• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

I'm talking all black invader zim tshirts blasting MCR in her moms mini van while painting her nails black.
I was looking at the picture only, thinking "That isn't so bad." Then I saw Skullfane and Skullfane Evo as her other forms and was like, "Oh... Okay then."

Bonjour mon amis!

I am now here, no need to applaud.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Alteras Alteras Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Moonsetter Moonsetter Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Silver Wolf Silver Wolf varda varda MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog Orikanyo Orikanyo GasMaskie GasMaskie Bie Bie YungJazz YungJazz WillfulWren WillfulWren

Joke Of The Day: What do you call the unfair roll advantage that undead have in a Necropolis?...

Wight privilege.

Newsletter: Good morning, Vietnam.

Today, we begin this mess of a RP. Hopefully, everyone - or at least mostly everyone - will have their character sheets done soon. I'm looking at you; almost everyone........ Nah, nah, don't worry... I'm patient. Like they say; before something there is nothing.

Starting now, you can vote on a team leader. Simply reply to this post, and write: "I vote for... [character name]." That said, the de facto name of the team will be decided in IC chat once the RP proper begins and I write the introductory post.

I will write the introductory post in several hours from now. Until then, enjoy a meme or two, sponsored by Hirohiko Araki.

7d3.jpg

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Alteras Alteras Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Moonsetter Moonsetter Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Silver Wolf Silver Wolf varda varda MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog Orikanyo Orikanyo GasMaskie GasMaskie Bie Bie YungJazz YungJazz WillfulWren WillfulWren

Joke Of The Day: What do you call the unfair roll advantage that undead have in a Necropolis?...

Wight privilege.

Today, we begin this mess of a RP. Hopefully, everyone - or at least mostly everyone - will have their character sheets done soon. I'm looking at you; almost everyone........ Nah, nah, don't worry... I'm patient. Like they say; before something there is nothing.

Starting now, you can vote on a team leader. Simply reply to this post, and write: "I vote for... [character name]." That said, the de facto name of the team will be decided in IC chat once the RP proper begins and I write the introductory post.

I will write the introductory post in several hours from now. Until then, enjoy a meme or two, sponsored by Hirohiko Araki.

7d3.jpg
I'll get on it tonight, I shall do the thing!

Wight privilege.

7d3.jpg

Oh we voting for the leader of the group now?

I may be a little bias but I vote for my character Simon, due to being kinda the only character with leadership and charisma skills and also being possibly the most confident.

[X] Azareth Tritis/Simon

I forgot how tough it was to find good images that I reverted to using one of my older and unused characters.

I forgot how tough it was to find good images that I reverted to using one of my older and unused characters.

Aye, even I succumbed to something I don't always do: Using well-known/famous characters as face claims. SOmething I avoid doing because I feel like that it can tie too heavily into the character.

Ah, should note, I'm working on the character now, though class is... getting abit weird to choose right now.

mainly writing up race lore, considering I want to use this FC.

1445052239883.jpg

Satyr, love this art, but writting up goat people stuf is gonna be abit.

Wight privilege.

7d3.jpg

Worked a 3 to 10 shift tonight so I'm pretty tired, I've got a character concept in mind so I should have a character up tomorrow.

Ah, should note, I'm working on the character now, though class is... getting abit weird to choose right now.

mainly writing up race lore, considering I want to use this FC.

View attachment 378741

Satyr, love this art, but writting up goat people stuf is gonna be abit.

Wow that's a really good pic! :D

Surprisingly I never really see Satyrs around in Fantasy Rps. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back