• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

Wow that's a really good pic! :D

Surprisingly I never really see Satyrs around in Fantasy Rps. Can't wait!
its one of the only good CSes I've found of one being respectable.

I wish i could use it in more rps really, the art works for male and female as well, which is another ncie thing.

I have done the thing.

he is finished.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Alteras Alteras Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Moonsetter Moonsetter Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Silver Wolf Silver Wolf varda varda MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog Orikanyo Orikanyo GasMaskie GasMaskie Bie Bie YungJazz YungJazz WillfulWren WillfulWren

Joke Of The Day: What do you call the unfair roll advantage that undead have in a Necropolis?...

Wight privilege.

Newsletter: Good morning, Vietnam.

Today, we begin this mess of a RP. Hopefully, everyone - or at least mostly everyone - will have their character sheets done soon. I'm looking at you; almost everyone........ Nah, nah, don't worry... I'm patient. Like they say; before something there is nothing.

Starting now, you can vote on a team leader. Simply reply to this post, and write: "I vote for... [character name]." That said, the de facto name of the team will be decided in IC chat once the RP proper begins and I write the introductory post.

I will write the introductory post in several hours from now. Until then, enjoy a meme or two, sponsored by Hirohiko Araki.

7d3.jpg
How about you set up a vote in-thread, or if you can't do that past creation, link to a third party website with voting? There are plenty, and it will keep the vote manageable.

That joke was the best, btw.

Oh we voting for the leader of the group now?

I may be a little bias but I vote for my character Simon, due to being kinda the only character with leadership and charisma skills and also being possibly the most confident.

[X] Azareth Tritis/Simon
Ahem, magic charm over here.

No, but in actuality, I personally really don't think we should be allowed to vote for our own characters. I don't know what Birdsie Birdsie 's take on it is, but being forced to vote for someone other than yourself means you will have to pick the best canditate out of the other characters, making the decision much less biased.

How about you set up a vote in-thread, or if you can't do that past creation, link to a third party website with voting? There are plenty, and it will keep the vote manageable.

That joke was the best, btw.

Ahem, magic charm over here.

No, but in actuality, I personally really don't think we should be allowed to vote for our own characters. I don't know what Birdsie Birdsie 's take on it is, but being forced to vote for someone other than yourself means you will have to pick the best canditate out of the other characters, making the decision much less biased.
That doesn't count as a vote. I included precise instructions for it, didn't I?

Regardless, good idea.

>Demigod of loot

Boy howdy, guess whos getting my vote.

Though really it's a tie between Peace and love shaman and the pluckiest of the plucky Amelia.
It's not a tie, Amelia is winning by 25% of the possible votes. Unless you were talking about your choice, in which case :* :*
(Also she's 17 give your vote to the tree-hugger he can almost legally drink in 'murica)

It's not a tie, Amelia is winning by 25% of the possible votes. Unless you were talking about your choice, in which case :* :*
(Also she's 17 give your vote to the tree-hugger he can almost legally drink in 'murica)
it was the second case, I haven't given my vote yet.

AMELIA ELLIS IS IN THE FUCKING LEAD?!?!
I gotta say, I'm really surprised
Shes the plucky little adventurer, it's good faith to the genre that she leads the way through sheer gumption.

So are the townspeople gathered, or is this private
It determines her level of show off

Birdsie Birdsie

beautiful start might I say, tired of seeing no effort put into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back