• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
Kyles eyes flashed at first with the sight of blood, then he was able to smell it, and quickly decided not to, "care to be my first experiment?" He saw quizzically.
@OriginalCookie

Isaac's face became dark, "no, umm, she's dead, ashes now," he said quietly
Isabel's eyes widen. Tears start to roll down her face. "I did it... again." She had a pained look on her face and the hope in her eyes had shattered.

Light said:
Isabel's eyes widen. Tears start to roll down her face. "I did it... again." She had a pained look on her face and the hope in her eyes had shattered.
Isaac pulled Isabel into a tight embrace, "hey, it wasn't your fault, you can't blame yourself for this."

Light said:
Isabel continues to cry and holds onto Isaac. "It is my fault! It's all my fault!"
Isaac took her chin and pulled it up so she was looking at him, "no, it's the thing you were born with, you couldn't control it, and you had no control over what you were born with. Never just accept that something was your fault when you're used as a vessel for something beyond you."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac took her chin and pulled it up so she was looking at him, "no, it's the thing you were born with, you couldn't control it, and you had no control over what you were born with. Never just accept that something was your fault when you're used as a vessel for something beyond you."
Isabel shook her head. "They aren't beyond me! I can handle them myself. I'm pretty sure of it. It's my responsibility to handle it. Now someone is dead because of me." She broke apart from Isaac and walked down the halls. She ran into the girls bathroom and locked the door.

Light said:
Isabel shook her head. "They aren't beyond me! I can handle them myself. I'm pretty sure of it. It's my responsibility to handle it. Now someone is dead because of me." She broke apart from Isaac and walked down the halls. She ran into the girls bathroom and locked the door.
Isaac sighed, and stood next to the door, "It is in part my fault, I didn't know that fire could set you off like that."

The crying had abruptly stopped. Isabel was to busy being unable to breathe. She was terrified. All she saw was blood everywhere in the bathroom. She looked forward and saw a young child. Decomposed and walking toward her. She inhaled deeply and screamed. Her back to the wall. The child slowly turned into different people killed that day until it was face to face with Isabel. She held her breath and slowly slid down the wall. She put her face in her knees. "It's not real it's not real."

The person spoke to her. It seemed like a raspy voice. "Oh I am very real."

Isabel started shaking as she slowly looked up at the person.

Iris stared at his hand, then at Kyle. Then at his hand again. "Experiment?" He asked nervously, "I'm sensing bad connotations from this idea, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to decli-" Iris started coughing again. It was rough, and he could taste more blood in his mouth. His coughing got more and more violent, and soon he was nigh unable to breath. Iris was starting to stumble. Eventually, he stopped coughing and collapsed onto his back, nearly slamming his cane on the ground. He felt blood trickle down his chin from his mouth. "Infirmary..." He groaned, "fast..." Iris' vision dulled, matching the dull throb of his scar.

Light said:
The crying had abruptly stopped. Isabel was to busy being unable to breathe. She was terrified. All she saw was blood everywhere in the bathroom. She looked forward and saw a young child. Decomposed and walking toward her. She inhaled deeply and screamed. Her back to the wall. The child slowly turned into different people killed that day until it was face to face with Isabel. She held her breath and slowly slid down the wall. She put her face in her knees. "It's not real it's not real."
The person spoke to her. It seemed like a raspy voice. "Oh I am very real."

Isabel started shaking as she slowly looked up at the person.
as isaac heard her scream, he was suddenly worried, "Bella! you okay?" He yelled, pounding at the door. When he received no response, he growled and made the door heat up so fast that it instantly became a pile of Ashes, revealing the thing standing over her, isaac growled again, "get the hell away from her!"he yelled aiming a kick at it

ThatsAPaddling said:
Iris stared at his hand, then at Kyle. Then at his hand again. "Experiment?" He asked nervously, "I'm sensing bad connotations from this idea, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to decli-" Iris started coughing again. It was rough, and he could taste more blood in his mouth. His coughing got more and more violent, and soon he was nigh unable to breath. Iris was starting to stumble. Eventually, he stopped coughing and collapsed onto his back, nearly slamming his cane on the ground. He felt blood trickle down his chin from his mouth. "Infirmary..." He groaned, "fast..." Iris' vision dulled, matching the dull throb of his scar.
Kyle sighed, "no, lets try this first," he held his palm open towards Iris, "resanesco" suddenly, Iris' was surrounded in a dull light for just a moment.

TheGodSnake said:
as isaac heard her scream, he was suddenly worried, "Bella! you okay?" He yelled, pounding at the door. When he received no response, he growled and made the door heat up so fast that it instantly became a pile of Ashes, revealing the thing standing over her, isaac growled again, "get the hell away from her!"he yelled aiming a kick at it
Kyle sighed, "no, lets try this first," he held his palm open towards Iris, "resanesco" suddenly, Iris' was surrounded in a dull light for just a moment.
( It's just a hallucination, kind of like PTSD )

When the door breaks down the child backs away from Isabel and fades away.

She looks around and sees a normal bathroom. "I-Isaac? Whats happening to me?" She looks at her hands and still sees blood on them. She knows it can't be real but she doesn't point it out. She doesn't want to seem crazier than she already has.

Light said:
( It's just a hallucination, kind of like PTSD )
When the door breaks down the child backs away from Isabel and fades away.

She looks around and sees a normal bathroom. "I-Isaac? Whats happening to me?" She looks at her hands and still sees blood on them. She knows it can't be real but she doesn't point it out. She doesn't want to seem crazier than she already has.
Isaac pulls her into another embrace, "it must be a side effect of your release from cryostasis

TheGodSnake said:
Krystal watched with wide eyes. "Kyle! What are you doing!? This no time for practicing!"

She jumped around, there was nothing she could do. She ran towards Kyle and started to nudge his leg,"Doctor, now! If its some sort of healing, then fine but anything else gets a no!" She started to panic.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal watched with wide eyes. "Kyle! What are you doing!? This no time for practicing!"
She jumped around, there was nothing she could do. She ran towards Kyle and started to nudge his leg,"Doctor, now! If its some sort of healing, then fine but anything else gets a no!" She started to panic.
"Thats the thing Krystal," Kyle said, a bit angered, "Im trying to heal him, I just dont understand this enough, I'm too new to being supernatural," Kyle grabbed the man and ran for the school, not realizing he was going quite fast.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac pulls her into another embrace, "it must be a side effect of your release from cryostasis
"I've always had this. It's just never as horrible." She hugs him back. "This is all so much. I just got out and it's all hitting me."

Light said:
"I've always had this. It's just never as horrible." She hugs him back. "This is all so much. I just got out and it's all hitting me."
Isaac sighs, "dont worry, I'll be here for you through this"

TheGodSnake said:
"Thats the thing Krystal," Kyle said, a bit angered, "Im trying to heal him, I just dont understand this enough, I'm too new to being supernatural," Kyle grabbed the man and ran for the school, not realizing he was going quite fast.
Krystal ran right after him. "Slow down a tad! Running at this rate, you might not be able to turn or stop quick enough."

Worst case scenarios started to run through her head, her heart beat quickened. Nothing like this had happened before and she didn't know how she was suppose to handle it.

Should I panic? Call for help? Have a giant breakdown like those people in movies?!

She followed Kyle, trying not to let him get out of her sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
OriginalCookie said:
Krystal ran right after him. "Slow down a tad! Running at this rate, you might be able to turn or stop quick enough."
Worst case scenarios started to run through her head, her heart beat quickened. Nothing like this had happened before and she didn't know how she was suppose to handle it.

Should I panic? Call for help? Have a giant breakdown like those people in movies?!

She followed Kyle, trying not to let him get out of her sight.
Kyle slowed down a bit when he saw the edge of the woods and looked back to see

Light said:
"You will?" She looks up at him.
Isaac smiled, "Of course I will, I'm your boyfriend arent I? thats part of what I do,"

K

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle slowed down a bit when he saw the edge of the woods and looked back to see
Isaac smiled, "Of course I will, I'm your boyfriend arent I? thats part of what I do,"
Krystal stopped, not far away from Kyle and gasped for breath."I need to lay off the rabbit," she quietly muttered to herself. She looked up at Kyle with wide green eyes.

OriginalCookie said:
K
Krystal stopped, not far away from Kyle and gasped for breath."I need to lay off the rabbit," she quietly muttered to herself. She looked up at Kyle with wide green eyes.
Kyle laughed, smiling, "you okay?" Before his face screwed up in pain and his hair turned black, signaling The vampire Kyle losing control, "ugh, sorry about him, he's a bit cocky, but seriously, you okay?"

Light said:
Isabel nods. "Isaac... I can't acess my mana. It's been sealed off."
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac nodded in understanding, "I know that, I heard Layla tell you, what does that have to do with anything?"

OriginalCookie said:
K
Kyle laughed, smiling, "you okay?" Before his face screwed up in pain and his hair turned black, signaling The vampire Kyle losing control, "ugh, sorry about him, he's a bit cocky, but seriously, you okay?"

Light said:
Isabel nods. "Isaac... I can't acess my mana. It's been sealed off."
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac nodded in understanding, "I know that, I heard Layla tell you, what does that have to do with anything?"

Light said:
"Well I don't know you just confessed that you loved me and stormed off." Grimm wraps his arm around her hip and as usual it was slowly sliding down.
( @CelticSol )
She caught his hand by placing her hand over it, causing it to halt on her hip. She speaks quietly. "Are you angry?"

Karin soon pitched in to answer Isaac's question for she thought it would be forever before she could give your condolences "it means she cant cause anymore destruction....for now" she semi growled in the response before looking at Isaac "I know you just LOVE chatting with your girlfriend but if you don't mind" she then turned to Isabell "I know Sabrina would of loved to see you awake again after feeling guilty for putting you in that crystal but she is gone for now" she then got up and left with one wicked comment "try not to cause anymore suffering while your here" this was soon followed by an laugh and she was gone.

Isabel frowned at her comment. "She's right. It's better this way. I can't cause anymore destruction."

Grimm shakes his head. "No. I'm not angry." He leans over and kisses her cheek. "I just don't know what to say."

Isabel frowned at her comment. "She's right. It's better this way. I can't cause anymore destruction."

Grimm shakes his head. "No. I'm not angry." He leans over and kisses her cheek. "I just don't know what to say."

( @CelticSol @Aroura @TheGodSnake )

Light said:

Isaac sighs, "don't think like that, this is a school full of supernatural beings, destruction is bound to happen at some point, just this time it was you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back