• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

I'm trying to figure out whether my guy would live in the castle with a more water bedroom or just live at the docks where he can live in the water...

I'm trying to figure out whether my guy would live in the castle with a more water bedroom or just live at the docks where he can live in the water...
I think there could be an underground tunnel to the docks that is connected to his chamber.

Damn. Starting off with an explosion

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ughhh, missed the deadline. ill try and finish my cs hopefully by tonight.
Excellent.

Cool

Now is it a separate building or is it apart of the castle? Again it's mainly for post purposes.
Why do I imagine Wayland making a practical joke by crafting a magical mirror that makes rude comments about the one looking into it, and then giving it to Simon and telling him that it's a gift for his parents?

And why does that seem like an evil master-plan to me?

B7pjcXR.png

yea know theres still a few folks doing shit, slowing down might be nessisary...

Anyone we might be waiting on here? Curious really. We have....1, 2, 3, 4 people in the conference room with one running late now. I really am gonna make a comical scene of Lupin running down the hall in a rush.

Lupin: F***k you.

There was like a million people tagged at the beginning. I thought there would've been at least 1-2 more at the meeting

that said, seems.. something has come up. I will not be able to join you all henceforth, i am sorry for having to pull out but that is how it goes. Please, have a wonderful time moving forwards.

For galla, feel free to have him as a lackey or whatever, hell, even he can stay behind to watch over the place, much to his chagrin. Again, please have fun.

If there's still room to join, I'd love to take part in a little adventure ^^

Well, honestly, seems to me like your character is using an unrefined and much more physical adaptation of what my character is using. That could be something to build off of

Hahah, its 4am here too. I'm really jet lagged and can't sleep ;u;
I read up on your character! Love him already. Sorry if Zeph came off as similar. People are drawn to him, but its mostly negative attention. He also helped out some faefolk so they return their gratitude by helping him out. I was hoping to steer him in a (possibly dragon) tamer/berserker direction.

It would be nice to see the juxtaposition between Azazel and Zeph. Azazel never gets angry or into fights. Zeph is a hella hothead and gets into scraps left and right. Taking his empathic abilities into consideration, Zeph would try to be calm around him though (which probably isn't that hard). But also get pissed and act out in his stead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back