• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"The floor's not the only one," Iris muttered quietly. He slowly followed the signs leading to the cafeteria.

It was a huge hall with all kinds of people and things. What Iris assumed were people shape shifting as birds were having mini-dogfights and the actual dog-shifters were having catfights. It was all quite confusing. As for the cats... Iris didn't even know. This was a strange place, alright.

Iris sat down next to some angel type with black wings. She was eating some form of roasted bird, which he saw as pretty ironic. Iris beckoned Krystal over to him, taking out an orange he had in his bag and showing it to her. "You want it?" He called. Someone wolf-whistled at that. Typical.

Kyle watched their conversation in silence, he was going to answer Krystal's question but the new guy walked Ina no he was forgotten, as usual. The two left and in his sadness the vampire took over, turning Kyles hair white as was usual, "look what you did, another possible friend, but your too boring for people to pay attention to you for two minutes." He said aloud, speaking to himself, "guess we'll just have to fix that, wonder what werewolf blood tastes like, probably better than that stinking bottled stuff." He proceeded to follow the other two, quickly catching up to them, "oi, what about me?"

@OriginalCookie @ThatsAPaddling

Elijah held his spear at Isabella's throat, "what do you have to say for yourself, hellspawn," he said darkly.

Isaac worked at destroying wolves alongside Julie, hoping they would survive so he could help Isabella.

@Light

Krystal looked at the round orange ball and nodded, "sure, I guess."

She took it from Iris's hand and sat down next to him. Krystal smiled when she turned to Kyle,"He speaks, once again!"

She patted on the seat next to her as she looked at him. A few seconds later, she turned her attention to the orange ball in her other hand and carefully sniffed it.

Krystal placed it on a table and stared at it. She didn't have a wide variety of things she ate, and it didn't include that thing.

She seen them around before but never really ate one herself. She poked it and muttered, "How do you eat this?"

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal looked at the round orange ball and nodded, "sure, I guess."
She took it from Iris's hand and sat down next to him. Krystal smiled when she turned to Kyle,"He speaks, once again!"

She patted on the seat next to her as she looked at him. A few seconds later, she turned her attention to the orange ball in her other hand and carefully sniffed it.

Krystal placed it on a table and stared at it. She didn't have a wide variety of things she ate, and it didn't include that thing.

She seen them around before but never really ate one herself. She poked it and muttered, "How do you eat this?"
((Wow, no mention about his hair now being white))

Kyle sat down, "like this," he quickly peeled it and gave her the Orange, "they're actually quite good,"

(Eh. Let's just say that she doesn't really notice every single change in a person she meet today but, I'll mention it here.)

Krystal watched him peel the thing. "It really seem much different then," she said quietly to herself but stopped when Kyle handed her the ball.

She grabbed it and suspiciously looked at it," Are you two plotting something against me or is it suppose to look like this?"

She looked at it and took a bite. "Not bad, actually," Krystal said happily. "What is this called anyway?"

She finished her snack and frowned. She didn't offer Kyle any.

Krystal turned to Kyle and noticed that he looked a tad different then before but she couldn't tell what for she isn't someone that would remember how someone looked like.

She shrugged it off and started to play with the outer layer, of the ball, that were thrown to the side.

OriginalCookie said:
(Eh. Let's just say that she doesn't really notice every single change in a person she meet today but, I'll mention it here.)
Krystal watched him peel the thing. "It really seem much different then," she said quietly to herself but stopped when Kyle handed her the ball.

She grabbed it and suspiciously looked at it," Are you two plotting something against me or is it suppose to look like this?"

She looked at it and took a bite. "Not bad, actually," Krystal said happily. "What is this called anyway?"

She finished her snack and frowned. She didn't offer Kyle any.

Krystal turned to Kyle and noticed that he looked a tad different then before but she couldn't tell what for she isn't someone that would remember how someone looked like.

She shrugged it off and started to play with the outer layer, of the ball, that were thrown to the side.
Kyle raised an eyebrow, "it's called an orange, and the peel is actually quite disgusting, humans eat oranges quite often," he got up and went to the counter and grabbed a rare steak before brining it back to the table, and taking a large bite out of it, "alright, looks like I can eat normal food as well,"

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle watched their conversation in silence, he was going to answer Krystal's question but the new guy walked Ina no he was forgotten, as usual. The two left and in his sadness the vampire took over, turning Kyles hair white as was usual, "look what you did, another possible friend, but your too boring for people to pay attention to you for two minutes." He said aloud, speaking to himself, "guess we'll just have to fix that, wonder what werewolf blood tastes like, probably better than that stinking bottled stuff." He proceeded to follow the other two, quickly catching up to them, "oi, what about me?"
@OriginalCookie @ThatsAPaddling

Elijah held his spear at Isabella's throat, "what do you have to say for yourself, hellspawn," he said darkly.

Isaac worked at destroying wolves alongside Julie, hoping they would survive so he could help Isabella.

@Light
The dragon and the wolves were destroyed by Karin, Julie, and Isaac. "Quick. Things arent going good in there. Meet me at Elizabeths room!" She yelled over to them as she phased through the school wall and made her way there.

Witch Isabella's head was fuzzy. "W-what? Where?" She couldn't wrap her mind around anything that was happening here.

( @Aroura )

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
The dragon and the wolves were destroyed by Karin, Julie, and Isaac. "Quick. Things arent going good in there. Meet me at Elizabeths room!" She yelled over to them as she phased through the school wall and made her way there.
Witch Isabella's head was fuzzy. "W-what? Where?" She couldn't wrap her mind around anything that was happening here.
Elijah grabbed Elizabeth's neck and lifted her against the wall, "you killed her, and for that you're gong to pay," he slowly started to tighten his grip on her neck. Inwardly, The actual Elijah was trying to get control, knowing that Isabella was not in control when she killed Elizabeth.

Isaac nodded and ran out the nearest doors to get to Elizabeth's cottage.

"An orange? Isn't it weird to call something by its color," Krystal asked. She turned away from Kyle when he walked back with a steak.

She was in the middle of two problems. One being the Kyle was eating a steak while she hasn't eaten any type of meat since she woke up. The second one was that she was sitting between two guys, she just meet but, that wasn't the problem. The problem was keeping both happy. Krystal figured that if she talked more to one, then the other would feel ignored.

Not knowing if her logic was true or not, she simply put her head on the table and sighed.

Sure, the first problem was easy to fix but the second wasn't so much.

Krystal had a habit of wanting to keep everyone around her happy even when she's feeling down.

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah grabbed Elizabeth's neck and lifted her against the wall, "you killed her, and for that you're gong to pay," he slowly started to tighten his grip on her neck. Inwardly, The actual Elijah was trying to get control, knowing that Isabella was not in control when she killed Elizabeth.
Isaac nodded and ran out the nearest doors to get to Elizabeth's cottage.
Julie made it to the room and phased her hand through Elijah's heart. "I will make my hand solid, let her go!"

Witch Isabella slowly loses consciousness.

Light said:
Julie made it to the room and phased her hand through Elijah's heart. "I will make my hand solid, let her go!"
Witch Isabella slowly loses consciousness.
The shock of Julie's hand getting shoved through his body allowed Elijah to regain control from his dark self. He laid Isabella down lightly, "it's under control now, don't worry," he said, his voice shaking with grief.

Erik entered the cafeteria and looked around. He saw a few new faces . Krystal and Iris caught his attention the most. They were talking to a guy that Erik had seen before. '' Hmm...If I'm not mistaken...I belive that guy is called Kyle...'' thought to himself Erik.

--------------

@TheGodSnake / @Light

Avalon felt the sudden disappearance of Elizabeth's aura. He then appeared at the scene of the murder. He saw the remaining ashes of Elizabeth and Elijah caught in what seemed to be a fight with the Fenrir sisters.

'' You...'' said Avalon while pointing at Elijah ''...Explain what happened...Now!'' he continued on an ice-cold tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Sky]Erik entered the cafeteria and looked around. He saw a few new faces . Krystal and Iris caught his attention the most. They were talking to a guy that Erik had seen before. '' Hmm...If I'm not mistaken...I belive that guy is called Kyle...'' thought to himself Erik. -------------- [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] / @Light

Avalon felt the sudden disappearance of Elizabeth's aura. He then appeared at the scene of the murder. He saw the dead body of Elizabeth and Elijah caught in what seemed to be a fight with the Fenrir sisters.

'' You...'' said Avalon while pointing at Elijah ''...Explain what happened...Now!'' he continued on an ice-cold tone.
Julie took her hand out of his chest and ran over to Isabella. She starts to heal her neck and absorb the traces of witch mana still lingering outside her body. The deity inside Isabel grows frantic and darkness seems to flows from the shadows towards her. Julie is immune to deities and their magic so she was unaffected by whatever was happening.

( @TheGodSnake )

"Something wrong?" Iris asked Krystal, "there shouldn't be. The food looks pretty good! Want me to get you something? What do you like? Steak? Ooh, the steak looks nice. Do you want a steak? If like a steak. And a cup of tea. Herbal, of course. Do you like tea?"

Krystal looked at Iris and smiled. "That would be nice, if you don't mind. To answer your question, yes. I do like tea;used to have it every Saturday morning with my mother," she said with a sigh. "I'll go along if you wish. But we must not take too long; don't want Kyle to end up alone for so long."

She looked at Kyle. "You don't mind if I ruffle your hair, do you?"

Azure Sky]Erik entered the cafeteria and looked around. He saw a few new faces . Krystal and Iris caught his attention the most. They were talking to a guy that Erik had seen before. '' Hmm...If I'm not mistaken...I belive that guy is called Kyle...'' thought to himself Erik. -------------- [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] / @Light

Avalon felt the sudden disappearance of Elizabeth's aura. He then appeared at the scene of the murder. He saw the dead body of Elizabeth and Elijah caught in what seemed to be a fight with the Fenrir sisters.

((No body, when vamps die they turn to ash))

Elijah looked at Avalon with dead eyes, "don't take that tone with me, she's dead, mana and soul devoured by mana that isn't part of this world, nothing you could've done,"

Light said:
Julie took her hand out of his chest and ran over to Isabella. She starts to heal her neck and absorb the traces of witch mana still lingering outside her body. The deity inside Isabel grows frantic and darkness seems to flows from the shadows towards her. Julie is immune to deities and their magic so she was unaffected by whatever was happening.
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac made it to the hut and saw Isabels body, "what happened? He said worriedly, moving to her side.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal looked at Iris and smiled. "That would be nice, if you don't mind. To answer your question, yes. I do like tea;used to have it every Saturday morning with my mother," she said with a sigh. "I'll go along if you wish. But we must not take too long; don't want Kyle to end up alone for so long."
She looked at Kyle. "You don't mind if I ruffle your hair, do you?"
Kyle raised an eyebrow, "I guess," he said tentatively, thinking about it being an odd request

Krystal chuckled. "I know that it's a werid request, but go along with it."

Krystal put her hand on top of his head and slightly ruffled his hair. "There. You are now considered my friend. Be honored for this is a privilege and you're the first one."

She quickly removed her hand and beamed. She turned to Iris. "How about you?"

TheGodSnake said:
((No body, when vamps die they turn to ash))
Elijah looked at Avalon with dead eyes, "don't take that tone with me, she's dead, mana and soul devoured by mana that isn't part of this world, nothing you could've done,"

Isaac made it to the hut and saw Isabels body, "what happened? He said worriedly, moving to her side.

Kyle raised an eyebrow, "I guess," he said tentatively, thinking about it being an odd request
The shadows jump at Isaac and screech as if wanting nobody by the body.

Isabel opens her eyes but they aren't purple. They're pitch black with stars decorated in them. She holds out her hand and stops the shadows from attacking Isaac. She gets up and faces Avalon and Elijah. "Yes she is dead. I couldn't fight the witch mana off and stop her from doing things at the same time. I managed to keep it from killing most of the students." She looks towards Julie. "Rest, I shall heal her myself. My name is Abyssum... the deity of darkness. Sister of Grimm." She then turns to Isaac. "For future warnings. Keep your flames away from the witch. Lock your mana away when near her and absolutely never let her see or touch blood. That would be a problem far worse then this. That is all I came to say, I wish you luck with your loss. Hopefully my brother sends her to a good place." Abyssum let Isabel take over again and the body fell. Only to be caught and laid down by shadows.

Julie nods and backs away. Pulling Isaac back as well just in case the shadows make another jump for him.

Iris stared at Krystal for a moment. "Uh... Strange request, but... I guess... I can't see any consequences." He lowered his head, offering his long sanguine locks to her.

Light said:
The shadows jump at Isaac and screech as if wanting nobody by the body.
Isabel opens her eyes but they aren't purple. They're pitch black with stars decorated in them. She holds out her hand and stops the shadows from attacking Isaac. She gets up and faces Avalon and Elijah. "Yes she is dead. I couldn't fight the witch mana off and stop her from doing things at the same time. I managed to keep it from killing most of the students." She looks towards Julie. "Rest, I shall heal her myself. My name is Abyssum... the deity of darkness. Sister of Grimm." She then turns to Isaac. "For future warnings. Keep your flames away from the witch. Lock your mana away when near her and absolutely never let her see or touch blood. That would be a problem far worse then this. That is all I came to say, I wish you luck with your loss. Hopefully my brother sends her to a good place." Abyssum let Isabel take over again and the body fell. Only to be caught and laid down by shadows.

Julie nods and backs away. Pulling Isaac back as well just in case the shadows make another jump for him.
Isaac walks away until he gets near tree, "of all the bloody—" he says before kicking a tree, leaving a smoldering imprint of his foot in it. "Why do these things happen to me, my own being is the thing that puts so many people in danger,"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac walks away until he gets near tree, "of all the bloody—" he says before kicking a tree, leaving a smoldering imprint of his foot in it. "Why do these things happen to me, my own being is the thing that puts so many people in danger,"
Julie put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not entirely your fault. It's the mana, it took advantage of this. It tells her things in the language of the witch. You didn't notice because you don't have witches blood. It doesn't matter if you have witch mana, if you weren't born from a witch you can't even hear the language much less understand it. This dangerous mana called witch mana. Comes from the first witch and the most grand. Our great grandmother on my moms side. The mana has a mind of its own and will try to persuade the user into doing its bidding." Julie lools at Isabel. "Would you like to know why fire and blood set Witch Isabella off?"

@TheGodSnake (fixed)

Avalon listened to what Abyssum said , maintaining a stoic posture. After the pressence of the darkness god disappeared he turned to Elijah. ''If you truly think there was nothing I could have done, you are mistaken...Hah, it doesn't matter anymore'' said the elf, who lost his jokster attitude. He was angry...it was a silent rage , beings weaker than Elijah would have fainted from the pressure.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] (fixed)
Avalon listened to what Abyssum said , maintaining a stoic posture. After the pressence of the darkness god disappeared he turned to Elijah. ''If you truly think there was nothing I could have done, you are mistaken...Hah, it doesn't matter anymore'' said the elf, who lost his jokster attitude. He was angry...it was a silent rage , beings weaker than Elijah would have fainted from the pressure.
Julie was immune to powers from things like deties and entities. She did feel the pressure though.

Isabel was already asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back