• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"Yeah. I did but I wouldn't want to assume." She glances to Isaac and thinks about Julie's warning. "So that means he's my?...."
"That one? Yes, you were dating him. Your relationship had just started."

Isaac was leaning up against a wall nearby, his head leaned back against it, he was trying so and to help her return to her body, and now that she has, she can't remember him things were so much simpler when he and Nick were on the run.

CelticSol said:
"That one? Yes, you were dating him. Your relationship had just started."
TheGodSnake said:
Isaac was leaning up against a wall nearby, his head leaned back against it, he was trying so and to help her return to her body, and now that she has, she can't remember him things were so much simpler when he and Nick were on the run.
Isabel looks at Layla. A blush spreads across her face and she seems embarrassed even bad for forgetting him. She walks over to Isaac. "I apologize for the lack of memory. It's just a lot is going on and I don't know who you are. So I ask of you. Will you please refrain from breaking up with me if you plan to until I get my memories back. I know it may be undesirable to be with someone whom has no memory."

Layla crosses her arms, then moves toward the doors. "If you have any questions, Isabella, feel free to find me. I bet Isaac would be able to answer some as well." As she passes by him, she glances meaningfully at Grimm, then walks out the doors.

Light said:
Isabel looks at Layla. A blush spreads across her face and she seems embarrassed even bad for forgetting him. She walks over to Isaac. "I apologize for the lack of memory. It's just a lot is going on and I don't know who you are. So I ask of you. Will you please refrain from breaking up with me if you plan to until I get my memories back. I know it may be undesirable to be with someone whom has no memory."
Isaac smiles a bit, "don't worry, it's understandable in a world like this."

Karin went to the emergency room to check up on some students she saved before during the attack not like she cared. Opening the doors it came as a surprise to see the Isabel girl that Sabrina first became friends with before turning her into a crystal.

Isabel nods at Layla and then turns her head back to Isaac. "So Isaac. Do you mind telling me about... us? From the beginning please."

Julie just shook her head and walked through the wall.

Grimm stared at Layla and swiftly caught up with her. "You called?" He said through telepathy.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake )

Light said:
Isabel nods at Layla and then turns her head back to Isaac. "So Isaac. Do you mind telling me about... us? From the beginning please."

Grimm stared at Layla and swiftly caught up with her. "You called?" He said through telepathy.

She shrugs nonchalantly. "You looked like you had something on your mind. Care to share what's bothering you?"

Iris sighed, got up, and went towards the counter, shouting "just give me a minute!" He ordered a cup of detox herbal tea and a cup of normal tea, with milk and sugar. Not that it seemed like Krystal needed any sugar, Iris thought. He then padded out of the hall, trying, but ultimately failing, to catch up with Krystal and Kyle. "Excuse me!" He called after them, "excuse me! Krystal! Kyle! Would you mind, uh, would you mind waiting for me?"

"Well I don't know you just confessed that you loved me and stormed off." Grimm wraps his arm around her hip and as usual it was slowly sliding down.

( @CelticSol )

Light said:

Isaac nods, "ok, but let's walk while I tell you." He said and proceeded away from the small group in front of the infirmary doors

Isabel nods and follows him. She walks on his right slightly behind him. She seems a bit awkward. Who was this person? Was he a good boyfriend? Was he abusive? Kind? She didn't know. Was he even her boyfriend? He could have told Julie to tell her he was her boyfriend in the name of a joke but his true intentions could be to use the fact she has no memory to his advantage. A look of concern was splashed across her face.

( @TheGodSnake )

ThatsAPaddling said:
Iris sighed, got up, and went towards the counter, shouting "just give me a minute!" He ordered a cup of detox herbal tea and a cup of normal tea, with milk and sugar. Not that it seemed like Krystal needed any sugar, Iris thought. He then padded out of the hall, trying, but ultimately failing, to catch up with Krystal and Kyle. "Excuse me!" He called after them, "excuse me! Krystal! Kyle! Would you mind, uh, would you mind waiting for me?"
Krystal heard Iris and stopped where she was. She turned back and walked towards Iris. "If you like, I'll walk with you and not bounce on ahead," she offered.

Krystal looked at the cups in his hands and smiled. "I'll help carry those."

"Thanks," Iris said, smiling. "You're a really nice person, you know that? It surprises me how excited you are to have friends. In a perfect world, you'd have them in spades."

He was starting to wonder if studying her vocal chords was going to be worth it.

Krystal blushed slightly and smiled. She quickly looked away from Iris. "I never had friends before, actually," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "But that's the past! I now have you and Kyle."

She took took the cups from Iris and smiled. It's true, she never had friends before unless you consider strangers that your teacher pairs you up with "friends".

Krystal shook her head, pushing her memories to the back of her head. "Let's get going."

Light said:
Isabel nods and follows him. She walks on his right slightly behind him. She seems a bit awkward. Who was this person? Was he a good boyfriend? Was he abusive? Kind? She didn't know. Was he even her boyfriend? He could have told Julie to tell her he was her boyfriend in the name of a joke but his true intentions could be to use the fact she has no memory to his advantage. A look of concern was splashed across her face.
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac sighed as they walked, "so, from the beginning Huh?" He shrugged, "okay well I stumbled upon your frozen body curiosity struck me and then you spoke to me..." He proceeded to tell her the story stopping just before the part where they left the barrier and she took a man based human form,

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal blushed slightly and smiled. She quickly looked away from Iris. "I never had friends before, actually," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "But that's the past! I now have you and Kyle."
She took took the cups from Iris and smiled. It's true, she never had friends before unless you consider strangers that your teacher pairs you up with "friends".

Krystal shook her head, pushing her memories to the back of her head. "Let's get going."
Kyle hadn't realized that Krystal had gone back since he was focused on getting to a safe area, the vampire still in control but allowing some of Kyle's influence to be present. When he got to the clearing the young blood wolf sighed and looked around, discovering his friends weren't there.

( @

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighed as they walked, "so, from the beginning Huh?" He shrugged, "okay well I stumbled upon your frozen body curiosity struck me and then you spoke to me..." He proceeded to tell her the story stopping just before the part where they left the barrier and she took a man based human form,
Kyle hadn't realized that Krystal had gone back since he was focused on getting to a safe area, the vampire still in control but allowing some of Kyle's influence to be present. When he got to the clearing the young blood wolf sighed and looked around, discovering his friends weren't there.
"Is... is that it?" Isabel frowned.

Julie wanders around the halls.

Isaac shakes his head, "no, I was giving you some time to absorb what I said, but back to the story." He said as the turned a corner into a hallway that ended in a door to the outside. "We saw to others leave the school grounds and you took on a human form in order to act as my boyfriend if anyone asked. As we walked through a carnival following the other two, you saw a hunter with his eyes on us and kissed me in order to make him look away, afterwards, I recognized him as someone who was hunting my twin and I and all hell broke loose, we made it back to the school safely but the girl my brother was with got captured and he arrived later and they both made it. Soon after you returned to a mana form and I went to my room where some complicated stuff happened, I'll spare you the details," he said grimly, remembering the encounter between her and Vallen, "but afterward you left for your room and you were in a horrible state. The next day..." He finished telling her about her fight with herself, what Grimm did to all of them, and how he almost attacked a god. And finished at the beginning of her attack, "and then here we are, you know the rest."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac shakes his head, "no, I was giving you some time to absorb what I said, but back to the story." He said as the turned a corner into a hallway that ended in a door to the outside. "We saw to others leave the school grounds and you took on a human form in order to act as my boyfriend if anyone asked. As we walked through a carnival following the other two, you saw a hunter with his eyes on us and kissed me in order to make him look away, afterwards, I recognized him as someone who was hunting my twin and I and all hell broke loose, we made it back to the school safely but the girl my brother was with got captured and he arrived later and they both made it. Soon after you returned to a mana form and I went to my room where some complicated stuff happened, I'll spare you the details," he said grimly, remembering the encounter between her and Vallen, "but afterward you left for your room and you were in a horrible state. The next day..." He finished telling her about her fight with herself, what Grimm did to all of them, and how he almost attacked a god. And finished at the beginning of her attack, "and then here we are, you know the rest."
Isabel had a million things to say. "I apologize for Grimm's behavior. My grandfather loves to play games like that. If you're wondering about me dying in that room I assure you he had it under control. We've done it before. As a child he would take me out and make me play dead in shops and such to scare humans." She giggles. After that she frowns, yet again. "So I lost control again. I'm also sorry for that. Noone was hurt right?" She looks at him with hopeful eyes. "Last time it was horrid." She was thinking back to the village.

Light said:
Isabel had a million things to say. "I apologize for Grimm's behavior. My grandfather loves to play games like that. If you're wondering about me dying in that room I assure you he had it under control. We've done it before. As a child he would take me out and make me play dead in shops and such to scare humans." She giggles. After that she frowns, yet again. "So I lost control again. I'm also sorry for that. Noone was hurt right?" She looks at him with hopeful eyes. "Last time it was horrid." She was thinking back to the village.
Isaac sighed, "one was... The headmistress, Elizabeth"

"Sure," Iris said, also blushing a bit, "come on." He slowly walked towards a clearing up ahead, where he saw Kyle, the white-haired guy. "Kyle!" He shouted, before coughing a bit, "we're here!" He coughed again, covering his mouth with his hand. As he took his hand away, Iris saw smatterings of a liquid, somewhere between gold and red in colour, on it.

Somewhere between ichor and blood...

ThatsAPaddling said:
"Sure," Iris said, also blushing a bit, "come on." He slowly walked towards a clearing up ahead, where he saw Kyle, the white-haired guy. "Kyle!" He shouted, before coughing a bit, "we're here!" He coughed again, covering his mouth with his hand. As he took his hand away, Iris saw smatterings of a liquid, somewhere between gold and red in colour, on it.
Somewhere between ichor and blood...
Kyles eyes flashed at first with the sight of blood, then he was able to smell it, and quickly decided not to, "care to be my first experiment?" He saw quizzically.

@OriginalCookie

Light said:
Her eyes widened a bit. "Is she okay?!"
Isaac's face became dark, "no, umm, she's dead, ashes now," he said quietly

TheGodSnake said:
Kyles eyes flashed at first with the sight of blood, then he was able to smell it, and quickly decided not to, "care to be my first experiment?" He saw quizzically.
@OriginalCookie

Isaac's face became dark, "no, umm, she's dead, ashes now," he said quietly
Krystal furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when the scent of blood roamed near her. She was about to look around when she noticed that she was getting shorter. It was that or everyone and everything else was getting taller."Darn. And at this time," she groaned as looked down at her paws. She quickly looked around for the cups and saw them standing near her. "Okay, those are safe but I can't carry them anymore."

Krystal walked around in circles and mentally screamed. At least once I get back into my human form it won't happen again, she told herself. She sat down and looked up at Kyle and Iris. "Im going to watch from here," she said as she tapped her front right paw on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back