• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"You can make me do crazy things you know that right?" He leans in and kisses Layla.
She laughs against his lips, her hands finding their ways into his hair. "I suppose," she murmurs as she leans back a little. She raises her brows a little, smirking. "But now that I have this much power, I don't know what to do with it. What could I possibly do with this much influence over the God of Torture...?"

CelticSol said:
She laughs against his lips, her hands finding their ways into his hair. "I suppose," she murmurs as she leans back a little. She raises her brows a little, smirking. "But now that I have this much power, I don't know what to do with it. What could I possibly do with this much influence over the God of Torture...?"
"Well... I know one thing." Grimm smirks.

Julie stares horrified.

Light said:
"Well... I know one thing." Grimm smirks.
Julie stares horrified.
Layla remembers Julie is present, then looks back to Grimm. "Maybe when we don't have a child in the general vicinity," She looks like she's going to step away, but then puts her arms around his shoulders and hugs him tightly. "Thank you, Grimm." She hugs him tightly, whispering. "For everything."

CelticSol said:
Layla remembers Julie is present, then looks back to Grimm. "Maybe when we don't have a child in the general vicinity," She looks like she's going to step away, but then puts her arms around his shoulders and hugs him tightly. "Thank you, Grimm." She hugs him tightly, whispering. "For everything."
"Yes yes I know." Grimm hugs her back.

Julie phases through walls to the infirmary. Not waiting for them or Isaac. ( @TheGodSnake just keeping you updated that Isabels now in her real body for when you get on. )

Isabel wakes up with no memory of what happened before she ended up in the ice. She looked at her current clothes and hair. She gasped.

Light said:
Layla doesn't let go, content to stay in his arms. "You always ask me how I feel about you," She says, "And I think I've got the words now." She looks up to him, her expression serious. "I love you. You don't have to say it back, so don't think that you have to, I just wanted you to be the first to know that." With that, she steps away and heads towards the infirmary without another word.

CelticSol said:
Layla doesn't let go, content to stay in his arms. "You always ask me how I feel about you," She says, "And I think I've got the words now." She looks up to him, her expression serious. "I love you. You don't have to say it back, so don't think that you have to, I just wanted you to be the first to know that." With that, she steps away and heads towards the infirmary without another word.
Grimm seems shocked. He walks after her.

Isabel looks at her honey blonde hair and her orange eyes in the mirror. She seems afraid and slightly shocked by Julie's appearance. "S-sister? Is that you?"

Julie just stares. "Oh lord...."

Light said:
Julie phases through walls to the infirmary. Not waiting for them or Isaac. ( @TheGodSnake just keeping you updated that Isabels now in her real body for when you get on. )

Isabel wakes up with no memory of what happened before she ended up in the ice. She looked at her current clothes and hair. She gasped.
Isaac, wondering why Julie left, walks into the school, judging by her direction, he figured she was headed towards the infirmary and headed that way.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac, wondering why Julie left, walks into the school, judging by her direction, he figured she was headed towards the infirmary and headed that way.
Julie slowly walks up to her. "Okay... I looked into the future and you lost your memory. You're boyfriends about to walk in here so don't freak out."

Isabel was already freaking out. She remembered nothing. She didn't know why her sister was at this school. She also didn't know why she looked like this.

( I make a character sheet for this new split personality if you want to see it. A picture of how she looks too. )

(I saw)

Light said:
Julie slowly walks up to her. "Okay... I looked into the future and you lost your memory. You're boyfriends about to walk in here so don't freak out."
Isabel was already freaking out. She remembered nothing. She didn't know why her sister was at this school. She also didn't know why she looked like this.

( I make a character sheet for this new split personality if you want to see it. A picture of how she looks too. )
Isaac knocked on the infirmary door, not sure if he should enter or not, "hello? Is everything okay?"

Julie looks back. "Uh yeah." She backs up to Isaac. "She has temporary amnesia. She doesn't remember anything during cryostasis. Meaning she doesn't even remember you. This is a whole new personality and I don't know what she's like." Julie turns back to Isabel.

Isabel bows politely. "Hello, everything is fine. Just a little hazy memory. I feel kind of cold though. My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. You are?"

Light said:
Julie looks back. "Uh yeah." She backs up to Isaac. "She has temporary amnesia. She doesn't remember anything during cryostasis. Meaning she doesn't even remember you. This is a whole new personality and I don't know what she's like." Julie turns back to Isabel.
Isabel bows politely. "Hello, everything is fine. Just a little hazy memory. I feel kind of cold though. My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. You are?"
Layla walks in, sighing. "Of course something backfires." Layla slips off the jacket she's wearing and puts it on Isabella's shoulders. She intercepts Isabella, leans and stares into her eyes. "Are you okay? Besides the cold?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes. I'd like to apologize for earlier." She takes Layla's hand. Since she doesn't remember getting over it already. "I talked back too much. I hope you can forgive me."

Light said:
"Yes. I'd like to apologize for earlier." She takes Layla's hand. Since she doesn't remember getting over it already. "I talked back too much. I hope you can forgive me."
Layla blinks, then laughs. "Oh, don't worry, child. I had actually apologized to you a while ago for that."

CelticSol said:
Layla blinks, then laughs. "Oh, don't worry, child. I had actually apologized to you a while ago for that."
"Oh." She laughs a bit embarrassed. She looks at Grimm. "Hello. It's nice to meet you again." She turns her attention back to Layla. "May you please remind me what has happened. If you don't mind."

Isaac was a bit stunned by what had happened, kind of just stood there while she introduced herself to everyone else again, "wait, wait." He says shaking his head, "bella doesn't remember me?"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac was a bit stunned by what had happened, kind of just stood there while she introduced herself to everyone else again, "wait, wait." He says shaking his head, "bella doesn't remember me?"
Isabel turns to Isaac. "I-I'm sorry. I don't, if you would explain to me it would help."

Light said:
Isabel turns to Isaac. "I-I'm sorry. I don't, if you would explain to me it would help."
Layla sighs. "A rundown? Okay." She sits down on one of the beds. "So you came to this school, Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural, under orders from your father. Originally, it was for your protection and because you blew up your labyrinth. Upon your arrival here, you had one of your attacks and wounded a teacher I believe. I am a teacher here, and I am watching over a serial killer who is acting as a student here. Isaac here is - was-" Layla rubs her eyes. "So, during your attack, you sealed yourself away in ice to keep your mana from shredding apart your body. Then, you made a holographic projection of yourself and continued on your way. Then, maybe an hour ago, you had another attack."

She places her elbows on her knees, then puts her head on her hands. "During your attack, Abyssum gained influence and you killed the headmaster of this school. Because of that, I had..." Layla looks Isabella in the eye. "This might be a shock to you, so just... be prepared." Layla looks over to Grimm, then back to Isabella. "I sealed both Abyssum and your mana away. Until I am confident you have the mental strength and willpower to control it, you will not be able to use any power that isn't physical. I'm sorry."

Light said:
Isabel just stared at Layla. "Oh... I understand." Isabel still didn't remember a thing though.
"It's fine that you don't remember it. It was a big, complicated seal; something was bound to happen. I'm positive that once I am able to safely remove one of the seals, it will return."

CelticSol said:
"It's fine that you don't remember it. It was a big, complicated seal; something was bound to happen. I'm positive that once I am able to safely remove one of the seals, it will return."
Isabel nods. "Thank you. It means a lot to hear that." Isabel touches and looks at her hair. "I do seem to resemble my father."

Light said:
Isabel nods. "Thank you. It means a lot to hear that." Isabel touches and looks at her hair. "I do seem to resemble my father."
Layla smiles a bit as she stands, though it's a little sad. "Yes, I suppose you do." She taps Isabella's chin. "Though you still have a striking resemblance to your mother."

Karin soon left her room still filled with Sabrina's things it will be more quiet with her not here but life would carry on as normal. She soon left her room with her book in arm mostly quiet in the hall people were mostly in the infirmary due to the attacks but she refused the nurse and healed herself.

CelticSol said:
Layla smiles a bit as she stands, though it's a little sad. "Yes, I suppose you do." She taps Isabella's chin. "Though you still have a striking resemblance to your mother."
Isabel has forgetten about getting closure with her mother. "It's quite strange but I feel at peace when I think of my mother." Isabel seemed to have contacts on her frozen body so she had no troubles seeing. "You two seem very close." She looks between Grimm and Layla.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Isabel has forgetten about getting closure with her mother. "It's quite strange but I feel at peace when I think of my mother." Isabel seemed to have contacts on her frozen body so she had no troubles seeing. "You two seem very close." She looks between Grimm and Layla.
Layla blinked, then coughed. "Right. Me and Grimm are a pair now. But you probably smelled that on me."

CelticSol said:
Layla blinked, then coughed. "Right. Me and Grimm are a pair now. But you probably smelled that on me."
"Yeah. I did but I wouldn't want to assume." She glances to Isaac and thinks about Julie's warning. "So that means he's my?...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back