• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

"I hope you are aware it's rude to try and eavesdrop right? Ah but no matter, you are here as a guest! Once the others arrive we shall all have a good time! I'll let you in on a secret! We're all going to play a wonderful game! Now sit there nicely and don't move, otherwise the Duke dies immediately, and well so do you."

I'm guessing you're shouting this, considering I'm hanging from a wooden beam 70 feet above your head

also, are so seriously going to make poor albin hang from that beam until everyone else gets here

I'm guessing you're shouting this, considering I'm hanging from a wooden beam 70 feet above your head

also, are so seriously going to make poor albin hang from that beam until everyone else gets here

Yes and yes because I'm evil! Muhahahahahahaha!

am i allowed to get the duke killed instead

id rather have the duke killed instead

Um.... Maybe? Unless you're saying your guys gonna kill him then no. If you want to try and provoke Daeden into doing it, you can try.

I think I might make an evil character, just to spice things up like a good curry

Ah yes, more villains! You'll have to talk with Birdsie Birdsie with that since all current villains so far have done so, mostly in PM.

Um.... Maybe? Unless you're saying your guys gonna kill him then no. If you want to try and provoke Daeden into doing it, you can try.

Ah yes, more villains! You'll have to talk with Birdsie Birdsie with that since all current villains so far have done so, mostly in PM.
*Coughs*

SHit, I know what I said, but I'll get a post in this weekend.

End of the semester is here. Lots of stuff I need to NOT put off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back