• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

((Alright, I'm going to start typing out the timeskip to the funeral, it is going to be placed two weeks later and will begin at dawn. Freeze posting until then))

As the sun rose over the hills into the distance, the students of the school could be seen filing out of the building and into chairs in the lawn in front of the garden, all silent. The teachers stood in a row on a small stage, after the students had all been seated, Elijah walked out of the woods, his expression solemn, carrying a small black urn, decorated with a large drop of blood upon it. He placed the urn on a podium on the stage and stood in silence for a moment before speaking in a hoarse voice, "two weeks ago, we lost someone dear to us. A headmistress, a mentor, and most of all, a friend. Elizabeth Van Steen was quite the powerful vampire, who created this school and found people to protect it. She built this school in order to teach young supernaturals like yourselves how to overcome the hardships of your abilities and use them for a better purpose, sadly, she couldn't fight all magic. Today, her ashes will be spread amongst the gardens and forest that she cared for dearly, and we will not forget the woman who brought us here to extend help, who died protecting a youngling. We will not forget the Vampire named Elizabeth Van Steen. Will you please join me in a moment of silence," as he finished, he looked at the ground and quietly said an incantation. The Urn rose into the air and was enveloped by a red light, and suddenly the urn was gone and ashes rained down on the forest and gardens, none of it near the students. After the ashes stopped falling Elijah looked back at the students again. "Now, as a final measure, the act of leading this school will now be taken over by myself, Avalon, and Layla," as he spoke, the other two teachers stepped forward, "I will be taking over Elizabeth's combat class, and there will be no classes today in remembrance of Our headmistress, you are dismissed,"

@ChubbyPenguin @Taykillz @Lioness075

Isaac sat next to Isabel, holding her close, not sure how to feel.

Nick sat next to his brother, with another student on his other side who he didn't know.

Kyle was sitting with Krystal and iris.

Luness almost threw her hands up in frustration. She instead settled to mutter to herself as she said, "Someone dies and yet, I still don't even know where my room is here. What the hell is wrong with this school?" She looked around as she didn't know anyone here and found it hard to feel sorry for the loss of someone she didn't even know. How hard was it to find someone to show her around for a bit?

Avalon was very serious, different from his usual self. After watching the students for a while he disappeared from sight and went to the rooftop . He stood there watching the sky,without saying a thing.

Axel simply went through the woods to train and improve his skills since he didn't have to teach anything for the day.

Iskandar simply did his guardian duties , making sure hunters didn't come close to the school, although they were severely reduced in numbers for some reason.

Erik was intrigued. He only just met the headmistress 2 weeks ago. She gave him the impression of being very strong, which made him wonder who could possibly defeat her so easily. He saw the three teenagers he also met two weeks ago : Kyle, Iris and Krystal. So he decided to go and salute them. ''Hey, guys!'' he said as he waved his hand.

@TheGodSnake / @OriginalCookie / @ThatsAPaddling

Last edited by a moderator:
((@Lioness075, you also must keep in mind that it has been two weeks, she would have been shown her room and have been shown around the school by then.))

Elijah walked away from the funeral, his blood hunger was at an all-time low, after all, he had just killed a large amount of hunters in his grief. His wings were outstretched and he hung his head.

"Huh?" Kyle said as the other guy approached, he was going through a small bit of grief, after all, Elizabeth had started to take him in and had died because of him.

Iris looked at the ground. Was death going to be a regular thing here? He hoped not. He hadn't really known Elizabeth all that well.

When Erik called for him, Kyle and Krystal, he only glanced up and nodded as a greeting.

Iris let his eyes drift over to the other side of the garden, where he found himself staring at a pale, blond boy in a wheelchair. The boy stated back, with a sort of apologetic look on his face. The sort that said, 'Hey, I didn't know her either. Still sad though'.

D'Amore Tepes looked over at the red-haired boy with the cane. He decided to wheel himself to him and his two friends. "Hey," D'Amore said solemnly, "She was a good woman, from what I heard. Sad to see another vampire go," he bared his sharp teeth in explanation, "but, at any rate, we just gotta push on. I don't know what the new heads are gonna be like, but however it turns out, well, it's not like we're gonna do anything about it. Just gotta hope for the best."

D'Amore looked at the girl with the hoodie. She was very pretty. "My, my," he said to her, "you are quite something."

"Hey, back off," The redhead joked. At least, D'Amore thought it was a joke.

At the blonde boys comment, kyle growled, he knew what vampires thought, especially with what his vampire side would think from time to time. "Don't touch her," he said darkly, his red eyes glowing. Over the past two weeks, he had become protective of Krystal.

@OriginalCookie

Grimm had zero empathy. "Oh she died? Oh poo. Too bad. Well anyone want to go check out that new taco shop?"

Isabel frowned and walked off. She couldn't be here. It was too much for her. She wanted to be alone.

Julie was too busy reading a book. She didn't know the lady so her death didn't bother her much.

Isaac got up and followed Isabel, "hey, you know I'm here for you right?" He said as they got a good distance away.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac still followed her, "I know you're taking this hard, but you don't need to be alone during this,"
She turns around. "Oh so you can hug me and tell me everything is alright when its not?! I don't even have memories of you!" She turns around again and starts walking away swiftly.

Light said:
She turns around. "Oh so you can hug me and tell me everything is alright when its not?! I don't even have memories of you!" She turns around again and starts walking away swiftly.
Isaac sighed, frustrated "and we haven't made any memories over the past two weeks? I know everything isn't alright, but having people to help you carry your burden Is better than doing it yourself." He wouldn't let this go, he had the strange feeling that something horrible would happen to her if he let her go off on her own.

((@StarKeeper just go off of what you remember and the timeskip. Soul left so her characters left and Elizabeth died))

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighed, frustrated "and we haven't made any memories over the past two weeks? I know everything isn't alright, but having people to help you carry your burden Is better than doing it yourself." He wouldn't let this go, he had the strange feeling that something horrible would happen to her if he let her go off on her own.
((@StarKeeper just go off of what you remember and the timeskip. Soul left so her characters left and Elizabeth died))
Isabel shakes her head. "Apparently not! All thats happened so far is me blaming myself and you just giving me these bullshit excuses by telling me its okay. When I know for a fact its not!" She turns around. "I'm a murderer. I was entrusted these powers and I can't even keep myself sane because of it! So if you want to tell me nothing is wrong and its not my fault one more time. I will leave this place and I will never come back."

Vallen leaned against a wall reading from a think tome while;e Valentine slept softly as she leaned on hsi shoulder. They were ont the roof of the school to enjoy the sun. He flicked through the pages of the old book and as he did he spawned an ash crow and sent it away to find Valencia; he might as well see where she ended up. (@Light where's Valencia by the way?)

StarKeeper said:
Vallen leaned against a wall reading from a think tome while;e Valentine slept softly as she leaned on hsi shoulder. They were ont the roof of the school to enjoy the sun. He flicked through the pages of the old book and as he did he spawned an ash crow and sent it away to find Valencia; he might as well see where she ended up. (@Light where's Valencia by the way?)
Still in Grimms realm.

Krystal tried to keep her mind in check.

Okay, so someone died. I just came out from that. No school. I answered some guy and Kyle said something. Wait what?

Krystal slightly shook her head and removed herself from her thoughts. She turned to Kyle and slightly chuckled,"it's okay."

She turned her attention to the blonde guy in a wheelchair. She mainly looked at the wheelchair as questions started to appear in her head,"Why are you in a wheelchair? Is it fun to ride? How fast can you go? W-"

She stopped herself and slightly chuckled,"I'm sorry for bombarding you with my questions. My name's Krystal." She gasped at her actions. "I shouldn't have laughed. I'm suppose to be sad right now."

She crossed her arms, slightly pouted, and looked at the floor. She couldn't help it; she was always like this, even at her own relative's funeral. She slightly looked back up at Iris and Kyle. Then at the blonde. "So....how's it going? Wait-ignore that question," she said as she face-palmed herself. "I'm horrible at this. Someone help me, please."

"Do you have no sympath......ah what the hell I good go for an decent meal" Karin said in an horse voice the wolves that cut up her body seemed to make her sound terrible so she sounded almost if she smoked twenty packs a day. She grabbed Grimm by the arm "but your paying" she said as she dragged him across the grounds to the strange place they called a taco shop. She then realized she had no idea where we are going "this still doesn't put us on good terms" she said without any halt of thinking over her words.

Aroura said:
"Do you have no sympath......ah what the hell I good go for an decent meal" Karin said in an horse voice the wolves that cut up her body seemed to make her sound terrible so she sounded almost if she smoked twenty packs a day. She grabbed Grimm by the arm "but your paying" she said as she dragged him across the grounds to the strange place they called a taco shop. She then realized she had no idea where we are going "this still doesn't put us on good terms" she said without any halt of thinking over her words.
Grimm shrugs. "Meh. I just want tacos."

She let out an grunt of anger "YOU are supposed to know where these taco's are at" she then stopped her foot "I will do it then" she blurted out right after as she continued to the town where they would look for this food kiosk "what is an taco by the way" she asked with an lack of emotion like normal. She still made her way down the path dragging the man behind her "you could also attempt to walk."

Aroura said:
She let out an grunt of anger "YOU are supposed to know where these taco's are at" she then stopped her foot "I will do it then" she blurted out right after as she continued to the town where they would look for this food kiosk "what is an taco by the way" she asked with an lack of emotion like normal. She still made her way down the path dragging the man behind her "you could also attempt to walk."
"You don't know what a taco is?" Grimm looks shocked. He starts to walk away from her. "I don't think this can work out."

"In the subtext it sounds like a food" she said in an blunt fashion almost unhappily as he walked away. She formed am wall in front of him from the sediment that went in the air from the wind loosening it from the ground. "I find what you just did quite rude" she furrowed her brow to keep her anger under control but this man had no right to do what he did.

Iris sighed.

D'Amore laughed half-heartedly. "Don't worry about it," he said to Krystal, "I'm doing pretty fine. I'm paraplegic due to a... Disease. I forget what it's called. The chair gets in the way a lot and it's not very fast, but I guess it'll have to do." He sighed. The wheelchair took a fair amount of arm power, which didn't help due to his constant tiredness. Talking of tiredness...

"Look, guys," D'Amore said, "I'm feeling a bit sleepy so I'm gonna find somewhere to rest, 'kay? I'll see you around. Bye, Krystal." He swivelled around and went inside, where he took an elevator to the roof, and fell asleep, bathed in the light of the sun that would have turned his ancestors to cinders.

Aroura said:
"In the subtext it sounds like a food" she said in an blunt fashion almost unhappily as he walked away. She formed am wall in front of him from the sediment that went in the air from the wind loosening it from the ground. "I find what you just did quite rude" she furrowed her brow to keep her anger under control but this man had no right to do what he did.
Grimm merely touches the wall and it shatters. "I find what you did quite reckless."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back