• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

Hmmm shit I can't make a post right now, gonna go off and see The Last Jedi today so hoping it's good.

that said, seems.. something has come up. I will not be able to join you all henceforth, i am sorry for having to pull out but that is how it goes. Please, have a wonderful time moving forwards.

For galla, feel free to have him as a lackey or whatever, hell, even he can stay behind to watch over the place, much to his chagrin. Again, please have fun.
Birdsie Birdsie I kindly ask to not be tagged anymore by anybody in the rp.

Please.

I have left it and would rather not be spammed in my notifications anymore.

I'm gonna hold off on a third character, want one to join much later, though I might kill off Vanen in the far future or have him leave....nah, best to kill him off.

No but I'm having Simon's people be more militarized so I'm keeping it.

OH MY GOD! LOL I'm so sorry. I didn't read carefully enough at the point of: Now unto the orphanage, I have to say from what I see we are making steady progress, but I believe we should make it more militarized to help train them for war should it ever come to that, or even as guards.

Sorry, I accidentally filled that in thinking it said: I don't believe we should

LOL Our brains do funny things.

414rwTXpxDL._SX342_.jpg

Birdsie Birdsie Two things:

A.) I need to know how I can introduce my character as well.
B.) I just realized my character's moral philosophy would make him more of a Chaotic Good character and would like to make a slight change.

Birdsie Birdsie Two things:

A.) I need to know how I can introduce my character as well.
B.) I just realized my character's moral philosophy would make him more of a Chaotic Good character and would like to make a slight change.
Perhaps he is traveling nearby and decides to make a stop at Dawnsbury to resupply just in time to see the massacre? Since Dawnsbury won't be selling supplies under attack, he'll go back to Beholderfore with the rest of the characters to do just that.

As for Henrik, what if an angel appeared to him during his travel and told him that Dawnsbury needs his help? It seems like something that'd happen to a religious person in this setting.

Perhaps he is traveling nearby and decides to make a stop at Dawnsbury to resupply just in time to see the massacre? Since Dawnsbury won't be selling supplies under attack, he'll go back to Beholderfore with the rest of the characters to do just that.

As for Henrik, what if an angel appeared to him during his travel and told him that Dawnsbury needs his help? It seems like something that'd happen to a religious person in this setting.
So wait, does that mean I'm allowed to make that edit I mentioned?

So wait, does that mean I'm allowed to make that edit I mentioned?
It's your character. Asking me for permission to define your character's personality is like asking the guy at Starbucks if you are permitted to add sugar to your coffee.

It's your character. Asking me for permission to define your character's personality is like asking the guy at Starbucks if you are permitted to add sugar to your coffee.
My apologies, I'm used to needing to ask permission before I make changes to character sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back