• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
Grimm nods as he turns into raw mana and enters Layla's body. Her mind is instantly taken to a void of dense raw mana. Fighting her for control.
Layla falls onto her hands and knees, shaking with her eyes squeezed shut. A portion of the mana is absorbed into her system to replace the mana she lost hundreds of years ago, but the rest runs wild. Layla's skin erupts in obsidian black scales, her fingers breaking the floor with how hard she is curling her nails into the wood. She wrestles for control, which is, for the most part, successful, but shocks of mana cause bursts from her as she stands up.

CelticSol said:
Layla falls onto her hands and knees, shaking with her eyes squeezed shut. A portion of the mana is absorbed into her system to replace the mana she lost hundreds of years ago, but the rest runs wild. Layla's skin erupts in obsidian black scales, her fingers breaking the floor with how hard she is curling her nails into the wood. She wrestles for control, which is, for the most part, successful, but shocks of mana cause bursts from her as she stands up.
Flashes of torture and death and every aspect of Grimm flashes through her mind. She sees the horrors of torture not even she has seen before. She true gains knowledge of life and death. Balance and punishment. Mercy and time. How the Grimm Reaper was first created in human myth, she learns the inside outs of all the lives of the people whom worship his aspects. People whom have tortured and been tortured. Those who are living, dying, are dead, and will soon be alive. This all passes through Layla's head in seconds. She has just gone through enlightenment.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]HOW it is not wearing a bow plus rude boy

[/QUOTE]
( Yeah I noticed I was wrong after I posted it and I tried to edit it but it was lagging so I gave up. It's Len. )

Light said:
Flashes of torture and death and every aspect of Grimm flashes through her mind. She sees the horrors of torture not even she has seen before. She true gains knowledge of life and death. Balance and punishment. Mercy and time. How the Grimm Reaper was first created in human myth, she learns the inside outs of all the lives of the people whom worship his aspects. People whom have tortured and been tortured. Those who are living, dying, are dead, and will soon be alive. This all passes through Layla's head in seconds. She has just gone through enlightenment.
She nearly stumbles, the thoughts all hitting her mind at once and disorienting her. Come on, Layla, she hisses to herself while clenching her jaw so tight it creaks. You've faced torture before. You can do this. The images cause memories - her memories - of hands she didn't want touching her gripping her too tightly, the way it felt when Rosie was taken from her hands, the way Simi pleaded and begged just before she dumped water into the girl's eye.

Finally, Layla gains control. She looks up, her eyes glowing so brightly it's nearly blinding. "I'm okay," She says out loud. "I'm in control."

CelticSol said:
She nearly stumbles, the thoughts all hitting her mind at once and disorienting her. Come on, Layla, she hisses to herself while clenching her jaw so tight it creaks. You've faced torture before. You can do this. The images cause memories - her memories - of hands she didn't want touching her gripping her too tightly, the way it felt when Rosie was taken from her hands, the way Simi pleaded and begged just before she dumped water into the girl's eye.
Finally, Layla gains control. She looks up, her eyes glowing so brightly it's nearly blinding. "I'm okay," She says out loud. "I'm in control."
Grimm speaks in her mind. "Took you long enough to get in control. I almost thought you wouldn't make it." Grimm sighed and then his breath hitched. "Oh! This is so cool, I can see you naked!"

Julie stood behind Layla. Watching.

(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Q~Q [media]

[/media]

oh god nooooooo! ;-; [media]

[/media]))
he runs and crashes into the wall flying out the window anfd then landing on his face

Light said:
Grimm speaks in her mind. "Took you long enough to get in control. I almost thought you wouldn't make it." Grimm sighed and then his breath hitched. "Oh! This is so cool, I can see you naked!"
Layla speaks out loud, not exactly used to the whole telepathy thing. "Oh, very mature. And you've already seen me-" She looks to Julie, then blinks. "Nevermind."

She looks to Julie, then points to the circle. "Julie, put your sister in the middle of the seal."

[QUOTE="alex the fox](( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Q~Q [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
( May I cleanse my ears and eyes of what I just saw. I know where thats from. Rihanna made a parady vid like that. I must ask you to please refrain from posting videos on the in rp tab unless it has something to do with the rp. )

oh you will see why in a moment.... i did it preempted before i flew out the window that is what he said after landing i don't like doing this

CelticSol said:
Layla speaks out loud, not exactly used to the whole telepathy thing. "Oh, very mature. And you've already seen me-" She looks to Julie, then blinks. "Nevermind."
She looks to Julie, then points to the circle. "Julie, put your sister in the middle of the seal."
Julie nods and picks Isabel up. She walks over to the seal and sets her down in it. Then she thinks to herselr on why Layla couldn't have done that herself.

"Oh but this time I can see this way all the time. In any angle." Grimm chuckles.

( .... South Park? Really? Can we not get unfocused on the in rp tab and get unfocused on the out off rp tab instead. )

Light said:
Julie nods and picks Isabel up. She walks over to the seal and sets her down in it. Then she thinks to herselr on why Layla couldn't have done that herself.
"Oh but this time I can see this way all the time. In any angle." Grimm chuckles.
"Grimm, for Christ sakes-" She sighs. "Shut up, I need to focus." She then crouches down to Isabella a moment, making sure the seals are all correct. Then she takes some of the blood still coursing down her hand and draws the circles on her head and chest. "Alright. Julie, step back." Layla's eyes begin to glow pure white and every single one of her tattoos begin to glow. Isabella begins to emit a soft glow, the markings painted on her body glowing. Layla chants words unfamiliar to everybody, and the seal activates. Grimm's mana starts to flood the room.

Sabrina noticed that her sister came in ripped clothing and bandaged but acted normal and grumpy as usual "what happened to you?!" she exclaimed as she removed her headphones with an semi shocked expression. Karin sat down on her bed and with the most frustrated voice "we were attacked and the headmaster was a casualty" in her voice it was hard to tell if she was sulking or not. Sabina was momentarily shocked now that she was dead the giant shield was down which vice versa she could leave and others can get in they are exposed to the hunters.

CelticSol said:
"Grimm, for Christ sakes-" She sighs. "Shut up, I need to focus." She then crouches down to Isabella a moment, making sure the seals are all correct. Then she takes some of the blood still coursing down her hand and draws the circles on her head and chest. "Alright. Julie, step back." Layla's eyes begin to glow pure white and every single one of her tattoos begin to glow. Isabella begins to emit a soft glow, the markings painted on her body glowing. Layla chants words unfamiliar to everybody, and the seal activates. Grimm's mana starts to flood the room.
Julie backs up swiftly. "So much... mana!" She makes her body phase through.

Grimm tries to channel the mana through Layla's body as smoothely as possible.

Light said:
Julie backs up swiftly. "So much... mana!" She makes her body phase through.
Grimm tries to channel the mana through Layla's body as smoothely as possible.
As Layla continues to recite the spell, the image of Isabella's body begins to flicker. Layla shuts her eyes to avoid getting distracted, the tattoos on her arms moving frantically at her every word. At last Isabella's image dies, and with it, the light and the mana flooding the room. Layla's eyes shoot open, breathing in like she had been drowning, before she falls to her knees and collapses.

Meanwhile, the ice around Isabella's true body in the infirmary begins to rapidly melt.

Sabrina took an blue cloak out of her closet and her sister knew exactly what she was doing "you will return, right?" her sister remained silent "I have no reason as of yet" she said quietly "but I will come back for my dear twin" she smiled as she tied the cloak around her neck" she walked to the door and closed the door behind her. She made her way to the front of the school while the cloak blew in the wind behind her eyes glowed "I have seen time and only it will tell that we are on the verge of disaster" she walked out of the path and into the town "then I will return." Karin watched as her sister left campus she would just have to be patient for now.

CelticSol said:
As Layla continues to recite the spell, the image of Isabella's body begins to flicker. Layla shuts her eyes to avoid getting distracted, the tattoos on her arms moving frantically at her every word. At last Isabella's image dies, and with it, the light and the mana flooding the room. Layla's eyes shoot open, breathing in like she had been drowning, before she falls to her knees and collapses.
Meanwhile, the ice around Isabella's true body in the infirmary begins to rapidly melt.
As the ice melts it starts to glow. Isabella's real body takes in the personalities it has lost.

Julie covers her eyes from the amount of light.

Grimm starts to work on repairing his hosts body.

( Did you check k messenger? )

(@Light No, I haven't. Give me a second bae)

Light said:
Grimm starts to work on repairing his hosts body.
Having expended Grimm's mana and her body being unused to any mana, it weakened Layla significantly. However, she wakes up a few minutes after she collapses and gets up with a groan. When she looks up, she lets out a sigh of relief. "It worked," She breathes.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
(@Light No, I haven't. Give me a second bae)

Having expended Grimm's mana and her body being unused to any mana, it weakened Layla significantly. However, she wakes up a few minutes after she collapses and gets up with a groan. When she looks up, she lets out a sigh of relief. "It worked," She breathes.
"Yes it did." Grimm exits her body. "If I stayed in there any longer it would have killed you." Grimm still says through telepathy. "I took the damage for you. It wont kill me, it will just take a while to heal." Grimm can't use his voice box because he doesn't have one. All other organs but his brain, heart, and lungs were destroyed in Layla's place. Slowly regenerating.

Light said:
"Yes it did." Grimm exits her body. "If I stayed in there any longer it would have killed you." Grimm still says through telepathy. "I took the damage for you. It wont kill me, it will just take a while to heal." Grimm can't use his voice box because he doesn't have one. All other organs but his brain, heart, and lungs were destroyed in Layla's place. Slowly regenerating.
She holds her hand to her chest, completely surprised that she's perfectly okay. When she looks to Grimm, he is standing overly stiffly, like he's trying to pretend he wasn't hurt. Her eyes widen at his words, and she scrambles to her feet, taking his face in her hands. "You..." Her voice is quiet enough that only he can hear her, and she speaks with a gentleness foreign to her. "You took the damage. Why?"

CelticSol said:
She holds her hand to her chest, completely surprised that she's perfectly okay. When she looks to Grimm, he is standing overly stiffly, like he's trying to pretend he wasn't hurt. Her eyes widen at his words, and she scrambles to her feet, taking his face in her hands. "You..." Her voice is quiet enough that only he can hear her, and she speaks with a gentleness foreign to her. "You took the damage. Why?"
"You can make me do crazy things you know that right?" He leans in and kisses Layla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back