proper accusatory words came out. His fingers trembled as he was lead about to the back of the club where there rooms were, and as helpless as he felt, there was a canceling anger. Fine, he’d let him go about with this. After all, there was nothing all that special about a man losing his virginity. Orious thought this man was gonna drug him into submission? Whatever, alright.

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

It was to his surprise when Matthew held onto him, and here again he thought about how close this boy seemed at times, then at others he wouldn’t even look at him. “Maybe…?” He raises a brow, and when Matthew leads him off, his face flushes at the thought of going somewhere like that with him. Surely he wasn’t taking him anywhere, Matthew was so hesitant on doing anything on the sort with Vladimor, it seemed unlikely. Then again he was drunk…This was soon made clear when he was simply lead to a table, Matthew holding his hand against his chest. It was strange how affectionate he could be when he was drunk, and it almost made Vladimor wish he were drunk all the time. He leans across the table, sighing quietly as he let the moment sit with them. He rested his head on his other arm against the table, quietly. The only thing he could focus on is the overbearing music of the club, and paying attention the bass pounding that shook the building began shaking his head around. He decided to focus more on Matthew’s heartbeat, that he couldn’t quite track properly. Soon he moved to sit next to him instead of across, sitting close to him with no space in between them with Vladimor’s hand still against Matthew. “Ya know, I remember you being a little something like this.” He looks around at all the different people, barely interested when there was such a prize next to him. “Right before I went comatose...I like this, ya know?” He laughs quietly, but it seemed distant. “You can be around me as often as you want, I appreciate when you need me.”

“I…?” The lights were no help to him, and from the corner of his eye he seen Matthew pulling his Lord along so carelessly, almost wanting to scowl at the boy for dragging him along so carelessly. However, Orious had pulled him to the side, insisting he should take a break, once again asking if he were alright. Derrick nods slowly, looking around with a lost look before looking back at the vampire, about to ask if they could lay down somewhere until he was cut off by the violet eyed man’s lips, and as expected, he doesn’t exactly kiss back. The blur in his vision was more frequent and he was getting shaky, unable to hold himself properly. The way Orious spoke to him made him all too knowing of what he’d done, and he frowns. For a second, he opens his mouth to protest, but his words were jumbled and slurred, and his tongue tied before the proper accusatory words came out. His fingers trembled as he was lead about to the back of the club where there rooms were, and as helpless as he felt, there was a canceling anger. Fine, he’d let him go about with this. After all, there was nothing all that special about a man losing his virginity. Orious thought this man was gonna drug him into submission? Whatever, alright.

[/QUOTE]
Ori let out a little sigh and his face had a darkened expression as he let out a shallow breath and looked at derrick. "....I apologize if it's weird of me to, I'm actually used to having to do these things.....it was part of my job to be used for this.." Ori told him truthfully and slowly moved forwards. Ori approached derrick after removing his shirt and pushed derrick to sit on the bed. He then took derrick's hand kissing it. "I'm only doing this to help..." he told derrick with a serious expression.

Derrick would protest against him as he was pushed onto the bed, but he said nothing. He face was red and flustered, and he was using all of his willpower to keep himself aware of all that he was doing. "Eiffel weak..." Derrick says quietly, frustrated that he was drugged, but trying to regain composure. This was extremely hard. The servant's gaze is averted from Orious' when his hand is kissed, and he keeps himself up with the other. However, with how loose his muscles had gotten, he ended up flat on his back. Honestly, roofies didn't feel good. They do more harm than good, obviously, and this was just making him mad about everything. "Shih...t." He muttered to himself, trying hard to sound coherent. "Turn the lihs off...Headache..." His sleeve covered his eyes and he huffs, again. This wasn't in his best of interests at all, and honestly, he wanted it to be done with. For a short second he blacked out, but a couple a seconds later, he regains consciousness. There were so many things going through Derrick mind, and he honestly want to fight off Odious and tell him what a jerk he is for pulling date-rape, but honestly, he didn't have the strength to fight the vampire, let alone drunk.

iiimee said:
"Dammit Vlad, why can't you be mine?" Matthew knew how cheesy it sounded, but that didn't prevent the thought from popping into his head. Still, no matter how loose-lipped he was, he didn't have the nerve to say it. In fact, he didn't have the nerve to say much at all after Vladimor leaned down and bit his lip like the complete savage he was. He leaned away again, but instead of just letting him slip away Matthew stepped forward. This time he did lower his hands to Vlad's chest, and once they had rested there for a moment he grabbed unto the shirt. He clung to the thin fabric and rested his head against Vladimor. It was like he was clinging to Vladimor for dear life, and his thoughts echoed this. "If I let go, will he run away? I want to be interesting to him." The worry that Vladimor would get bored of him... It should have been obvious the whole time, but Vlad was still unaware of it, and Matt unwilling to admit it. Would their relationship continue to stay like this? He had no clue. All he knew was that this moment, no matter how insane it felt to his dizzy brain, was amazing. Euphoric... That was the right word. He was sure of it. "You're not planning to do anything, are you?" Matthew finally asked teasingly, looking up at Vladimor with the confidence he had finally regained. Their song had long since ended, but Matt didn't even notice. He wasn't hear for the music or the dancing to begin with. "Let's go." Matthew finally said, and with that he grabbed both of Vlad's hands in his own and led him away. From the sound of it, Matt had been planning to lead him somewhere "fun", but of course that wasn't what the boy meant at all, at least not when he was this drunk. Instead, he sat the two of them down at a table and did the thing he had done once before, when he was dead-drunk on the bus and Vladimor was high: He grabbed the taller male's hand and hugged it against him. He also leaned back in his chair, not really noticing or caring in his drunken state if that meant Vlad had to lean forward or not. His eyes were closed, and very conveniently Matthew had chosen the seat that was facing away from the stripper stage, which they were close to. At this close proximity, there were actually strippers getting off the stage and giving lap dances, but when they say the two together they just walked past them, seeing how affectionate they seemed to be with each other.

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

[/QUOTE]
"I..." Matthew's voice trailed off as he looked at stared at the taller male. He was younger, yet somehow Matthew felt like a child in comparison to him. He shouldn't have. Vladimor wasn't mature by any means, but when he was this drunk and helpless, anyone, especially somebody as collected and fun-loving as Vlad, could seem much more grown-up than they actually were. "Are you an angel?" Matthew blurted out without thinking. Almost the moment he said it his face turned a bright pink. "I- I mean..." he quickly stumbled over his words, trying to find a way to justify them. "Jus- I don't love you!" The words popped out of Matthew's mouth before he could stop them. It seemed that no matter what the poor boy did, he couldn't get a hold on his tongue. It was a terrible, horrible thing to say, though anyone who had been paying even the slightest bit of attention to Matt could see he didn't mean it. He was just trying to bring himself up, after the confession he had made a while ago that he was still oh-so-torn about. From the average point of view, Matthew was pathetic. The way he drank himself half-to-death, and then tried to take back what he should have been saying in the first place: There was no question about it. He was pathetic. Still, not everyone had that point of view. Even your dear old narrator believed in a better side of Matthew! After all, he had never confessed to a boy before that early morning. He was still new to this "love" thing. He wasn't even sure if he knew what love meant. To him, it's only possible definition could be Vlad. That's why, as he resisted the urge to cry, he got up and sat in Vladimor's lap, his legs sprawled awkwardly to either side of the younger male, while he slung his arms rather lazily over Vladimor's shoulders, and rested his head on one of said shoulders. "Vlad... I didn't mean it!" Matthew actually hiccuped before speaking again- Was that a nervous habit of his? Maybe not when he was sober, but he seemed to do it a lot when he was drunk. "I- Nev'r mineed. Cheer me up." Some of Matt's speech was slurred, but for the most part it was clear and- Well, Matthew's intention was to sound demanding, but with the way he was sitting and talking, how could he be perceived as anything other than cute? Even while his head laid on Vlad's shoulder, it wasn't entirely inactive. He was nuzzling the younger boy, out of all things! ...The narrator thinks somebody should tell this bitch to calm down.

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Derrick would protest against him as he was pushed onto the bed, but he said nothing. He face was red and flustered, and he was using all of his willpower to keep himself aware of all that he was doing. "Eiffel weak..." Derrick says quietly, frustrated that he was drugged, but trying to regain composure. This was extremely hard. The servant's gaze is averted from Orious' when his hand is kissed, and he keeps himself up with the other. However, with how loose his muscles had gotten, he ended up flat on his back. Honestly, roofies didn't feel good. They do more harm than good, obviously, and this was just making him mad about everything. "Shih...t." He muttered to himself, trying hard to sound coherent. "Turn the lihs off...Headache..." His sleeve covered his eyes and he huffs, again. This wasn't in his best of interests at all, and honestly, he wanted it to be done with. For a short second he blacked out, but a couple a seconds later, he regains consciousness. There were so many things going through Derrick mind, and he honestly want to fight off Orious and tell him what a jerk he is for pulling date-rape, but honestly, he didn't have the strength to fight the vampire, let alone drunk.

[/QUOTE]
Orious moved turning out the lights as told and the vampire climbed over him with a stare like a wolf looking at a wounded deer. He had derrick down watching with his violet eyes as ori sighed,leaning licking the human's neck and bit gently. he removed derrick's shirt and working his way with tongue,lips,and teeth only to stop for a moment letting out a small breath. the vampire's dark hair falling in his face as he pressed his lips to derrick's neck giving it another little bite. orious wasn't thinking at this moment defiantly not. if he was who knew what the hell the vampire was thinking. but his eyes and expression showed not a trace of happiness as he did this, it was odd considering orious usually smiled when he attempted anything to derrick.

mewbot5408 said:
Shard nodded quickly."Okay. Understood..." she told Leo and smiled. She followed watching him raising a eyebrow. She tilted her head."something wrong?" She asked curiously. Shard then looked off observing everything quietly. She looked back at leo with a little sigh."I don't see anyone on the stairs...."
"It's nothing. Nothing at all. Just a bit intoxicated. My skin evaporates the alcohol really quickly though, so I don't get drunk very..." He paused, held one finger up. Releasing a burp of what was the culmination of the night, vomit, burgers, cheap beer, a shot or two to drown the sorrow. It was all in the air now, along with everyone else's pain. His HUD turned off after that, and his visor was in black and white. The very essence of his being was being torn away with the night, but he fought to stay awake. He looked to Shard, almost standing just as tall as her.

"I'm going to need a minute or something, there's just something I need to-" He was cut short as a blue shock went through his head, down his hand, and into the crowd, taking a few of the dancers down.

"Sorry. As I said, I'm going to get a quick tune-up. Be right back." He stomped upstairs, cracking the steps under his feet as he slowly started to teeter. He was faced with a few doors, plenty of moans coming from the backs of those. He stumbled by a room marked 'Employees only.' Grinning, he opened the door to reveal the party's radio station, where the DJ kept his tracks, vinyls, and some of the best stuff in the house. Surprisingly, Leo wasn't interested in stuff like that right now. In fact, he was more or less worried about the things that run the place. A few misplaced pipes, some odd number of loose steam gushing out of the jerry rigged vents. To say the least, the place was a mess. But the fact still remained that there was work to be done. He let another shock pass through him, more painful than before. He felt his eyes start to pop in their sockets. Quickly grabbing a rubber glove, he shoved it into his cranium, stopping whatever was causing the malfunction. He turned off the lone radio, playing old-timey tunes. Odd for a club like this, but the pain was only dimmed by the rubber glove. Another shock passed through him. He stumbled back down the stairs, his filters changing from kaleidoscope to negative. Whatever was jamming his mask was making it more trippy than what the rest of the club was having. He was searching for a chair when he was pulled onto the dance floor, by some drunk who thought he was too. His mask kept flicking between colors, filters, strobes, HUD editions, and sometimes accessing the police database on the party. What a bunch of loonies. Spinning with the girl, he finally feel over, a crack resounding from the club. A small cloud of smoke rose from his form, and a circle formed around the hulking monstrosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vladimor, with his hand staying on the boy's chest as he keeps his nervous gaze away from Matthew's. He was turned away slightly, making for a somewhat awkward reach. However, with the older boy's outburst, Vladimor looks over his shoulder at the other, raised a brow with an expression of a shy boy talking to a girl for the first time. The fingers of his free hand tapped on the table for a moment pausing at the next string of words. For a split second, when the strobe light flashed on his face, there was frown on his face, and the next he wasn't facing his direction anymore, and both his arms crossed. A women came by with a plate of shot glasses, and Vladimor grabs one, downing it, and then one more. He blinks cringing at the strength. What was that? it didn't really matter, whatever he did he'd wake up with the same hangover. Vladimor finds himself smiling once more, waving a hand. "Can't win everyone's heart, now can I?" He laughed, but it was cut short by the shock of suddenly having Matthew on his lap. Having him whine like this makes him curl in some sort of withdrawal. "You're a handful, Matthew..." He tells the lower class male, running his fingers through the soft brown hair. "I'm not that cheery, ahahah....How about another drink?" He gives him a kiss on the neck, but it felt oddly inappropriate to do so at the time. Then again, everything they did felt oddly inappropriate. Whatever.

Matthew didn't have the courage or the stupidity to say it, but the fact Vlad showed him any sort of attention was a relief. He felt vulnerable, yet he was certain he was the only one who felt that way. Oh, how wrong he was! Still, that was what he thought, and with emotion blinding him, that didn't seem like it would be changing anytime soon. "I'm done drinkin'..." Matthew mumbled when Vladimor asked. He continued nuzzling Vlad's side for a bit, and he kept himself close to the male. The way they were sitting... it was pretty suggestive, wasn't it? Well, Matt didn't seem to notice, or at least care for that matter. He was pretty deep into his own thoughts; That was made much more evident by his next question. "You love me, rightt?" Matt asked so softly that it was hard to tell if he meant to say it or not. He probably didn't, because the next moment and tilted Vlad's face to him and gave the younger man a long, passionate, and erm, sloppy kiss. (Points for drunk Matthew!) He pulled away eventually, and after that there was no hiding his smile. "You smell like alco-hol too!" he laughed, but after a few more seconds his smile had a more serious connotation to it. He lowered his head back against Vladimor, but this time for an entirely different purpose. He kept himself close to Vlad's neck, and started giving the boy sweet, short kisses along it. He tried to behave, but it wasn't long until Matthew had his arms around Vladimor's back, holding the taller boy close while he went to work at giving Vlad what would probably end up being several hickeys. He stopped every now and then, but usually it would only be to nuzzle along him or run a hand along his chest absent-mindedly. "This feels so great..." he found himself thinking as he did all of this. Lately, he and Vlad had been spending much more time together, but for Matthew that just wasn't enough. He wanted to be with Vlad in "that way", but since he couldn't have him Matt just settled for this. "You're so warm..." Matt said quietly. It wasn't even his intention to say the thought aloud, but the boy didn't care that he did after the fact. Like so many words, he had no way to take them back, so he just held Vladimor tightly, and in his mind he promised to never let go.

Ooc: If somebody makes a Titanic joke I'll kill them.​

((-waitress comes by- Would you like to try the new ICEinator drink? It'll TOSS YOU INTO THE OCEAN HAHAHHAAH Don't drown kiddos.

DAMMIT WHY DID I LAUGH

THAT RUINS IT

NOOO))

LilyannaGaming said:
Vi smilied and lead the girl to the traning area watching Fane and Silver when she got a blast of water in her face. She jumped. Fane and Silver where laughing. She teleported and tackled fane. "Jerk!" Vi yelled. Silver looked at the two and laughed. "Fane your weaker than the girl on you." Silver said. "I don't want to hurt her." Fane yelled back. Using his wind he spun VI in the air. "Fane! Put, me Down!" Vi yelled in fury. Silver laughed. "Nah you can stay up there." Silver swayed.
Susan followed the girl giggling a bit when Vi got splashed with water watching her tackle Fane wanting to help the boy but stopped herself walking to Silver "I'm guessing it would be as peaceful will it?"She asked smiling while watching the other two fight "Fane...c-can I a-ask you something l-later i-if y-you don't m-mind?"SuSu asked while scurrying behind Silver peeking her face out with red cheeks at the boy with a small smile looking at Vi with a small smile

Cicero said:
Susan followed the girl giggling a bit when Vi got splashed with water watching her tackle Fane wanting to help the boy but stopped herself walking to Silver "I'm guessing it would be as peaceful will it?"She asked smiling while watching the other two fight "Fane...c-can I a-ask you something l-later i-if y-you don't m-mind?"SuSu asked while scurrying behind Silver peeking her face out with red cheeks at the boy with a small smile looking at Vi with a small smile
Fane looked at the girl. Dropping VI. Silver rushed and caught Vi. "Yes, Susan What is it?" He asked. While Realizing She was blushing. His face went into red flames as well. Silver shooed vi to the Infirmary. Leaving Fane And Susan alone. Fane sighed Wish Silver where here to help with this, new felling. He thought to himself.

"Umm....I uhh...w-wanted t-to....k-know if ummm..."The girl stuttered trying to find the words that were on the tip of her tongue while she was looking around the room regretting Vi and Silver leaving her only defense against running away. "I..umm w-wanted to...umm k-know i-if ummmm m-maybe...y-you w-would umm..."She said looking at the exit debating on whether or not to run out of the room or stay and actually try "Y-you c-can say n-no.....b-but w-will y-you.........never mind!"SuSu said with her face complete red while running towards the door embarrassed and ashamed running into her room locking the door and jumping on her bed "Dang it Susan you had one job and that was to not chicken out...."Susan told herself while hugging her pillow closer to herself

@LilyannaGaming

iiimee said:

Matthew didn't have the courage or the stupidity to say it, but the fact Vlad showed him any sort of attention was a relief. He felt vulnerable, yet he was certain he was the only one who felt that way. Oh, how wrong he was! Still, that was what he thought, and with emotion blinding him, that didn't seem like it would be changing anytime soon. "I'm done drinkin'..." Matthew mumbled when Vladimor asked. He continued nuzzling Vlad's side for a bit, and he kept himself close to the male. The way they were sitting... it was pretty suggestive, wasn't it? Well, Matt didn't seem to notice, or at least care for that matter. He was pretty deep into his own thoughts; That was made much more evident by his next question. "You love me, rightt?" Matt asked so softly that it was hard to tell if he meant to say it or not. He probably didn't, because the next moment and tilted Vlad's face to him and gave the younger man a long, passionate, and erm, sloppy kiss. (Points for drunk Matthew!) He pulled away eventually, and after that there was no hiding his smile. "You smell like alco-hol too!" he laughed, but after a few more seconds his smile had a more serious connotation to it. He lowered his head back against Vladimor, but this time for an entirely different purpose. He kept himself close to Vlad's neck, and started giving the boy sweet, short kisses along it. He tried to behave, but it wasn't long until Matthew had his arms around Vladimor's back, holding the taller boy close while he went to work at giving Vlad what would probably end up being several hickeys. He stopped every now and then, but usually it would only be to nuzzle along him or run a hand along his chest absent-mindedly. "This feels so great..." he found himself thinking as he did all of this. Lately, he and Vlad had been spending much more time together, but for Matthew that just wasn't enough. He wanted to be with Vlad in "that way", but since he couldn't have him Matt just settled for this. "You're so warm..." Matt said quietly. It wasn't even his intention to say the thought aloud, but the boy didn't care that he did after the fact. Like so many words, he had no way to take them back, so he just held Vladimor tightly, and in his mind he promised to never let go.

Ooc: If somebody makes a Titanic joke I'll kill them.​

Still playing with his hair, Vladimor smiles at him somewhat sadly. This boy's mood swings were heavy on him, even though he was just drunk. His arms moved down to wrap around the older male's waist, taking a moment to sniff his hair. Creepy, maybe, but he just liked to get more familiar with Matthew's body. When Matthew's question was presented, he could only think back to when he first confessed not so long ago. It made him wonder what went on inside this boy's mind. Before he could voice his answer, his lips were assaulted by Matthew's and tasting the flat beer in his mouth, he kisses back. During some point, he nods into the kiss, humming a small "Mmmhmm" before he enjoyed the rest. The smile on Matthew's face was absolutely something, and it was contagious. Vladimor smiles, laughing along with the ember-eyed boy. When he went to kiss his neck, Vladimor chuckles nervously, not bothering too much to stop him. "You're warm too, chief." He tells him with a soft tone, enjoying their closeness. For a second he looks behind them, seeing the stripper section not too far away, a crazy idea running through his head. "Hey, I got an idea. Do me and sit over there for a little, will you?" Vladimor points over to the seats in front of the walk-way, telling him to sit farthest up front while he guides Matthew off his lap.

Derrick ever so passively allows Orious to do as he please, some sort of bitterness in what he was feeling. Orious could of at least be happy about what was happening, he was getting just what he wanted. He scoffs, sitting up, but ends up on his back once more. To the drugs, he found it much easier to give in to. He was dizzy, and each movement of his own made it worse. The best he could do is let his body be as responsive as it could while intoxicated the way it was. This wasn't what he wanted to do, so they're wasn't much doing on his side, either way.​

@mewbot5408

Matthew obeyed Vlad, but it was clear that he wasn't very happen about it. "Mm." was all Matt really said as his acknowledgment when Vladimor pointed at where he should sit. He planned to just stalk off like usual, but more than once his feet were misplaced, causing him to awkwardly sway on his way there. There were less heavy drinkers in this area, so his presence was definitely more noticeable, not that he cared. If Vlad told him to do something tonight, he would try his best to do whatever it was the taller boy desired. Was that strange? If Matt was sober maybe, but this is drunk Matt we're talking about! Nothing he did made sense when he was like this, at least to anyone else. It was almost comical to see the way his personality changed after only a few shots. Sitting down on one of the bright red seats near the front of the stage, he looked up then quickly looked down after. A woman with bleach-blonde hair was dancing with barely nothing on. Only strips of bright blue covered the few areas that nobody was supposed to see. This was uncomfortable... Why did Vlad tell him to sit here again? He looked around, his eyes searching the crowds for the runaway lord, but came up with nothing. "Hey, aren't you going to watch?" the man beside him asked. Matthew shook his head. By now, he always expected somebody to start a fight, but the man just mumbled some really abstract gay slur and turned back to the woman on stage. To most of the crowd's disappointment, she walked backstage, not giving personal dances. It didn't matter to Matthew obviously, but he could understand their frustration, at least in a very abstract way. Vladimor... would never give Matt what he wanted, which was the lord's heart. It was weird to compare the two things of course, but the drunk poet inside Matthew didn't really care if he was a little odd. Everyone here was a little odd after all, but that went without saying.

Vladimor heads off, finding the manager and speaking to him about something. He asked if he could go on stage, and they spoke she mentioned a fee(Who knew strippers had to pay to work?) he gladly paid, and she pointed him in the direction of the back. Vladimor laugh deviously as he goes where the strippers get dressed and put on all their makeup, looking around. It's not long before the noble is changing into something sinful, short skirts and skimpy tops that felt sort of dirty on him. There's even more to enjoy for this young lord; the school girl look suited him, and it was oh-so scandalous. Vladimor looks himself in the mirror, finding himself to not bee all that appealing, still. He frowns, grabbing a brush from off the table, going through his hair until its straight, then sitting down in front of a vanity, looking at all the makeup displayed before him. Lipgloss, eyeliner, blush and mascara- Not going overboard, but enhancing himself in the most feminine way he possibly could. The perfect little school girl he was, he bit his lip and waited for his name to be called out. Alright, Vlad knew almost zero about this. The only thing he's ever known about this is from movies or something. However, to drunk Vlad, this seemed like a great idea, and there was no fucking logic behind it. With that, the noble struts out semi-elegantly, slightly nervous with all these men, and some women lined in their seats waiting for a show. Although this nervousness was quickly erased by his drunken lover boy who sat up front, and it made him feel like this show was just for him. Of course he pole dance, did it like it was his actual job. He loved the dollar bills thrown on stage, especially when it was a larger bill, 5, 10, 20...Oh golly! When he had his fun on the pole, he locks his gaze with Matthew's. Vladimor finds himself on his hands and knees on stage, crawling forward in a seductive manner towards the edge, met face to face with his a-little-more-than friend. He smiles with a wild look in his eye, running his tongue over his teeth in that way only he did in such way. "Enjoyin' the show, pretty boy?"

Matthew didn't know what he expected, but it wasn't for a dancer who looked oh-so-much like Vlad to come on stage. If her face wasn't exactly like his, Matt probably wouldn't have even looked, but as it were his eyes stayed on her. Was she flat-chested? Despite how much she seemed to lurch forward, there was nothing there. She also didn't show much unlike the ladies before. Still, the other men went wild, throwing their cash away at her like she was the hottest thing they had ever seen. Matthew had to admit that for a woman, he found her pretty attractive, but that probably didn't bode well for her, considering he didn't like women in the first place. Still, he could see she took an interest in him too. He was sure he met her eyes several times during the performance, and his suspicion was finally confirmed when she got off the pole and crawled to the end of the stage. He had noticed it before, but she definitely looked like Vladimor now. Matthew tried to ignore it, but all his doubt flew out the window at who-he-now-perceived-to-be-Vlad's voice. "Enjoyin' the show, pretty boy?" At a loss for words, Matthew just mouthed the name "Vlad?" before looking away, exposing the side of his face and his neck to a part of Vladimor he had never seen before. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he liked this side of Vlad or not, but even with the strangely coloured lights it was clear that he was blushing. The man beside Matt though, seemed rather happy that the boy wasn't acting nearly as indifferent as before. He mouthed the words "Get some!" to Matthew and gave the boy a thumbs up. It was so ridiculous that even the embarrassed, drunk Matt had to roll his eyes. No matter where he went, there was always an old person or two that thought he should be going out and finding somebody. What they didn't realize was that now, Matthew already had somebody... a somebody who thought it was a smart idea to wear scandalous clothes meant for women and dance for strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back