• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

((Thought she had red hair? Oops))

Isaac smiled again, "so what do you like to do for fun?" He said as he took her hand and started walking down the hallways again

TheGodSnake said:
((Thought she had red hair? Oops))
Isaac smiled again, "so what do you like to do for fun?" He said as he took her hand and started walking down the hallways again
Now that she thought about it. She didn't know, after all this is a freshly made personality. She thought for a minute. "Taking care of animals. Gardening. Swimming and music." She nods and starts to walk out the bathroom and down the halls thinking.

Light said:
Now that she thought about it. She didn't know, after all this is a freshly made personality. She thought for a minute. "Taking care of animals. Gardening. Swimming and music." She nods and starts to walk out the bathroom and down the halls thinking.
Isaac nodded, "I don't know much about the animals, but I know that there is a lake in the forest, I can't go in the water, but you could swim,"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded, "I don't know much about the animals, but I know that there is a lake in the forest, I can't go in the water, but you could swim,"
"Dear Isaac are you trying to get me to lake just so you can see me in a swimming outfit?" Isabel tilted her head and smiled.

Light said:
"Dear Isaac are you trying to get me to lake just so you can see me in a swimming outfit?" Isabel tilted her head and smiled.
Isaac laughed, "well, originally, I was trying to find a way to cheer you up, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind that either," he said with a smile as they walked out of the school and into the sunlight.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac laughed, "well, originally, I was trying to find a way to cheer you up, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind that either," he said with a smile as they walked out of the school and into the sunlight.
"Too bad for you. I can't swim. I just love to watch others swim." She keeps walking to the forest and looks for animals.

Larassa had soon successfully made her way to her room and unlocked it, entering and noticing that she clearly had no roommate. Larassa had very little with her as it was, so she tossed her knapsack onto her bed, which was conveniently already made with a few blankets and pillow. Sighing, Larassa pocketed her room key and then headed back out of her room, intent on at least meeting some of the other students here. Granted, she now knew where her room was, but that was about all she knew about this academy. That, and it had lousy new-student orientations.

ThatsAPaddling said:
Iris weakly coughed a final time, before falling asleep.

In his dream, a vivid dream, he was wandering the school corridors. The lights were off and the walls were slick with some unknown liquid.

Iris was walking without his cane, and perfectly at that. Padding footsteps resonated from the floor above. A rumbling, guttural growl, like a blocked drain, was heard from the stairs up ahead.

As Iris came up to the stairs, he felt something drop in his head. A viscous, red-gold liquid, slimy and sticky. Iris looked up, he saw a dark form, about the size of a lion, come down the stairs. It was dragging something with it.

His vision glitches like a computer for a split-second, and the dark form was but ten feet away from him. Grey skinned, with three pairs of skinny legs. Its front legs were almost human, but also quite bird-like, without the feathers. They were clutching the savaged body of Iris Isaac Lloyd. He barely recognised himself behind his torn, bloodied, naked corpse.

The creature looked up at him with its strange head of three mandibles closed in a triangle shape. It breathed a few times, its jaws opening slightly, hinged on the three sides of its triangular throat. The beast's tail curled, a mere thread of vertebrae ending in a blade of bone.

Opening its alien mouth wide, it released a horrible hissing gurgle of a roar that filled the corridor.

Iris woke up in a cold sweat, screaming hysterically, barely able to breathe, thrashing wildly on the floor as if he was having some sort of fit. Tears of pure, unadulterated fear flowed like a waterfall from his eyes. Iris choked on his own howls of terror, violent sobs breaking up his screams.
Krystal lifted up her head; she had fallen asleep, shortly after they arrived. She was woken up by a scream and turned her head towards Iris.

With worry, she rushed towards him. "Don't cry. It's okay; it was just a dream. Need a pillow? Water? Music? Hug? Book? Blanket?" She didn't what to do but an idea popped into her head.

Krystal quickly ran outside and came back with a rock,"His name is Rocko Number 40." She put her paw on it. "Gift for you." She didn't mind giving up Rocko Number 40 since, she had a million other ones just like him. She sat down next to him and smiled at him. "Do I tell you my history, now or would you rather take a nap?"

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal lifted up her head; she had fallen asleep, shortly after they arrived. She was woken up by a scream and turned her head towards Iris.
With worry, she rushed towards him. "Don't cry. It's okay; it was just a dream. Need a pillow? Water? Music? Hug? Book? Blanket?" She didn't what to do but an idea popped into her head.

Krystal quickly ran outside and came back with a rock,"His name is Rocko Number 40." She put her paw on it. "Gift for you." She didn't mind giving up Rocko Number 40 since, she had a million other ones just like him. She sat down next to him and smiled at him. "Do I tell you my history, now or would you rather take a nap?"
Kyle needed to step away, his heightened senses were going haywire, and he couldn't take it all, after a moment he opened his eyes again, he was just a bit taller than Krystal and he could see his nose a lot more clearly, 'it happened again,' he broadcasted telepathically

Lioness075 said:
Larassa had soon successfully made her way to her room and unlocked it, entering and noticing that she clearly had no roommate. Larassa had very little with her as it was, so she tossed her knapsack onto her bed, which was conveniently already made with a few blankets and pillow. Sighing, Larassa pocketed her room key and then headed back out of her room, intent on at least meeting some of the other students here. Granted, she now knew where her room was, but that was about all she knew about this academy. That, and it had lousy new-student orientations.
((Nick is open, he's i. A hallway create a type of picture of a tree out of Ice))

@TheGodSnake

Larassa wandered down a random hallway and came to a halt when she noticed a male creating some kind of picture of a tree that seemed to be made of ice. She silently approached the male from behind and watched him creating the art, not entirely sure of how to announce her appearance to him.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle needed to step away, his heightened senses were going haywire, and he couldn't take it all, after a moment he opened his eyes again, he was just a bit taller than Krystal and he could see his nose a lot more clearly, 'it happened again,' he broadcasted telepathically
Krystal jerked her head towards Kyle and saw..a wolf?

"Kyle, is that you," she asked as she slowly got up and walked towards him. She walked around him, not knowing how she should feel or what she should think.

Krystal took a few steps back and looked at Kyle. "At least, you're not much taller then me," she chuckled.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal jerked her head towards Kyle and saw..a wolf?
"Kyle, is that you," she asked as she slowly got up and walked towards him. She walked around him, not knowing how she should feel or what she should think.

Krystal took a few steps back and looked at Kyle. "At least, you're not much taller then me," she chuckled.
Kyle woofed lightly, he felt more confident, in more control in this form, and the primal part of him realized that he was a higher ranking wolf than Krystal, 'yeah, it's me,' he spoke telepathically into her mind, 'I thought I told you before, I'm a blood wolf, both vampire and werewolf,'

Samus said:
(Sorry my notifs didn't work and I was having surgery, what has happened recently?)
( Elizabeth is dead and ownership of the rp was given up to TheGodSnake Azure Sky and I. )

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle woofed lightly, he felt more confident, in more control in this form, and the primal part of him realized that he was a higher ranking wolf than Krystal, 'yeah, it's me,' he spoke telepathically into her mind, 'I thought I told you before, I'm a blood wolf, both vampire and werewolf,'
Krystal slowly laughed,"about that...I don't have the best of memory. How strong are you?" She started to jump around.

Krystal looked at Iris and then back at Kyle. She got on her hind legs and put her front legs on Kyle's back. "Do you think that I can stand on your back and not fall?"

Krystal started to jump away. "Have you ever ate deer before," she asked as she sat back down, near Iris.

Julie sits down in an open window of the school. Reading a book. She enjoyed the peace and quite sometimes. It was nice. She finished the book for the 5th time. "You must be one good book." She sighs as she closes is and closes her eyes. Taking a nap and trusting she wont fall out the window.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal slowly laughed,"about that...I don't have the best of memory. How strong are you?" She started to jump around.
Krystal looked at Iris and then back at Kyle. She got on her hind legs and put her front legs on Kyle's back. "Do you think that I can stand on your back and not fall?"

Krystal started to jump away. "Have you ever ate deer before," she asked as she sat back down, near Iris.
Kyle shook his head, 'I don't know, and I have but not in this form,' he sat and cocked his head at her, 'please do calm down,' he wouldn't realize it, but his mental voice carried authority and with him being a superior wolf, Krystal's instinctual wolf ness would kick in and she should listen.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle shook his head, 'I don't know, and I have but not in this form,' he sat and cocked his head at her, 'please do calm down,' he wouldn't realize it, but his mental voice carried authority and with him being a superior wolf, Krystal's instinctual wolf ness would kick in and she should listen.
Krystal grimaced,"Eh...fine. I guess, it's better to talk without me jumping all over the place."

She rolled over onto her back, titled her head back, and did her best to look at Kyle.

"Can you remember the questions I asked you before," she asked as she looked at her nose. "If you don't, then it's okay. I can, sort of, remember them. If you do remember, answer them please."

Azure Sky](everyone kinda ignores the fact that Erik appeared and absorbed some of Iris's damage and pain... xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12118-originalcookie/ said:
@OriginalCookie[/URL] / @ThatsAPaddling )
(X3 I just went back to read it. Wow. I don't understand how I missed that.... :l)

Eventually, Iris got his breathing under control. It was just a dream.

Just a dream...

Slowly, shakily, he got up and leaned on his cane.

A low, gurgling hiss emanated from outside the door. Iris recognised it. He started to hyperventilate. "Just a dream," he gasped, "just a dream, just a dream, just a dream..." He repeated it over and over again, each time staring to believe it less and less as he heard strange footsteps as the hiss got louder. Closer.

Iris looked over at the door, slowly.

The creature. The beast he saw in his dream. The beast that gave him his scar two long years ago. It was prowling the corridors. The door was closed, the others were still talking. It hasn't seen them through the window in the door.

Was it real? Was Iris hallucinating? PTSD, perhaps? He decided that he couldn't take any chances.

Quietly, he said to everyone, "shut up now, all of you! Do not open the door. Hide under the beds. Don't ask why, I'll explain later. Just don't make a sound, any of you. Listen until the noise is gone." The hiss, that wet, guttural hiss, droned on as the creature stopped.

Stopped right outside the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back