• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
Grimm holds Layla tightly. "He's not here anymore."
"Tell that to Isabella," Layla says bitterly. She hides her face in his chest. "See how that goes for you."

CelticSol said:
"Tell that to Isabella," Layla says bitterly. She hides her face in his chest. "See how that goes for you."
"You've tried? What happened?" Grimm runs his hand through her hair.

Light said:
"You've tried? What happened?" Grimm runs his hand through her hair.
"I've never told her that, because not only would be hypocritical, it would make no difference to her," She nuzzles into him, sighing, "It's the same for me."

CelticSol said:
"I've never told her that, because not only would be hypocritical, it would make no difference to her," She nuzzles into him, sighing, "It's the same for me."
"You two are so much alike." He kisses her head. "Now exactly did she meet... him to have such bad hallucinations to he point her body reacts to them as if they are actually happening?"

Light said:
"You two are so much alike." He kisses her head. "Now exactly did she meet... him to have such bad hallucinations to he point her body reacts to them as if they are actually happening?"

"She actually met him. Her father was a part of his guild." She shrugged. "For what reason, I don't know. Itami joined their cause for reasons that elude me."

CelticSol said:
"She actually met him. Her father was a part of his guild." She shrugged. "For what reason, I don't know. Itami joined their cause for reasons that elude me."
"Hm...." Grimm thinks for a moment. "Wait a minute."

Light said:
"Remind me... whom is this persons name?" Grimm has a cruel smile spreading across his face.
She frowns. "I don't like that look. What is the reasoning for that look, before I tell you?"

CelticSol said:
She frowns. "I don't like that look. What is the reasoning for that look, before I tell you?"
"I think it's of your best interests to tell me now. I just realized something is all. I just need to know his name." Grimm stares at the cieling.

Light said:
"I think it's of your best interests to tell me now. I just realized something is all. I just need to know his name." Grimm stares at the cieling.
Layla sits up, one of her palm resting on his chest, her expression a scowl. "His name is Aril. He was the former guild master of a guild in the North. He disappeared after Itami and I tried to hunt him down a year ago."

CelticSol said:
Layla sits up, one of her palm resting on his chest, her expression a scowl. "His name is Aril. He was the former guild master of a guild in the North. He disappeared after Itami and I tried to hunt him down a year ago."
Grimm starts to laugh out loud. He starts to change into his deity form. "Damn that man! So it was him all along! I've always felt an intense evil and serious torture going on somewhere in the world back then but I could never track it. Of course he could even give me the slip! I'm guessing the victim was Isabel and the one he killed... was Himeko. I'll be back, I have to pay a certain someone in hell a visit!"

"Many..." Iris said dozily, "feared by many indeed..." He laughed weakly. If he was going to die in Krystal and Kyle's company, he was going to die happy. That was, if he WAS going to die. Iris hoped not.

It was sort of poetic, how the sombre howl of his friend, a wolf, expressed his emotions more than Iris had the power to. Krystal was entertaining. Iris needed entertainment right now.

"Hey..." He wheezed, "Krystal... Talk to me. Tell me your history... Tell me your... Your history..."

ThatsAPaddling said:
"Many..." Iris said dozily, "feared by many indeed..." He laughed weakly. If he was going to die in Krystal and Kyle's company, he was going to die happy. That was, if he WAS going to die. Iris hoped not.
It was sort of poetic, how the sombre howl of his friend, a wolf, expressed his emotions more than Iris had the power to. Krystal was entertaining. Iris needed entertainment right now.

"Hey..." He wheezed, "Krystal... Talk to me. Tell me your history... Tell me your... Your history..."
Krystal slightly paused. Talk? She could all day. Talk about her history? It wasn't really much of a story to tell. Krystal thought it over. "Which version do you want to hear? My version or the actual version?"

Krystal was secretly hoping Iris would want to hear her version mainly because it was tad weird, off, and random. So, it would help keep his mind off dying. She hasn't told her version before, so she was dying to tell it. No pun intended.

Krystal looked at Kyle, hoping he wasn't getting tired. If only I could turn back,Krystal thought but, atlas she couldn't. She heard a faint howl in the distant, which caused her to stop in her tracks.

It sounded like her father's but, then again it was extremely faint. She looked over towards the direction it came from. She shook her head, her father left her here for "reasons". Why would he be back?

Krystal removed all thoughts from her head and looked at Iris with a smile.

"Which one do you want to tell?" Iris asked back, "I honestly don't mind..." He would hear either version if it kept the both of them happy.

And distracted.

Kyle finally made it to the Infirmary, where no one was to be found, "We need help!" He yelled, hoping one of the teachers would hear and come to their aid.

Light said:
"Yeah... it just happens to be me. Everytime." Isabel sighs.
"Are you sure?" Grimm puts a hand on her cheek. He gives her the look and stares into her eyes.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake )
Isaac sighs and holds Isabel close, "Bella that may be the case now, but everything will turn out okay in the end, you'll see,"

@TheGodSnake / @ThatsAPaddling / @OriginalCookie

Fortunately Erik was close by . He wasn't a teacher or a medic but his darkness healing, which in reality wasn't exactly healing but an ability which absorbed the damage one has taken, made him good enough to be able to help others.

''Hey, what's the problem?'' he said as he suddenly appeared before the three students. He saw Iris was in a bad state so he approached him and used his dark ability to absorb the damage and pain that caused his coughing and weak state.

(Damn, I stopped getting notifications from this rp. Has anyone helped Larassa get oriented with the school yet, or is she still waiting at the office for such a thing? O.o )

(The headmistress is dead so ...no one helped her yet. Soul OMU left the rp to me,Light and TheGodSnake ...so you can just say that the secretary gave you the room number and that you went to your room where you have no roommate)

Iris weakly coughed a final time, before falling asleep.

In his dream, a vivid dream, he was wandering the school corridors. The lights were off and the walls were slick with some unknown liquid.

Iris was walking without his cane, and perfectly at that. Padding footsteps resonated from the floor above. A rumbling, guttural growl, like a blocked drain, was heard from the stairs up ahead.

As Iris came up to the stairs, he felt something drop in his head. A viscous, red-gold liquid, slimy and sticky. Iris looked up, he saw a dark form, about the size of a lion, come down the stairs. It was dragging something with it.

His vision glitches like a computer for a split-second, and the dark form was but ten feet away from him. Grey skinned, with three pairs of skinny legs. Its front legs were almost human, but also quite bird-like, without the feathers. They were clutching the savaged body of Iris Isaac Lloyd. He barely recognised himself behind his torn, bloodied, naked corpse.

The creature looked up at him with its strange head of three mandibles closed in a triangle shape. It breathed a few times, its jaws opening slightly, hinged on the three sides of its triangular throat. The beast's tail curled, a mere thread of vertebrae ending in a blade of bone.

Opening its alien mouth wide, it released a horrible hissing gurgle of a roar that filled the corridor.

Iris woke up in a cold sweat, screaming hysterically, barely able to breathe, thrashing wildly on the floor as if he was having some sort of fit. Tears of pure, unadulterated fear flowed like a waterfall from his eyes. Iris choked on his own howls of terror, violent sobs breaking up his screams.

"I can only hope for the best." Isabel sighs. "My other personalities are locked away inside me. I guess I'm stuck like this." She backs up a bit. "Do I look okay?"

( @TheGodSnake )

Light said:
"I can only hope for the best." Isabel sighs. "My other personalities are locked away inside me. I guess I'm stuck like this." She backs up a bit. "Do I look okay?"
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac smiled, "you look fine, especially the hair. It matches mine," he said as he ran a hand through his hair

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac smiled, "you look fine, especially the hair. It matches mine," he said as he ran a hand through his hair
Isabel touches her honey blonde hair. "I guess that works."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back